Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Thomas Massie may delay the bailout... Congress livid with him

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    When EVERYONE attacks you, is there any better endorsement?
    IT'S LIKE 2007 AGAIN re: how the media and hacks ganged up on Ron Paul.

And i'm not the only one noticing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get the feeling that we've passed the event horizon. In any case, Massie for President.

The WHO dragged their feet, the CDC dragged their feet, every organization that had the authority to do anything about this dragged their feet. Now, suddenly, a few minutes to have a recorded vote is a matter of life and death?

Furthermore, if the bill's passage was a sure thing, and if this bull$#@! is so vitally important, would not these creatures clamor for their names to be attached to this bull$#@!? I'd been confused about this virus, but this has lifted the veil. There is a pandemic, a psychogenic pandemic cultivated as a veil for further wealth consolidation. This is all very frustrating--I don't really have any desire to contribute to this society.

Be That Guy!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Massie proves AGAIN he is best representative in the house of Congress.

Massie seems to be getting a lot of support in comment sections for this, maybe I live in a bubble though.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Massie seems to be getting a lot of support in comment sections for this, maybe I live in a bubble though.
    No, you're not wrong^^ I'm seeing the same thing all over social media. And I haven't been back to these forums for many years. It felt a bit like the old Revolution today!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    No, you're not wrong^^ I'm seeing the same thing all over social media. And I haven't been back to these forums for many years. It felt a bit like the old Revolution today!
    2,300 comments in this article:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ie-vs-america/

They're supportive.

I hope it translates into donations etc.

Does he have plans to run in 2024?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    History will judge them.
    True, but how?

Recall, "I cannot tell a lie."

We are so rife with bull$#@! and outright lies, it is damned difficult to even believe water is wet, anymore.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes, then they can learn to code.
    Oh, I seriously doubt that.

TOO MUCH WORK for most of them. Very much most.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Our boys are least popular during times of crisis.

Where is Amash? I believe he only voted "present" in last weeks vote, so he won't be hung by the electorate. While Massie voted no.
    Amash is a huge disappointment. Gutless weasel, so far as my limited knowledge would indicate. He talked a game and seems to have failed to walk a word of it, especially when the going got a little less than a cake walk. Boo hiss.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Yep. Trump hates opposition. They must be crushed. I'm surprised he hasn't turned against Rand yet.
    Trump's between a rock and a hard place. I do not agree with what he has done here, but if he wants a second term, he may be compelled by that desire and the practicalities it requires.

Let us never lose sight of how filthy a game this is. If Ron Paul were now in the white house, he would be faced with the same dilemma. If he did his usual sticking to the pure principle, he would not see a second term because far too many Americans are far too corrupted to act and think with even a modicum of basic sense.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567