Thread: Federal Reserve is now on Twitter

Federal Reserve is now on Twitter

@federalreserve

...and they are getting heckled

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "How does it feel being the most destructive entity the USA has ever known?"

debt limit is now 140 characters or less

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Auto-reported.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is awesome

LOL!! Good stuff there!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now twitter can do what legions of smart people cannot....

End the fed.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I'm starting to see the fun of Twitter!

Here is mine:
    @FederalReserve Your mandate is to keep inflation low and maintain full employment... FED = FAIL
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 03-14-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I'm sure they are on there to gather information about the Fed haters.

The Federal Reserve is now on Twitter @federalreserve lol

Last edited by AdamT; 03-14-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Yeah, people have been having fun with it all night. Zerohedge had some good ones.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

zerohedge ‏ @zerohedge Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Will the @FederalReserve tweets be sterilized? Or should we expect a massive twitflationary dump of over 1,600,000,000,000 tweets?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    so, if i print money, it's an illegal activity called counterfeit; if you print money, it's called managing inflation. @federalreserve fail.

Make them regret opening a Twitter account.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ewww The Fed :O
    Last edited by Gurv720; 03-15-2012 at 03:05 AM.
    "I guess...I don't know, whatever" - Ron Paul

If we give them too much crap they probably will rename the federal reserve and say they changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurv720 View Post
    I feel a lot better.

^ *hopes people retweet this*
    Be careful the Federal Reserve may not like what you say and call you a terrorist. Then you will find your self arrested by the military and not get a trial. Then be put in a camp. Look up the National Defense Authorization Act
    Last edited by rockerrockstar; 03-15-2012 at 01:28 AM.

just the tip of the iceberg of their propaganda.... Fed To Take Propaganda To The Schoolroom: Will Teach Grade 8-12 Students About Constitutionality Of... The Fed

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/fed-ta...utionality-fed
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/here-c...mentioning-fed

As a reminder be careful. @FederalReserve intends to collect any and all data about any negative Fed publicity http://bit.ly/owa3do

My tweet:

@FederalReserve just got a twitter account... dammit now with every tweet they make, my tweets are gonna be worth less!!

#inflating
    #dollardevalue
    #wealthdistribution

They're compiling a nice list of extremists now.

They are gearing up a full PR recovery mode, yet it's billed as an "awareness" campaign. Just check out some of the promo material on the Fed's website. Chairman Bernake giving talks to kids, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts kissing babies soon. (like any politician knows is a good PR move) Ron Paul and his minions have scarred the sacred name of the Fed and it must be redeemed in the eyes of the currency holders!
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulStandsTall View Post
    They are gearing up a full PR recovery mode, yet it's billed as an "awareness" campaign. Just check out some of the promo material on the Fed's website. Chairman Bernake giving talks to kids, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts kissing babies soon. (like any politician knows is a good PR move) Ron Paul and his minions have scarred the sacred name of the Fed and it must be redeemed in the eyes of the currency holders!
    This.^ They know they are losing the battle of public acceptance. Kinda of funny. SURVIVAL MODE!!!!!
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

lol
    Last edited by evilfunnystuff; 03-15-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB