Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Fool Yourself, the Left is Still Winning

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, we mustn't scare away these lesser men. You wild eyed radicals need to shut the hell up.
    Sound advice for those wild eyed radicals who scream racist at anyone who disagrees with them, do you think they will take it?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Race is a biological fact. Let go of your State-sanctioned, egalitarian indoctrination. It isn't based in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Faulk
    One tactic of race denial is to get really hard up on some super-explicit definition of race. Races are obviously just populations of people geographically separated that interbred and thus are genetically and physically distinguishable. That’s obviously true, and all you need, and we should be able to just go forward and talk about the genetic differences between these races.

But the hard definition demander will demand some specific parameters for the sole purpose of deconstructing race. In the hopes that the race-recognizer will not have information on these parameters that he supposedly needs to show that races exist, or he will pre-select conditions which he knows in advance humans don’t meet. For example, an Fst of 0.2, or an inability to interbreed.

And it starts to get absurd when you point to specific alleles that correspond to variation in melanin, and how these alleles vary between the races. Because they will literally be at the point of saying that we cannot say that “black people have black skin” because “black people” is not a “scientific category”. Of course it’s perfectly scientific – we can point them out, their geographic ancestry, it corresponds to cluster groups using specific markers or random SNPs if you want.

And none of these games are ever done for any other subspecies or haplogroup of any other species. It is only with human subspecies, or breeds, that we get this bizarre, radical skepticism.
    http://thealternativehypothesis.org/...016/04/15/329/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20
    That is an accurate list. All the empirical data illustrates that whites are inferior to blacks from an athletic standpoint. Greater bone density and more 'fast twitch' muscle fibers correlate with that information.
    It depends on the athletic activity. West Africans tend to do well in those related to sprinting, while Whites do well in swimming and strongman competitions. Interestingly, soccer isn't exactly dominated by Blacks on the international level.

Lol @ all the people attacking Swordsmyth. Few things bring out mass irrationality like a discussion on race. Those years and years of social conditioning can be hard to undo. It reminds me of trying to convince an average person of libertarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Taylor
    Most whites do not have a racial identity, but they would do well to understand what race means for others. They should also ponder the consequences of being the only group for whom such an identity is forbidden and who are permitted no aspirations as a group.

Last edited by FvS; 07-26-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your screeching and name calling is counterproductive, it drives lesser men than myself into the arms of neo-NAZIs.
    Wow, harsh. I thought that you and AuH20 were bros.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I haven't changed my position one iota because once you arrive at the truth further change is a bad idea.
    Wrong. You stopped seeking the truth because you found a point of view that gives you comfort.

The "truth" is that there are no pure "breeds" of humans. We are ALL mixed. You, too, have genetic markers from all over the globe. (there are still a very limited number of tiny isolated communities out there, but that's not what we're talking about here.)

Hittites, Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Ottomans, the Kush, the Moors, the Goths, the Asian dynasties, Samaritans, The British, the Norse, the American Indians, the Mayans, the Incans... All of these civilizations bordered each other, traveled, conquered and raped, took slaves and interbred with them, and even held the same land at differing times and all the while they were dispersing their DNA. Hate to break it to you primitive thinkers, but you are all mutts.

The physical differences your eyes perceive are just slightly higher levels of influence from some areas and slightly lower from others. Everyone of us contains a hodgepodge - which makes us all individually unique. It is only the primitive mind that chooses to classify people based on where they fit on a fluid scale. Classification may make things easier to grasp for the primitive mind, but it misses the reality: We are all individual beings with our own unique thoughts and ideas and no two will ever be alike.

Now, please... tell me how this is not the truth.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    There should be one law for all. If I am required to have a passport to travel internationally, immigrants need documents to come here. Liberty applies to me, too.

If I have to wear these shackles and chains then by god so does Bob, because liberty applies to me too.

WTF happened to this place?

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    If I have to wear these shackles and chains then by god so does Bob, because liberty applies to me too.

WTF happened to this place?

SMGDH
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Wrong. You stopped seeking the truth because you found a point of view that gives you comfort.

The "truth" is that there are no pure "breeds" of humans. We are ALL mixed. You, too, have genetic markers from all over the globe. (there are still a very limited number of tiny isolated communities out there, but that's not what we're talking about here.)

Hittites, Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Ottomans, the Kush, the Moors, the Goths, the Asian dynasties, Samaritans, The British, the Norse, the American Indians, the Mayans, the Incans... All of these civilizations bordered each other, traveled, conquered and raped, took slaves and interbred with them, and even held the same land at differing times and all the while they were dispersing their DNA. Hate to break it to you primitive thinkers, but you are all mutts.

The physical differences your eyes perceive are just slightly higher levels of influence from some areas and slightly lower from others. Everyone of us contains a hodgepodge - which makes us all individually unique. It is only the primitive mind that chooses to classify people based on where they fit on a fluid scale. Classification may make things easier to grasp for the primitive mind, but it misses the reality: We are all individual beings with our own unique thoughts and ideas and no two will ever be alike.

Now, please... tell me how this is not the truth.
    Groups of people and the individuals that make them up are 90% one thing and 10% everything else or thereabouts, that is plenty of difference to make different breeds that have common characteristics distinct from other breeds, of course there are individuals with more balanced percentages but even such "mutts" tend to display the common characteristics of one breed more than others.

The differences are not significant and for almost all decisions individuals or culture are what matter.
    (Before you accuse me of harboring racism in some recessed corner of my mind I will say the the times that breed matters are purely physical like a doctor considering the possibility of sickle cell anemia in a Black patient while putting the possibility far down the list for an Asian)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cultures are full of individuals too. And never in history have 100% of the individuals in a culture shared all the beliefs, traits and habits that outsiders attribute to that culture. Forgetting that fact is something the most "progressive" of The Left tends to do, and it makes a joke of their label because those individuals are among the most regressive people on Earth.

When we are just as collectivist and just as regressive as they are, then we are just as bad as they are. It's one thing to point out that Left Progressives are bad, over and over. It's quite another thing to actually demonstrate the fact by rising above them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-26-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

even such "mutts" tend to display the common characteristics of one breed more than others.
    Humans are far more complicated than you are suggesting. Here's a random example:

Now tell me... Where does this person get his stubbornness from? What about his shyness? His hair color? His musical ability? His athleticism? And what percentage of each was caused by DNA? What percentage by culture? What percentage by family members or friends? What percentage do you give him credit for all by himself for being a sentient being???

You are just making rash generalizations that have no basis in fact. ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE DIFFERENT. That's all the matters. The attempt at classification is just to make things easier for your lazy primitive thinking.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In better news,,a lying FBI agent is on trial..

It has a blue snake eating it's own tail.

Justice may not be found,, but entertainment can be had.

https://redoubtnews.com/2018/07/brad...alheur-trials/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Humans are far more complicated than you are suggesting. Here's a random example:

Now tell me... Where does this person get his stubbornness from? What about his shyness? His hair color? His musical ability? His athleticism? And what percentage of each was caused by DNA? What percentage by culture? What percentage by family members or friends? What percentage do you give him credit for all by himself for being a sentient being???

You are just making rash generalizations that have no basis in fact. ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE DIFFERENT. That's all the matters. The attempt at classification is just to make things easier for your lazy primitive thinking.
    He gets most of his traits from his personality or his culture but he will be influenced by White European traits.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He gets most of his traits from his personality or his culture but he will be influenced by White European traits.

I have no idea what this sentence is trying to communicate.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

This is not how heritability works.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I have no idea what this sentence is trying to communicate.
    It would seem it was an attempt to insert enough dog whistles in this thread to attract backup in the form of the stormfronters. What's more, it's working.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It would seem it was an attempt to insert enough dog whistles in this thread to attract backup in the form of the stormfronters. What's more, it's working.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by FvS View Post
    This thread.

Oh, and look what I found!
    https://web.archive.org/web/20121019...d/ir/Ch75.html
    I would classify myself as anti-third world and anti-jew as opposed to being pro-white. I generally don't like white people, but I absolutely disdain the minorities we typically see on TV or on a political podium. We know white people suck, but they are OUR problem. Those other groups I mentioned are outsiders, who shouldn't even being butting their noses in our business. Yet they consistently push their thinly veiled Marxism.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-26-2018 at 07:25 PM.

It's a thread about a white nationalist's blog post. Not sure that more whistle was needed.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by FvS View Post
    This thread.

So you look at that meme and see justification for your worldview. I look at that meme and see a bunch of individuals that have already adopted your misguided dehumanizing tribalistic worldview. I fail to see how accepting and perpetuating that worldview does anything but escalate matters.

But this is why individuals stayed armed - to deal with other individuals that have misguided moral compasses... of all stripes.

From a cultural perspective, Pro-White may not be the way, when you examine the statism that American whites have errected and perfected. But I definitely know for sure that a even more aggressive Minority based statism is something we need to fight tooth and nail. Just look at the nonsense coming out of Occasio-Cortez's mouth. They want to deeply regulate the Bill of Rights to lead dignified lives. It's that old battle of negative rights vs positive rights, but amped up to 11 with these radicals.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2018 at 06:53 AM.

You invoke Calvin Coolidge's memory about as often as you can. But you don't seem to have learned a damned thing from the man. These things that scare you $#@!less didn't frighten him...
    Calvin Coolidge was a man with vision.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...mmigration-law

So you look at that meme and see justification for your worldview. I look at that meme and see a bunch of individuals that have already adopted your misguided dehumanizing tribalistic worldview. I fail to see how accepting and perpetuating that worldview does anything but escalate matters.

But this is why individuals stayed armed - to deal with other individuals that have misguided moral compasses... of all stripes.

I look at it and see wht they want to become (or already are) in order to combat their fears. And worse, what they want ME to become. No thanks. Not interested.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I look at it and see wht they want to become (or already are) in order to combat their fears. And worse, what they want ME to become. No thanks. Not interested.
    There is no fear. It's an assured fate. We can either try to slow it down and buy time for regional dissolution. Or wait before it becomes a reality. America cannot be saved, whether it's a predominantly white population or largely composed of third world scavengers, but keeping the window open for an exit strategy is where the immigration restrictions come into play.

At the current rate of entry and propagation projected out to 50/75 years, even the South could be filled with Hispanics. Think about that. The birthplace of rebellion could be chock full of displaced latinos asking for their dignified housing, racial quotas and 2nd amendment bans. During that time period, I would suspect that the messed up population would add more 'EQUALITY' amendments to the Constitution. Game over.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2018 at 08:47 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's an assured fate. . Game over.
    Text book Xenophobia.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Text book Xenophobia.
    More like Communistphobia. 94 million were killed by our Communist friends (and intelligence agency benefactors) in the 20th century. We have enough domestic communists to deal with, rather than importing more.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    More like Communistphobia. 94 million were killed by our Communist friends (and intelligence agency benefactors) in the 20th century. We have enough domestic communists to deal with, rather than importing more.
    Wait, is this about race, culture, or communism? Either you keep changing the story, or I'm missing something.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Wait, is this about race, culture, or communism? Either you keep changing the story, or I'm missing something.
    First and foremost, communism/fascism/other statism or whatever ends up crystallizing here in the end. But culture ultimately carves the path to these dark outcomes.

The problem is that particular races have the propensity to carry forth these destructive cultural aspects and promote them. Take for example the Nordic Model which we discussed earlier. I am not a fan of the Scandinavians for this reason.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast