Thread: How the govt is about to control your car:

Thumbs down How the govt is about to control your car:

If you want to get very angry, watch this steaming pile of crap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2FCZBlLTDQ
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol - government doesn't give a crap about your safety. They do, however, care about the revenue stream from speeding tickets.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol - government doesn't give a crap about your safety. They do, however, care about the revenue stream from speeding tickets.
    They do prefer that taxpayers/slaves stay alive. But that's not so that taxpayers/slaves will have a good life, it's so they will keep producing tax revenues.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Not my car. I have a 1967.

Are roads more dangerous where speed limit is 75 than where limit is 55?

There are certain dates or time of year something like October 15 thru April 15 where "winter parking ban" is in effect in the state. There are times when the weather is 60* with warm weather predicted for weeks and no snow in the foreseeable future. That doesn't deter the police from writing citations for violating the "winter parking ban". The purpose of the ban is supposedly to have the roads clear for clearing snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    If you want to get very angry, watch this steaming pile of crap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2FCZBlLTDQ
    Text book example of a smug utopian leftist who wants you to give up everything for the false promise of "safety".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Text book example of a smug utopian leftist who wants you to give up everything for the false promise of "safety".
    Bingo. His entire channel is about central planning.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government can't control your car if you don't own one.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And they don't want you to own one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Or if you build it yourself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom