Thread: Things I would like to say on Facebook

Things I would like to say on Facebook

"Did you know I don't give a flying rat's arse what your political opinion is?"

"I was reading about that conspiracy theory when it was still a theory."

Feel free to pile on

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    9/11 was an inside job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I am not a Facebook user but I do have an account. I have to admit I was so enjoying the meltdown and bickering between friends,, better than cartoons!
    Now they all continue to spiral downward even un-friending each other. Funny, the anti Trump crowd has no real options but Trump is bad. No comments about Hillary better being the better candidate, no Bernie, just Trump, Trump, Trump. Best part is I get to agree that Trump is horrible but there was no viable option to him. All the while the SJW tears continue..

Sad I know that I'm enjoying it because I don't see either side leaning towards liberty.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

"Typing the word 'Prayers!' as a comment will accomplish nothing especially since you wont actually pray seeing as you are too lazy to even complete a sentence."

What's "Facebook"?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What's "Facebook"?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mark Zuckerberg molests Collies.

Things I would like to say on Facebook
    Well, first off I would tell my neighbor to quit posting pics of her son in his dance costumes. They're ridiculous. He looks like a 13 year old gay pirate in most of them and my kids are having to deal with it. The poor boy is getting picked on by the little $#@!s up the street and my kids stepped in and now the mom of the little $#@!s is giving me crap because her son is scared of my boys. My kids are 16/17 and these boys are 13/14. My boys didn't touch them - they didn't even threaten them, they just told those boys to leave Jesse alone and to quit being "dicks". Jesse lives a few houses down from us and the boys feel sorry for him so they let him hang out with them a little bit.

Anyway, Jesse's mom is FB friends with EVERYONE so those gay pirate pics make the rounds. I'm not victim blaming BUT damn...gay pirate pics? Really? Poor kid doesn't even want to take dance but his mom makes him do it with his sister. She won't let him cut his hair either - the long flowing locks add to the gay pirate look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

hardy har har

@Danke beach party?

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post

hardy har har

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post