Thread: The coming global baby-crash

Unhappy The coming global baby-crash

"We're at risk of becoming something less than human, less even than animal..." -- You nailed it, Russell!

Never forget that the #1 objective of the God-hating (therefore) human-hating "elites" is to eradicate as much of the human population as possible. There is no doubt in my mind that the doomsday-virus was intended to have had a much larger social impact than it did; nevertheless, it is also clear that the globalist "elites" have gone into pitbull lock-jaw mode... they are never going to let go of this doomsday-virus and everything related to it. The real goal is to disrupt all forms of human connection and I have a pretty good idea that the people on this forum have firsthand knowledge that they have largely succeeded, no matter what you see on the boob-tube.

While some people do have children from hookups and casual relationships, this is statistically rare and becoming even more rare. For the most part, most women will still want to be in a marriage before having children. Combined with the social-jamming signal of the doomsday-virus lockdown measures, the inevitable result is that human reproduction -- certainly everywhere in the world where these lockdowns are being vigorously enforced -- is necessarily being significantly curbed. And while the narrative of the globalist "elites" has long been that children are some kind of scourge on the planet and human civilization, the truth is, of course, precisely the opposite. Children are not only our future, they are our very next breath.

Sadly, it seems that humanity has already become "less than human, less even than animal" so that the only way we are able to collectively learn is like a machine-intelligence being trained to how to walk by repeatedly crashing and falling over every single pebble in our path. And instead of really learning (anticipating and preventing mistakes from occurring to begin with) we must blindly make every possible mistake and suffer the consequences as some kind of brute-force enumeration of every possibility. The lesson will be learned, no doubt, whether it is taught with the club of nature or the club of heaven. A global baby-crash on top of our already crumbling globalist socio-political and economic madness, could send us thousands of years into the past. The silver-lining to it all may turn out to be that they won't be able to truck people off to the FEMA camps because they simply won't have any warm bodies to drive the trucks, or any fuel to pump into them.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 10-27-2021 at 10:01 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It won't be long until Russell Brand becomes a full fledged libertarian. It's almost painful to watch how slow it's happening, but you can see the signs of awakening.

He's still stuck in his Marxist utopian vision of society, but many of the most brilliant libertarian thinkers have gone through that stage as well. I may be wrong, but I'm hopeful he'll continue his intellectual journey.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He totally misses the fact that men are choosing to not sire children due to all the legal pitfalls.

This is at least equal to 'the bug' when discussing lower birthrates.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    He totally misses the fact that men are choosing to not sire children due to all the legal pitfalls.
    This
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It won't be long until Russell Brand becomes a full fledged libertarian. It's almost painful to watch how slow it's happening, but you can see the signs of awakening.

He's still stuck in his Marxist utopian vision of society, but many of the most brilliant libertarian thinkers have gone through that stage as well. I may be wrong, but I'm hopeful he'll continue his intellectual journey.
    +1! There's always hope this side of the grave.

Well, I'm not sure if he's missing that fact or just didn't discuss it in this particular video. It's the nail in the coffin because the problem that the globalists face is that vigorously attacking male reproduction (as they have done for decades now) will not substantially lower the overall reproduction rate. What actually happens is that male reproduction becomes concentrated into the hands of a tiny number of "elite" males who will sire countless bastards. And that's precisely what we have seen occur as the practical costs and legal risks of male reproduction have been ratcheted into the stratosphere. The real problem is that they have to disrupt female reproduction, and that's precisely what the doomsday-virus is being used to do. It is doing a lot of other things, too, but I argue that the most important one is this disruption of female reproduction. This is an abomination from the pit of hell itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Same with Jimmy Dore. He's gone from "That evil capitalist Bill Gates won't give the vaccine patent to the world" to "Maybe everybody shouldn't have to take this experimental crap in the first place."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    "We're at risk of becoming something less than human, less even than animal..." -- You nailed it, Russell!
    True.

This world has become a soul-sucking pit of technology, blandness, and repetition.

Leaving little more than a shell behind, that has the shape and form of a human, but is more machine.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What actually happens is that male reproduction becomes concentrated into the hands of a tiny number of "elite" males who will sire countless bastards. And that's precisely what we have seen occur as the practical costs and legal risks of male reproduction have been ratcheted into the stratosphere.
    Said 'elite' males will quit proocreating about the time the 2nd or third 'single mom' attaches herself to his paycheck and he's left battling in court for access to his children.

The smart ones have already been snipped before they set about playing the field.

Used to be you could find a 'nice church girl' and settle down to raise a family, now it's a total crap-shoot and guys are hesitant to risk their time and fortune on a gamble that statistically is not in their favor.

Which leaves the females competing for their 2nd or third choice men and it's those men who are wising up.

There's only two ways for this to end and that's the rebirth of the traditional family which includes all the traditional benefits for the men or government funded breeding programs. We're seeing the latter coming to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Same with Jimmy Dore. He's gone from "That evil capitalist Bill Gates won't give the vaccine patent to the world" to "Maybe everybody shouldn't have to take this experimental crap in the first place."
    Yeah, I'm noticing his move as well. I never really watched him much until you started posting his vids... But it's nice to see the convergence of thought. I think what happens is that they start to move from, "The government is handling this all wrong, it's benefitting the wealthy, and they should do it my way." to, "The government is incapable of handling this the right way and should just stop."

Thomas Sowell was an avowed Marxist early in his life. Milton Friedman was a Keynesian. Tells me there is hope for everyone.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    True.

This world has become a soul-sucking pit of technology, blandness, and repetition.

Leaving little more than a shell behind, that has the shape and form of a human, but is more machine.

Said 'elite' males will quit proocreating about the time the 2nd or third 'single mom' attaches herself to his paycheck and he's left battling in court for access to his children.

The smart ones have already been snipped before they set about playing the field.

Used to be you could find a 'nice church girl' and settle down to raise a family, now it's a total crap-shoot and guys are hesitant to risk their time and fortune on a gamble that statistically is not in their favor.

Which leaves the females competing for their 2nd or third choice men and it's those men who are wising up.

There's only two ways for this to end and that's the rebirth of the traditional family which includes all the traditional benefits for the men or government funded breeding programs. We're seeing the latter coming to fruition.
    We're not speaking about the very same phenomenon. I'm not talking about the cultural/experiential/anecdotal perspective, I'm talking about the population logic/statistics perspective. It doesn't really matter "how" the breeding becomes centralized, the fact is, it inevitably does, and the "winners" of that "lottery" are exactly the people you would expect -- however hard it is for the suburban "alpha millionaire" lawyer to afford his 3 children, he's far more prepared to afford them than the young guy starting out in life at the machine shop. But the most visible "rich dudes with money" that you might think of in your personal life are not the ones who end up filling the shoes of average men who are being priced-out/squeezed-out of marriage/children by a culture and legal system that is openly hostile to them. It's a huge, complex topic. Nature cannot be stopped by human laws. The "elites" understand this in respect to controlling male reproduction... but they falsely imagine they've figured out how to implement global sterilization by attacking female reproduction. What they do not understand is that they are literally painting a Cosmic bulls-eyes on themselves. If you wanted to instigate the Apocalypse, you could do no better than to effectively interrupt global human reproduction. We are part of an entire ecosystem, so this is really an attack on all forms of life, not just humans. Those other forms of life understand reproduction and they do not and cannot understand globalist bull$#@!.

Not a game!

We're not speaking about the very same phenomenon. I'm not talking about the cultural/experiential/anecdotal perspective, I'm talking about the population logic/statistics perspective. It doesn't really matter "how" the breeding becomes centralized, the fact is, it inevitably does, and the "winners" of that "lottery" are exactly the people you would expect -- however hard it is for the suburban "alpha millionaire" lawyer to afford his 3 children, he's far more prepared to afford them than the young guy starting out in life at the machine shop. But the most visible "rich dudes with money" that you might think of in your personal life are not the ones who end up filling the shoes of average men who are being priced-out/squeezed-out of marriage/children by a culture and legal system that is openly hostile to them. It's a huge, complex topic. Nature cannot be stopped by human laws. The "elites" understand this in respect to controlling male reproduction... but they falsely imagine they've figured out how to implement global sterilization by attacking female reproduction. What they do not understand is that they are literally painting a Cosmic bulls-eyes on themselves. If you wanted to instigate the Apocalypse, you could do no better than to effectively interrupt global human reproduction. We are part of an entire ecosystem, so this is really an attack on all forms of life, not just humans. Those other forms of life understand reproduction and they do not and cannot understand globalist bull$#@!.

Not a game!
    I don't see "global sterilization" as an issue, maybe you do? I'll certainly read any information you set forth to support that theory.

What I do see is a government who actively supports breeding at any cost and who is willing to tax and imprison in order to support that agenda. This government doesn't encourage normal, intact families either, obviously they're not important. In fact arguments could easily be made that government is actively seeking to destroy normal/intact families while keeping up the production of children by whomever will open their legs.

Well it's a good thing I don't waste my time using dating apps. Online dating seems like a big waste of time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't see "global sterilization" as an issue, maybe you do? I'll certainly read any information you set forth to support that theory.
    See The Geneticists' Manifesto. This manifesto was signed by a litany of household names (at least, household names among the literati), and you will surely recognize a few of them. Of the six points stated in this manifesto, written in 1939, all six have been implemented worldwide, in all major countries. In the West, they are completely implemented. In other parts of the word, they are in-progress with varying levels of completion. The only holdouts are countries that are also on the US government's $#@!-list -- Iran, North Korea, etc. If somebody in 1939 wrote a detailed futuristic prophecy of the world in 2021, and each and every point they described was fulfilled, in detail, I think it would be reasonable to suggest you should probably take seriously the idea that they are in control of things or working directly on behalf of whoever is in control of things. Either that or they had access to an actual functioning crystal ball. Either alternative seems logically equivalent to me, though.

The proximate goals are eugenics and population control. But these goals are just materialistic trifles. It's just humans treating other humans as though they are animals or lab rats. If I kidnap and imprison you and treat you like a lab rat, does that make you a lab rat? Of course not. So the deeper spiritual pattern is hidden -- that is where the strings are being pulled from. The spiritual agenda (yes, I mean the devil's agenda) is complete destruction of humanity, starting with the destruction of reproduction itself, and moving on to destruction of the human soul (hell). How/why, you ask? The why is easy: hate. That's it, nothing more. The how... is deception on a cosmic scale that humanity has never before imagined. I know that most on this forum are not accustomed to dealing with the weird, so I'll let you start with the manifesto linked above and then we can continue from there.

What I do see is a government who actively supports breeding at any cost and who is willing to tax and imprison in order to support that agenda.
    "supports breeding" ???

That's a new one for me. I see no support for "breeding" at any level of government policy, from K-12 to the factory, to the office, to the health system, to the grave. At every point, government policy (certainly at the Federal level, but mostly copied down to the state levels, as well) is exclusively hostile to human reproduction.

This government doesn't encourage normal, intact families either, obviously they're not important. In fact arguments could easily be made that government is actively seeking to destroy normal/intact families while keeping up the production of children by whomever will open their legs.
    I think you're confusing substitution with suppression. If Mary is going to reproduce no matter what the government thinks about it, will a government that is hostile to the human family (because hostile to human reproduction) prefer her to reproduce with Chad on a one-night stand in Cancun, or with Bob, her occasional high-school date and casual romantic interest that would probably turn into a marriage if they did have a child? Obviously, they want her to reproduce with Chad. In fact, they consider this "eugenics" -- that's precisely what they mean by eugenics! Clearly, Chad is the superior genetic specimen... he has the resources to fly to Cancun! (On his daddy's paycheck, but hey, who's counting.) So, by substituting Chad in the place of Bob, they shift the overall stats in favor of the Agenda.

But they still did not succeed in preventing Mary from having a child at all which is the real goal. That's what population control is all about. The ultimate goal is, indeed, to stop all new reproduction and simultaneously introduce technological eternal life (indefinite life-extension). No, that one's not written down in any UN policy statement, but it is impossible to avoid connecting the dots once you dig into the relevant information. This is ultimately spiritual and it will soon become increasingly undeniably spiritual.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 10-28-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well it's a good thing I don't waste my time using dating apps. Online dating seems like a big waste of time.
    I'm not sure what the breakdown is, but I think it's safe to guess that most people who date do use them. So the sterilizing effect these apps are having on the human population is massive. Of course, you will read nothing about that in the news. Because everything is working as intended, so there's nothing to talk about.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "supports breeding" ???

That's a new one for me. I see no support for "breeding" at any level of government policy, from K-12 to the factory, to the office, to the health system, to the grave.
    And fifty years of welfare which paid people more to drop more babies?

He has a point. They changed tack.

It looks like a case of, first breed idiots, then use them to gain power (because smart people won't give it to you), then kill the idiots because they're no longer useful, and still irritating.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-28-2021 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And fifty years of welfare which paid people more to drop more babies?

He has a point. They changed tack.

It looks like a case of, first breed idiots, then use them to gain power (because smart people won't give it to you), then kill the idiots because they're no longer useful, and still irritating.
    The useful idiots are the easiest of all to sterilize. They will follow the chuckwagon wherever it leads, they were bred for that. It's people who are "independent-spirited" who are the trouble-makers and will get rowdy when you really start crimping hard on the family jewels. And what they've been doing for the last few decades is zero indication of what they plan for the future. Yes, welfare promotes breeding among the poor and criminal underclass[1] but this isn't about increasing overall reproduction, it's about substituting/shifting reproduction from those who are hard to control to those who are easy to control. Yes, part of that is in order to create useful idiots that can be used to hijack democracy, but it's not just about that. The larger agenda is cultural and religious, because the strongholds that will break the globalist Agenda every time are hidden in the church. Satan knows this, so he has to alter global culture itself. This is what the war has always been about since day one, and that's why Revelation prophesies what it does. This is not a "metaphorical" war, it's a literal war. And we're all in the middle of it, whether we like it or not.

[1] -- I don't mean this in the stereotypical sense of broad-brushing anyone who receives welfare as poor/criminal; I'm explaining the welfare phenomenon from the standpoint of the "elites" themselves who are behind it

See The Geneticists' Manifesto. This manifesto was signed by a litany of household names (at least, household names among the literati), and you will surely recognize a few of them. Of the six points stated in this manifesto, written in 1939, all six have been implemented worldwide, in all major countries. In the West, they are completely implemented. In other parts of the word, they are in-progress with varying levels of completion. The only holdouts are countries that are also on the US government's $#@!-list -- Iran, North Korea, etc. If somebody in 1939 wrote a detailed futuristic prophecy of the world in 2021, and each and every point they described was fulfilled, in detail, I think it would be reasonable to suggest you should probably take seriously the idea that they are in control of things or working directly on behalf of whoever is in control of things. Either that or they had access to an actual functioning crystal ball. Either alternative seems logically equivalent to me, though.

The proximate goals are eugenics and population control. But these goals are just materialistic trifles. It's just humans treating other humans as though they are animals or lab rats. If I kidnap and imprison you and treat you like a lab rat, does that make you a lab rat? Of course not. So the deeper spiritual pattern is hidden -- that is where the strings are being pulled from. The spiritual agenda (yes, I mean the devil's agenda) is complete destruction of humanity, starting with the destruction of reproduction itself, and moving on to destruction of the human soul (hell). How/why, you ask? The why is easy: hate. That's it, nothing more. The how... is deception on a cosmic scale that humanity has never before imagined. I know that most on this forum are not accustomed to dealing with the weird, so I'll let you start with the manifesto linked above and then we can continue from there.

"supports breeding" ???

That's a new one for me. I see no support for "breeding" at any level of government policy, from K-12 to the factory, to the office, to the health system, to the grave. At every point, government policy (certainly at the Federal level, but mostly copied down to the state levels, as well) is exclusively hostile to human reproduction.

I think you're confusing substitution with suppression. If Mary is going to reproduce no matter what the government thinks about it, will a government that is hostile to the human family (because hostile to human reproduction) prefer her to reproduce with Chad on a one-night stand in Cancun, or with Bob, her occasional high-school date and casual romantic interest that would probably turn into a marriage if they did have a child? Obviously, they want her to reproduce with Chad. In fact, they consider this "eugenics" -- that's precisely what they mean by eugenics! Clearly, Chad is the superior genetic specimen... he has the resources to fly to Cancun! (On his daddy's paycheck, but hey, who's counting.) So, by substituting Chad in the place of Bob, they shift the overall stats in favor of the Agenda.

But they still did not succeed in preventing Mary from having a child at all which is the real goal. That's what population control is all about. The ultimate goal is, indeed, to stop all new reproduction and simultaneously introduce technological eternal life (indefinite life-extension). No, that one's not written down in any UN policy statement, but it is impossible to avoid connecting the dots once you dig into the relevant information. This is ultimately spiritual and it will soon become increasingly undeniably spiritual.
    Okay, I read your 4 page PDF on the discussion of eugenics, and I can now see where you draw the conclusion that a cabal of globalists are attempting to sterilize some of humanity. What I don't see is anything pointing to the implementation of said conspiracy?

Yes government "supports breeding" I'll even go so far as to assert "selective breeding". But you're correct in that there's no legislation titled as such. Lets look at family courts and planned parenthood to start.. Then move on to the welfare system that by its very nature promotes the single/breeding age mothercentric household. Really no need to elaborate further.

On your closing paragraph you ASSume I'm confused in my statements and then attack your own ASSumption. Whereas you once again make the assertion that "The ultimate goal is, indeed, to stop all new reproduction and simultaneously introduce technological eternal life (indefinite life-extension)."

First off I typed exactly what I intended to type, there was no need for your ad-lib.

The issue(s) might in fact be spiritual in nature but I'll assert that it's highly unlikely any of us mortal men will ever know for certain.

At risk of being redundant;
    What I don't see is anything pointing to the implementation of said conspiracy?

Yes government "supports breeding" I'll even go so far as to assert "selective breeding".
    Selective breeding means substitution of one kind for another, not a bulk increase in topline total breeding.

the welfare system that by its very nature promotes the single/breeding age mothercentric household. Really no need to elaborate further.
    See my reply to acptulsa on this point. No need to elaborate further.

On your closing paragraph you ASSume I'm confused in my statements
    Well, it was possible you meant something other than what you wrote. Since you affirm in this post that you meant exactly what you wrote, then all doubt has been removed: you are, in fact, confused.

The issue(s) might in fact be spiritual in nature but I'll assert that it's highly unlikely any of us mortal men will ever know for certain.
    Likely or not, I know.

What I don't see is anything pointing to the implementation of said conspiracy?
    There is only one conspiracy, and that is Satan's conspiracy, which you can read all about in the Bible, for yourself. Since you're so big on avoiding ASSumptions, I'll leave it as an exercise for you to go read it yourself. Then you'll have something substantial to talk about instead of trying to pass off your ignorance as gruff free-thinking.

Selective breeding means substitution of one kind for another, not a bulk increase in topline total breeding.
    The discussion has been about "global baby crash", and my comments are pointedly addressing how our government supports all breeding and how it directs its aid and recourses toward supporting non-traditional, mothercentric families which is in fact selective breeding just maybe not selective along the lines you're looking for? And how those actions are not indicative of a push toward sterilization.

We could talk about governments insistence on supporting abortion too but more federal dollars are spent supporting mothercentric families than are spent killing the unborn. (they're trying to appease all sides) But I entered into the discussion because I believed, still do, that government isn't pushing sterilization. (maybe their 'vaccine' could induce sterility but that remains to be seen)

See my reply to acptulsa on this point. No need to elaborate further.
    This statement;
    Yes, welfare promotes breeding among the poor and criminal underclass[1] but this isn't about increasing overall reproduction, it's about substituting/shifting reproduction from those who are hard to control to those who are easy to control.
    Only proves itself out for the females of the immediately dependent generation, not their offspring who tend toward anti-authoritarian/ militant behavior.
    [edit] Government also supports (your terms) 'upper class' single parent/mothercentric households both with policy and legislation.[end edit]

Well, it was possible you meant something other than what you wrote. Since you affirm in this post that you meant exactly what you wrote, then all doubt has been removed: you are, in fact, confused.
    Well maybe you'd be so gracious as to help me understand what I really meant since you seem convinced I'm confused and in need of correction.

Likely or not, I know.
    Okay.

There is only one conspiracy, and that is Satan's conspiracy, which you can read all about in the Bible, for yourself. Since you're so big on avoiding ASSumptions, I'll leave it as an exercise for you to go read it yourself. Then you'll have something substantial to talk about instead of trying to pass off your ignorance as gruff free-thinking.
    Here I'm going to ASSume, I'm going to ASSume that you are an early 30's or late 20's Calvinist who tends to think they've spent more time studying the Good Book with his superior intellect than most people you converse with?

If my ASSumptions are correct then I started reading the Bible when your father was still $#@!ting green, long before he had eyes for your mother. However I'm certainly open to hear your hypothesis as to why you think a cabal who runs governments is trying to sterilize women and how that relates to the Bible, specifically over the last decade.
    Last edited by tod evans; 10-28-2021 at 04:33 PM.

The discussion has been about "global baby crash", and my comments are pointedly addressing how our government supports all breeding and how it directs its aid and recourses toward supporting non-traditional, mothercentric families which is in fact selective breeding just maybe not selective along the lines you're looking for? And how those actions are not indicative of a push toward sterilization.
    Before democracy, no government was "pushing toward democracy". And yet, we have democracy, and exactly the same essential power structures are in place. And since you seemed to indicate that you have been breathing air for a very long time (good for you!), you should be aware of how dramatically our society has changed just in the last few decades... you were already long ago a mature adult by then. In short, a new social order does not exist until it exists, and you're old enough that you should have been able to see this happen with your own eyes, so I don't know why I'm having to explain it to you.

We could talk about governments insistence on supporting abortion too but more federal dollars are spent supporting mothercentric families than are spent killing the unborn. (they're trying to appease all sides) But I entered into the discussion because I believed, still do, that government isn't pushing sterilization. (maybe their 'vaccine' could induce sterility but that remains to be seen)
    I don't know whether "government"-per-se is pushing sterilization or not, but I don't attribute the kind of omnipotence to "government" that a lot of people on this forum tend to. Government is just one tool among many. It just happens to be frequently used because it's a kind of social multi-tool... handy for many different agenda items. So the hostility of government policy reflects the hostility of the wicked one to whom the godless State is beholden[1].

Yes, welfare promotes breeding among the poor and criminal underclass[1] but this isn't about increasing overall reproduction, it's about substituting/shifting reproduction from those who are hard to control to those who are easy to control.
    Only proves itself out for the females of the immediately dependent generation, not their offspring who tend toward anti-authoritarian/ militant behavior.
    Criminals are the easiest people in society to control. The majority of them are literally locked in human dog-kennels.

Well maybe you'd be so gracious as to help me understand what I really meant since you seem convinced I'm confused and in need of correction.
    *sigh -- these are the most annoying types of discussion to have. I'm not old as dirt, as you claim to be, but I'm no spring chicken, either. I tired of this kind of tit-for-tat interchange many years ago.

You claimed that the government "actively supports breeding at any cost" which is the dumbest and most easily refuted claim I've seen on these forums in a while, and there are some pretty dufus claims on here, on a regular basis. The only basis you have for saying that is... welfare exists. Yes, welfare exists, but the purpose of welfare is obviously not to increase population growth. Rather, it is to reconstitute the population growth that is going to happen anyway away from the kind of people governments can't control (self-directing, independent men) to people governments can easily control (crooks, sloths, addicts and every other kind of lowlife). Welfare programs in southern states were originally instituted to suppress black communities (the policy-makers knew exactly what the long-run effects of these programs would be on those communities), and the expansion of welfare programs across the US in every state has coincided with the general war on the #1 threat to the rich, entrenched Establishment (which, contrary to BLM, is not "all white"): young American men from poor backgrounds who are hungry for success, regardless of race. That group's energy must be either harnessed to the existing Establishment (domesticated), or it must be exterminated altogether (channeled into the police-courts-prison meat-grinder). If you will only believe what is written down by the perps themselves, I'm not going to bother going to that much effort on your behalf when you have access to the very same Internet I do. It's all there in black-and-white if you care to educate yourself.

Every single other policy, law, administrative rule and procedure of government, from the Federal level on down, in every department of life, is explicitly oriented towards suppressing reproduction. The indoctrination starts in many cases in elementary school and only ramps in intensity from there. Every television show, movie, music, and every other government-controlled or government-influenced propaganda outlet you care to name repeats exactly the same message: don't be stupid, wear a condom and don't have kids!

Here I'm going to ASSume, I'm going to ASSume that you are an early 30's or late 20's Calvinist who tends to think they've spent more time studying the Good Book with his superior intellect than most people you converse with?
    I had ASSumed you were someone much younger than me because of your childish word play. But hey, to each their own. Your guesses are incorrect, although you got close with Calvinist (I was raised Calvinist). And the fact is that I know ye olde Bible better than most pastors do. Not bragging, it's simply the case. But that's irrelevant to the point -- anyone can understand Satan's conspiracy by simply reading about it in the Bible. There's really no mystery to it and no need to make guesses about it.

If my ASSumptions are correct then I started reading the Bible when your father was still $#@!ting green, long before he had eyes for your mother. However I'm certainly open to hear your hypothesis as to why you think a cabal who runs governments is trying to sterilize women and how that relates to the Bible, specifically over the last decade.
    Note that "sterilize" is not limited to chemical/hormonal/surgical sterilizations. I don't think the government (or anybody else) is necessarily trying to make women biologically unable to reproduce. It's possible, and more likely in the long-run, but in the short-run, what they have already implemented (see OP video) is behavioral sterilization. And the doomsday-virus is only the opening salvo. Just today, Facebook announced they are renaming themselves "Meta" with the goal of building an all-encompassing VR (Augmented Reality, actually) platform they are calling the Metaverse. Solves the Harvey Weinstein problem ... and it also conveniently solves the other kinds of complications -- aka "children" -- that can arise in some workplace relationships that develop from consensual workplace romance. It also conditions people to just being ... alone. As long as the social-dopamine centers are getting dialed by those Virtual Reality avatars, the appetite for actual human connection can be suppressed. You'll never get pregnant from an avatar!

As for how this connects to the Bible, it connects in respect to decoding the actions of the global satanic conspiracy in terms of their goal/end. When you know the enemy's goal, it becomes trivial to decode his actions. In chess, we both know the goal is to checkmate and, to facilitate that goal, capture/trap/etc. pieces. So when you make a move, to understand your move I only need to ask "how does this move threaten checkmate or the capture of my pieces, etc.?" Satan's goal is to kill and trap all of humanity in hell with himself.

As for hypotheses, I don't dabble in those unless I explicitly say so. I'm not offering a theory, I'm just explaining the truth. If the words of a random Internet stranger are not persuasive (perfectly reasonable), then go read for yourself. If you want specific guidance in answering the questions you have, I'm more than happy to offer that. But word games and tit-for-tat one-upmanship bores me beyond words; it's a complete waste of (your) time to even bother because it won't get the reaction you're baiting.

[1] -- That the governments of the world are beholden to Satan is not a rhetorical flourish... as far as I know, not one government in the world formally acknowledges that Jesus is Lord, which means they are subservient to Satan and openly hostile to God. By implementing the will of Satan on earth, they are simply baiting the Apocalypse.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 10-28-2021 at 05:21 PM.

*sigh -- these are the most annoying types of discussion to have. I'm not old as dirt, as you claim to be, but I'm no spring chicken, either. I tired of this kind of tit-for-tat interchange many years ago.

You claimed that the government "actively supports breeding at any cost" which is the dumbest and most easily refuted claim I've seen on these forums in a while, and there are some pretty dufus claims on here, on a regular basis. The only basis you have for saying that is... welfare exists. Yes, welfare exists, but the purpose of welfare is obviously not to increase population growth.
    Sorry to annoy you.

I'll stop after this, I agree it's going nowhere. And it annoys me when what I've taken the time to type is either ignored or bastardized to the point it no longer conveys the thought typed.

Here's what I actually wrote;
    What I do see is a government who actively supports breeding at any cost and who is willing to tax and imprison in order to support that agenda. This government doesn't encourage normal, intact families either, obviously they're not important. In fact arguments could easily be made that government is actively seeking to destroy normal/intact families while keeping up the production of children by whomever will open their legs.
    Then I further commented with these broad statements;

Yes government "supports breeding" I'll even go so far as to assert "selective breeding". But you're correct in that there's no legislation titled as such. Lets look at family courts and planned parenthood to start.. Then move on to the welfare system that by its very nature promotes the single/breeding age mothercentric household. Really no need to elaborate further.
    Obviously I wasn't just talking about welfare, it is only one of many government programs designed to break up the conventional family.

By the way, I'm chuckling at the "older than dirt" moniker....I suppose for a youngster it does seem that way, from this side of the divide it seems like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Most of them are scams but with the off chance you might still meet someone regardless. Maybe.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll remain super skeptical of this guy. Ever since he "stole" the RP r3VOLution stamp and started promoting marxist stuff, I was done with him.
    Is he converting? I have no effing idea but I hope so just for the sake of it. Time will tell. Now, I guess I'll give this video a quick watch.

Anyway, this subject made me think of this article, worth a read. Maybe a little hyperbolic, maybe a little too religious for some, but I think it needs to be read nonetheless: https://www.theamericanconservative....hrist-is-here/

Basically, technology and the web are destroying what makes us human and we are creating our own cages.

I'll contend that social media has arguably been one of the top 3 worst things to grace humanity up to this point, right along with mortal diseases, war, etc.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 10-28-2021 at 08:42 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I'll remain super skeptical of this guy. Ever since he "stole" the RP r3VOLution stamp and started promoting marxist stuff, I was done with him.
    Is he converting? I have no effing idea but I hope so just for the sake of it. Time will tell. Now, I guess I'll give this video a quick watch.

Anyway, this subject made me think of this article, worth a read. Maybe a little hyperbolic, maybe a little too religious for some, but I think it needs to be read nonetheless: https://www.theamericanconservative....hrist-is-here/

Basically, technology and the web are destroying what makes us human and we are creating our own cages.

I'll contend that social media has arguably been one of the top 3 worst things to grace humanity up to this point, right along with mortal diseases, war, etc.
    +1 article for mentioning Jonathan Pageau... glad to see he's getting more visibility

The Antichrist-as-such is on the earth today. I can't prove it, but I know it, so watch the signs for yourself. We have God's protection so no need to panic. But the current situation has gone above the pay-grade of any human being on earth. It is strictly biblical in proportion; many voices are waking up and saying this same thing. And unlike past hysterias/manias, this time what is occurring is very different. What I am observing is a gradually building awareness -- consternating, yes, but not panic-inducing. That's one way you can tell apart the genuine movement of the Holy Spirit from the counterfeit manias whipped up by the false prophet. The movement of the Holy Spirit is always orderly and results in sobriety, not mania (although it can also be very intense/expressive, which is what the false prophet tries to counterfeit). Anyway, watch the signs, folks, this is not a drill...

+1 article for mentioning Jonathan Pageau... glad to see he's getting more visibility

The Antichrist-as-such is on the earth today. I can't prove it, but I know it, so watch the signs for yourself. We have God's protection so no need to panic. But the current situation has gone above the pay-grade of any human being on earth. It is strictly biblical in proportion; many voices are waking up and saying this same thing. And unlike past hysterias/manias, this time what is occurring is very different. What I am observing is a gradually building awareness -- consternating, yes, but not panic-inducing. That's one way you can tell apart the genuine movement of the Holy Spirit from the counterfeit manias whipped up by the false prophet. The movement of the Holy Spirit is always orderly and results in sobriety, not mania (although it can also be very intense/expressive, which is what the false prophet tries to counterfeit). Anyway, watch the signs, folks, this is not a drill...
    Jonathan Pageau is great, been following him a lot lately.
    I agree with you, there's a growing movement of people going back to Christ, me included, after years of not believing or being less than a half hearted believer. Evil is in the air everywhere. Am I panicking? Nope. But that doesn't mean I'm sitting on my haunches either. Stay strong and one way or another we'll get through this. It's another evil that must come to pass.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I made that choice years ago,, but not for financial or legal reason..

I could not see subjecting a child to this world. I don't want to be responsible for that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom