Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official BREXIT Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can't imagine that the globalist elite would allow this to pass. Those who count the votes...
    Exactly. :Smoke filled back room: "Just make sure the vote is close enough that they don't cry foul, by make sure Britain remains in the EU."

With 50 years and trillions of dollars at stake... do we really think they'd leave it up to "the voters"??? LMAO!!!!! sigh....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Toady is the referendum.
    Please keep us posted on exit polls and results!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Toady is the referendum.
    I anticipate "stay".

I also pray I am made the replete fool on the matter.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Please keep us posted on exit polls and results!
    Exit polls are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I anticipate "stay".

I also pray I am made the replete fool on the matter.
    I agree. No way TPTB 'allow' a 'leave' vote to unfold... to much $$$ at stake.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    In fact the first two are essentially incompatible with the latter two, long term.

Actually, everything is incompatible with long-term prosperity. Prosperity is unstable. And, because liberty inevitably creates prosperity, liberty is unstable, too, indirectly.

Just a thought.

I would rather say that artificial or feigned stability is achieved at the cost of prosperity, independence, and self-rule. Such stability is the sort that arises from the irrational and artificially cultivated fear of instability (usually vaguely defined, if at all, and rife with innuendo), the resulting dread a product of propaganda campaigns designed specifically to evoke that corrosive emotional state because it moves people to agree to hand over ever more of their sovereignty to those seeking to acquire it. The result is, of course, diminishment of the qualities of life that should be most cherished by all due to the encouragement of individual fretting and cowardice over issues that free men face head-on, brave, and inevitably overcome. The persuaded man-gone-sheep, however, succumbs to the lies and twists of truth fed him, cowering and offering up his bare soul in exchange for the cheapest lies, promising him that which no man or institution can guarantee.
    Last edited by osan; 06-23-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Welcome to the Hotel California...
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Welcome to the Hotel California...
    Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can't imagine that the globalist elite would allow this to pass. Those who count the votes...
    I heard there was no exist polling. Dunno if that's right but if so, more easy to commit fraud. Also the very close leave/remain predictions make rigging more likely. Bev Harris has said it's in close races where vote rigging is the biggest threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    What's so devious about the left/marxists is that they will deny reality.

Look at the youtube comments for any BREXIT related video.

I challenge you see a pro-remain EVER admit name calling and fear mongering on the remain camp.

It's always the 'pro-Brexit" camp to blame for inaccurate statistics and fear mongering. Total denial of reality.
    I don't think it's denial of reality. It's that they are willing to lie, cheat and worse to get what they want.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Millennial sheep need to be sheared.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

Headline: EU referendum results live: Early votes give huge boost to Brexit chances

Whatever the UK chooses means less than zero to me.

But S&P futures are selling off pretty hard right now. Probably an indication that it is going to be closer than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The comments section reads like a conversation between ThePaleoLibertarian and AuH20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Headline: EU referendum results live: Early votes give huge boost to Brexit chances
    Yeah, they changed the headline and link. Mine was good when I posted it. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-results-live/
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The live link reported 70-80% (so far) voting leave! Let's hope it continues to be a landslide so they can't rig it.

Some time ago I saw an online poll posted at Zerohedge and it was about 80-90% leave. Being an online poll I took it with a block of salt but perhaps it was more representative than would have been thought.

How in the hell the people of what was once the British empire could think they need to be ruled over by unelected elites in Brussels is a mystery to me. The Marxists (which they have a lot of), yes, but the rest of the British people, no.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOL gotta love the Nigel Farage "It's happening" meme the guy keeps tacking on the stream.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The Brussels Bureaucrats are shaking in their boots I'm sure.
    Stop believing stupid things

The cities in the UK have funny names, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool, West Tyrone, Eilean Siar did someone just $#@! out random letters or something for the city names

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The cities in the UK have funny names, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool, West Tyrone, Eilean Siar did someone just $#@! out random letters or something for the city names

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
    Not nearly as funny as various 'Murican city names, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Basildon is the indicator. 2:1 to leave. It may happen unless they find a massive truck of postal votes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Prior polls are unreliable up to this point. Massive stigma attached to admit that you would vote for the Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Just wait until the Welsh returns come in!
    Stop believing stupid things

"Final campaign polls suggest that the result will be close, with Leave performing better than expected in a string of early results."

Is the UK even allowed to do this

Where is Abraham Lincoln when you need him
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's after 2 AM, Friday, June 24 in London right now. Why do we not know results?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    It's after 2 AM, Friday, June 24 in London right now. Why do we not know results?
    Results are coming in, the guys on BBC are saying it look like "Leave" may pull it off. Most results weren't expected to be in until later in the morning, 5-7 AM UK time. Takes a long time to count them.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Appears that the Brits have a very pissed silent majority as well.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic