Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oregon face mask order exempts non-white people

Oregon face mask order exempts non-white people

You can't make this stuff up!!!!

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

Trevon Logan, who is black, said orders to wear face coverings are “basically telling people to look dangerous given racial stereotypes that are out there.”

“This is in the larger context of black men fitting the description of a suspect who has a hood on, who has a face covering on,” Logan, an economics professor at Ohio State University, told the outlet.

“It looks like almost every criminal sketch of any garden-variety black suspect.”
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, FFS.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

If you weren't already aware that this whole thing is just a huge practical joke...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If you weren't already aware that this whole thing is just a huge practical joke...
    It's not a joke. It is a well-planned effort to condition people to obey and comply, and lower their immune systems.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It's not a joke. It is a well-planned effort to condition people to obey and comply, and lower their immune systems.
    2+2=5
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I was told at Safeway this morning that come Friday all customers will be required to wear a mask. They will no longer get my business. As for Lincoln county, it doesn't surprise me. Frankly I'm waiting for the tyrant's to get bad enough that I end up in jail.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Is this a joke?
    No... they want non-white folks to get the virus.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Washington State Just issued a Mandatory Mask order.. Goes in effect Friday.

I hope to be in Olympia on Saturday openly defying it at the Capitol.

Lewis County Sheriff will not enforce this nonsense. and will Deputize any willing to prevent ANTIFA shenanigans.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-24-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The veil is being lifted. If anyone had any doubt left of who they are going after, you can't get a stronger textbook example of it than this.

Trying to eliminate the white race by weakening their immune systems. If it wasn't already clear that theres a white genocide agenda, this makes it crystal clear.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-24-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    The veil is being lifted. If anyone had any doubt left of who they are going after, you can't get a stronger textbook example of it than this.
    Oh? Who are they going after?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    No... they want non-white folks to get the virus.

Your emoji says you're kidding, but it seems to me that any tendency toward self-destruction people of African descent might have is being encouraged the last several years, and in a big way.

I've certainly never seen the slightest hint that Bill Gates the Wealthy, Influential Eugenicist minds one bit if they kill themselves or each other.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-24-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I'm guessing within a month all of the west coast states will have similar orders put into effect for "racial justice". States on the east coast may follow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh? Who are they going after?

Your emoji says you're kidding, but it seems to me that any tendency toward self-destruction people of African descent might have is being encouraged the last several years, and in a big way.

I've certainly never seen the slightest hint that Bill Gates the Wealthy, Influential Eugenicist minds one bit if they kill themselves or each other.
    Try to convince "Non-white" people of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Try to convince "Non-white" people of this fact.
    Some can see it. They can see that all this pandering only leads to more power concentrated in D.C. They know none of it protects them from the biggest threats to their lives, and some of it puts them in harm's way. But you're right. Most don't.

What's more, this pandering is designed to ensure nobody can say it out loud, except crazy people like us. To prove it is to prove that the biggest threat facing "POC" is each other, and that most can never admit.

But the more the federal government and mainstream media gain their trust, the sooner they'll face a much bigger threat to their existence than themselves.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-24-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Lewis County Sheriff will not enforce this nonsense. and will Deputize any willing to prevent ANTIFA shenanigans.
    No $#@!? Well, here we go.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE]Effective June 26, a statewide order requires individuals to wear a face covering in indoor public spaces such as stores, offices and restaurants. The order also requires face coverings outdoors when you can't stay 6 feet apart from others.[QUOTE]

How the +-&_ are you supposed to eat at a restaurant with a mask on?
    "The Patriarch"

Someone in Oregon please take this to court.

Legalized Racism.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Some can see it. They can see that all this pandering only leads to more power concentrated in D.C. They know none of it protects them from the biggest threats to their lives, and some of it puts them in harm's way. But you're right. Most don't.

What's more, this pandering is designed to ensure nobody can say it out loud, except crazy people like us. To prove it is to prove that the biggest threat facing "POC" is each other, and that most can never admit.

But the more the federal government and mainstream media gain their trust, the sooner they'll face a much bigger threat to their existence than themselves.
    How many are going to feel special when they are allowed to have first dibs on the vaccine?

It's sort of like making people feel special when someone develops a new device to execute people and a certain group get's to try it out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No $#@!? Well, here we go.
    I wouldn't worry too much, I'm in CA and we are supposed to wear masks "in public" (outdoors, if there are other people around).

There are more masks out there than last week, but I don't see everybody complying. I sure as $#@! am not wearing a mask outside. You are also supposed to wear one outside if you are in line to get inside somewhere. I don't do that either.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How the +-&_ are you supposed to eat at a restaurant with a mask on?
    They don't actually want people going to restaurants.

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm in CA and we are supposed to wear masks "in public" (outdoors, if there are other people around).

There are more masks out there than last week, but I don't see everybody complying. I sure as $#@! am not wearing a mask outside. You are also supposed to wear one outside if you are in line to get inside somewhere. I don't do that either.
    I'm buying another fridge and loading up on supplies before Friday, also might try and talk the ol' lady into moving.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm buying another fridge and loading up on supplies before Friday, also might try and talk the ol' lady into moving.
    Just go to the store and tell them you identify as black... then you won't have to wear a mask.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this how Oregon will purifying the state of non-whites? By exposing people to a potentially deadly virus by making them priveleged enough to not take precautions?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Good for you dannno.

I was told at Safeway this morning that come Friday all customers will be required to wear a mask. They will no longer get my business. As for Lincoln county, it doesn't surprise me. Frankly I'm waiting for the tyrant's to get bad enough that I end up in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Hold fast and do not comply. Start a gofundme if you get busted and let me know. I will pitch in.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

What I see is that we will soon have a future where whites are the ones enslaved because they are a minority, and if you are a part of a minority, then you have no Constitutional or Human Rights. Thing is, it wont be "just whites" because it will be anyone who is not part of the Status Quo. The very people that are rioting and looting are undermining their own future and can not see that they themselves will end up being just as enslaved as whitey. It is no different than those who call for the abolishment of the 1st Amendment, who can not recognize that if they get what they want, they themselves will not be permitted to speak without explicit permission.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What I see is that we will soon have a future where whites are the ones enslaved because they are a minority, and if you are a part of a minority, then you have no Constitutional or Human Rights. Thing is, it wont be "just whites" because it will be anyone who is not part of the Status Quo. The very people that are rioting and looting are undermining their own future and can not see that they themselves will end up being just as enslaved as whitey. It is no different than those who call for the abolishment of the 1st Amendment, who can not recognize that if they get what they want, they themselves will not be permitted to speak without explicit permission.
    You've hit the nail on the head.

The playbook goes something like this:

Create a crisis that puts the poor and disenfranchised out of work, but let them stay home for a couple of months by giving them free checks through unemployment or stimulus, so they stay locked down and watch the boob tube where we condition them.

Then, when they start getting restless, create a false flag event to enrage them and get them out into the streets. The most radical ones will be payed a handsome hourly rate to pillage and destroy, to discourage them from going back to work once businesses start to reopen.

And during all this time, keep giving them their government subsidies: food stamps, Section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.

Then, at the right time, roll out the new COVID vaccine to "save humanity" from the killer virus. If they don't want it voluntarily, then make all their government subsidies dependent upon them showing proof they are properly vaccinated.

About this time the "Second Wave" will be in full force, this time infecting the "young" with seemingly no previous conditions, and as they die off like flies and the population is significantly reduced to get rid of these undesirables, nobody will even suspect the vaccine did them in.

Mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head.

The playbook goes something like this:

Create a crisis that puts the poor and disenfranchised out of work, but let them stay home for a couple of months by giving them free checks through unemployment or stimulus, so they stay locked down and watch the boob tube where we condition them.

Then, when they start getting restless, create a false flag event to enrage them and get them out into the streets. The most radical ones will be payed a handsome hourly rate to pillage and destroy, to discourage them from going back to work once businesses start to reopen.

And during all this time, keep giving them their government subsidies: food stamps, Section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.

Then, at the right time, roll out the new COVID vaccine to "save humanity" from the killer virus. If they don't want it voluntarily, then make all their government subsidies dependent upon them showing proof they are properly vaccinated.

About this time the "Second Wave" will be in full force, this time infecting the "young" with seemingly no previous conditions, and as they die off like flies and the population is significantly reduced to get rid of these undesirables, nobody will even suspect the vaccine did them in.

Mission accomplished.
    That would make a great movie video.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast