Thread: NASCAR Talladega: The "noose" hanging in Bubba Wallace's garage was a pull rope for the door

NASCAR Talladega: The "noose" hanging in Bubba Wallace's garage was a pull rope for the door

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1164146...hoax-or-staged
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was only kidding when I said Jussie planted it there, lol.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The Marxist Mayor of Oakland, Libby Schaaf, claimed that nooses were found hanging in trees in a park. A guy later said that they had been there for a long time, and they used them as swings and for workouts in the park.

The Mayor never retracted her story.

These people are unhinged, paranoid and liars.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That's what struck me about this Bubba Wallace story. Everyone wants to forget it instead of digging in and asking who reported the rope and other details. There's no acknowledgement of a mistake; just Wallace digging in.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Out of all the scumbag white people I ever knew and every baseless insult I heard about black people in my life; the very thought of a noose was never brought up.

Maybe it's because I live up north, but I have trouble believing that anyone but liberals/the mentally insane would plants these things. These are just as curious of NYC swastikas that pop up on the news when there is zero animosity between Jews and conservatives there.

"Bubba's" garage shows talledaga (garage pull rope) at 0:54 back in November 2019..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Big surprise, more made up racism.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bubba Smollett

or

Jussie Wallace

I can't decide which one I like better.

Hopefully, one will stick.

Another case of them having to stage their own racist acts because actual racism is in low supply in America
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I don't think they know what a noose is. Any rope with a loop? What about a granny knot around the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    I don't think they know what a noose is. Any rope with a loop? What about a granny knot around the neck.
    Clearly not. The only creature with reason to be incensed over a lasso is a cow. A noose is a useless knot for a garage door pull. Pull on one part, it pinches your hand. Pull on the other and it unravels.

I also want to know how these people decided only one particular race of people were ever lynched. I feel quite sure more whites than blacks have been hanged by the neck until dead.

A circle of rope is newsworthy, now. Everyone who ties a boat to a pier is racist. Are sane people still allowed to be reporters?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-24-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

lynch-mid 19th century: from Lynch's law, named after Capt. William Lynch, head of a self-constituted judicial tribunal in Virginia c.1780.
    Yea, plenty of cattle rustlers and horse thieves hanged.

Lynching is a premeditated extrajudicial killing by a group. It is most often used to characterize informal public executions by a mob in order to punish an alleged transgressor, punish a convicted transgressor, or intimidate. It can also be an extreme form of informal group social control, and it is often conducted with the display of a public spectacle for maximum intimidation. Instances of lynchings and similar mob violence can be found in every society.
    Wikipedia
    Last edited by olehounddog; 06-24-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Bubba Smollett
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Bubba Smollett

or

Jussie Wallace

I can't decide which one I like better.

Hopefully, one will stick.
    Jussie Wallace has a pretty nice ring to it.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-25-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He looks like he is from Spain, or maybe a light-skinned Brazilian.

But according to Biden, he's black, so..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Marxist Mayor of Oakland, Libby Schaaf, claimed that nooses were found hanging in trees in a park. A guy later said that they had been there for a long time, and they used them as swings and for workouts in the park.

These people are unhinged, paranoid and liars.
    Whatever gets their names in the media. Fame whores gonna whore.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Clearly not. The only creature with reason to be incensed over a lasso is a cow.

I also want to know how these people decided only one particular race of people were ever lynched. I feel quite sure more whites than blacks have been hanged by the neck until dead.

A circle of rope is newsworthy, now. Everyone who ties a boat to a pier is racist. Are sane people still allowed to be reporters?
    Exactly. When did a piece of rope become a symbol of racism and hate? Since when were black people the only people ever hung?

It's quite a leap, filled with invalid assumptions and prejudices. It is a mental disorder.

Note to self: Make sure to teach kids the difference between an overhand loop and a hanging noose.

Bubba Smollett, Jussie Wallace
    By Steve Sailer - June 24, 2020

The years of antiwhite hate hysteria over nooses supposedly being planted by white racists to terrorize blacks will eventually induce some white guy to actually do it. But, judging by what we know so far about the latest brouhaha—over a purported noose found in the garage of Bubba Wallace, the half-black NASCAR race driver—Noose News seems to remain Fake Noose.

I first wrote about Wallace in 2013 in my Taki’s column “Nature, Nurture, and NASCAR,” when he was only 19, but already was being hyped as NASCAR’s Great Black Hope, the Tiger Woods of stock car racing.

Strikingly, when I last followed the sport in the late 1960s, there was a black driver, Wendell Scott, who was consistently strong, finishing among the top ten racers each year from 1966 to 1969.

Unlike Scott, who got his start as the fastest bootleg corn likker driver in the county, Wallace is not a natural prodigy, but instead is a product of the Tiger Woods era of child competitors given every advantage by their parents. Wallace’s father, a wealthy white business owner, paid for his son to compete in youth motorsports from age 9 onward.

Soon he was the star of NASCAR’s Drive for Diversity program. The widespread hope has been that Wallace will be the American Lewis Hamilton, the half-black English driver who is a six-time Formula One world champion. He now drives the most legendary number in stock cars, Richard Petty Motorsports’ No. 43.

Unfortunately, Wallace hasn’t yet proven more than mediocre at the highest level, finishing 28th among drivers in each of the past two seasons.
    This year, Wallace jumped on the Black Lives Matter bandwagon, which is, perhaps not coincidentally, much beloved by corporate America’s deep-pocketed sponsors, with the support of NASCAR. He had his car painted with the BLM slogan for the Talladega race.

Then, over the weekend, one of his crew supposedly found a “noose” in his car’s garage stall. Bypassing Wallace, the worker went straight to NASCAR higher-ups, led by Steve Phelps, and they organized the usual corporate freak-out, demanding the FBI and Department of Justice investigate and threatening to ban for life the unknown malefactor.

As you have likely noticed in your experience with hate hoaxes going back to Tawana Brawley’s in 1987, the most gullible suckers tend to be the national media, followed by the Fortune 500, and then the local press.

The only institutions that have consistently kept their heads have been local cops, who weren’t invited to assist in finding the nooseman. Local police are used to people telling them tall tales all the time, so they aren’t surprised when somebody makes up lies about fashionable hate crimes. Not surprisingly, the current riots are focused on bringing down the autonomy of local police and replacing them with somebody more on board with The Narrative.
    The Last Refuge posted side-by-side photos of Wallace’s stall No. 4 last November and this weekend, showing that the lower few feet of cord, which had been formed into a loop in 2019, is now missing. Moreover, somebody had untied the loop in the rope attached to garage door No. 5 next door.

This raises a few possibilities. Perhaps a vicious white racist had snuck into the closed-off area full of expensive equipment and cut off the loop in the garage-door twine to use as a symbol of racial hatred.

Or, possibly, the looped rope had broken off in somebody’s hand as he was pulling on it to shift the garage door, and he tossed it in the garage. Or who knows what other variation on these polar possibilities?

If the latter, this wasn’t necessarily a hate hoax, which is just one category of hate hysteria, along with hate hypochondria and hate hallucinations. We’ve seen many delusional manias about nooses like this recently, such as the recent Twitter spasm of fear and loathing about a pickup truck driving around Southern California with a tow rope.

In truth, the theory that whites tie nooses to terrorize blacks and their ancestral memories of lynching was more or less invented in 2007 by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to get six star black Jena High School football players out of jail for stomping a white boy unconscious.
    More: https://www.takimag.com/article/bubb...ussie-wallace/

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He looks like he is from Spain, or maybe a light-skinned Brazilian.

But according to Biden, he's black, so..
    I agree but race hustlers will tell you anyone with one black ancestor far back in their family tree is black, especially if they have any melanin at all.

It's like they still believe in the "one drop doctrine" (that used to be decried as racist) when it is convenient.

I have even had to deal with it here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Comments from video

Insert Name Here
    6 hours ago
    When the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

Kate Wiley
    7 hours ago
    DEFUND GARAGE DOORS

Ben McKeag
    3 hours ago
    Guys I found a noose ! Oh wait never mind was just phone charger.

BelowAverageLuke
    2 hours ago
    I saw a funny comment that said he's a race-card driver
    FJB

He insists that cable was a noose? He's towing that line pretty far from shore.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/...65415821443074
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/...65415821443074
    But did the ropes identify as nooses?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He's driving for Michael Jordan and Denny Hamlin this year. His average 2021 finish this year is 20th. I don't see an improvement in his 5th year. He's the only guy I root against. If he doesn't get better, then I can't see him driving for Jordan very long.

Could Bubba Wallace end up going to trial for a fake hate crime just like Smollett?

Calvin Coolidge

Wallace gets a taste of his own medicine.

NASCAR has suspended Bubba Wallace for Sunday's race at Homestead-Miami Speedway for his intentional crash of Kyle Larson at Las Vegas.

Wallace hooked Larson’s car into the wall after Larson raced him aggressively off Turn 4 in the first stage of the race. Larson was on the inside of Wallace and washed up the track. Wallace’s car hit the wall off the corner and he moved his car down the track to send Larson into the wall.

After exiting his crashed car, Wallace walked across the track to where Larson was getting out of his wrecked vehicle and shoved Larson multiple times. Larson, who didn’t want to engage in a physical altercation with Wallace, said after the incident that he understood why Bubba would be upset with his aggressive maneuver.

Wallace said after the crash that the steering on his car had “broke” when he hit the wall before hitting Larson’s car. Wallace posted a lengthy apology to social media on Monday for his actions. His move also collected Christopher Bell. Bell is currently alive in the third round of the playoffs. Larson was eliminated in the second round and Wallace’s No. 45 car was eliminated from the owner’s playoffs in the second round.

Wallace is the first NASCAR driver suspended for a race since Matt Kenseth in 2015, who got two races for intentionally crashing Joey Logano at Martinsville in retaliation for an incident weeks earlier. In its penalty report announcing Wallace’s punishment, NASCAR cited the rule that gives it discretion to penalize drivers who “intentionally wreck or spin another vehicle, whether or not that vehicle is removed from competition as a result.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/nascar-susp...210731310.html

Kyle Miyata Larson's maternal grandparents spent time in an internment camp during WWII.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-26-2022 at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...