Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The mask slips, this is a rebellion against GOD

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They already were replaced! That's my point. The early Christian church consistently represented Jesus as being dark skinned.
    "Consistently"?
    That's quite the claim.
    And if they were already replaced then that is a shame but not relevant or a reason to replace anything now.

You mean people like actual Israeli historians who really live in Israel? Okay.
    Yes, you can find "experts" saying anything you want and most of it is nonsense.

Then quit using the phrase "white geneocide" and calling it "cultural genocide" if you want to be consistent.
    I call white genocide intended to eliminate whites white genocide and I call cultural genocide cultural genocide.
    And cultural genocide is usually a precursor to physical genocide.
    I care about culture, my enemies care about race and I have to deal with that.

No he wasn't.
    Yes he was.

Says you.
    It's clear and obvious.

You are clearly letting your race get in the way of honest appraisal of the situation, you want Jesus to be black and you wouldn't mind seeing all Euro/American depictions of Jesus replaced with depictions of a black Jesus, that's bad enough but you are lying to yourself about the obvious that they won't be replaced, they will be destroyed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marxist is a totalitarian cult. Religion is the competition. Opposing viewpoints are thought crimes.

Now the strange thing about this is at some levels, they have woven Islam into their Marxism. Islamic Marxism.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Marxist is a totalitarian cult. Religion is the competition. Opposing viewpoints are thought crimes.

Now the strange thing about this is at some levels, they have woven Islam into their Marxism. Islamic Marxism.
    They infiltrate all religions, there is Christian Marxism and Jewish Marxism too.

But they intend to destroy them all when they take over, the only question is whether they will go with atheism or satanism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    "Consistently"?
    Yes, you can find "experts" saying anything you want and most of it is nonsense.
    I'm not talking about "experts." I'm talking about actual black Jews like Ms Israel 2013 who is from Ethiopia. Dude you are seriously ignorant on this subject. You think that just because some Jews migrated to Germany and other places in Europe centuries ago and intermarried with the indigenous population that they are representative of all Jews. They are not. You must be Mormon or something.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'm not talking about "experts." I'm talking about actual black Jews like Ms Israel 2013 who is from Ethiopia. Dude you are seriously ignorant on this subject. You think that just because some Jews migrated to Germany and other places in Europe centuries ago and intermarried with the indigenous population that they are representative of all Jews. They are not. You must be Mormon or something.
    LOL

So, when Jews migrate to Europe and start to look more like Europeans that proves Jews weren't white but when they migrate to Africa and start to look more African that proves ancient Jews were black?

LOL

I do know a little bit about the Ethiopian Jew thing and I know that there are people who make claims both ways about their legitimacy.

And you were the one who posted a picture earlier in the thread about what Jesus might have looked like that was definitely NOT black.

Ancient Jews most likely looked like Arabs and Arabs are NOT black, they are much closer to white than black.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And lets just keep this thread on subject.

It doesn't matter if Christ was luminescent green.

This is about the left using race hustling as an excuse to destroy Christian imagery and vent their hate for Christ and we must not let them distract us with petty arguments about what color Christ's skin is, that would please them immensely.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

So, when Jews migrate to Europe and start to look more like Europeans that proves Jews weren't white but when they migrate to Africa and start to look more African that proves ancient Jews were black?

LOL

I do know a little bit about the Ethiopian Jew thing and I know that there are people who make claims both ways about their legitimacy.

And you were the one who posted a picture earlier in the thread about what Jesus might have looked like that was definitely NOT black.

Ancient Jews most likely looked like Arabs and Arabs are NOT black, they are much closer to white than black.
    1) Judaism in Ethiopia goes back to the time of King Solomon. Judaism in Europe comes after the time of Jesus.

2) The picture I posted of Jesus is darker skinned than half my family. I guess you would consider Thurgood Marshall white.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

1) Judaism in Ethiopia goes back to the time of King Solomon. Judaism in Europe comes after the time of Jesus.
    Nope, the Jews traveled all over long before the time of David and Solomon.
    And that still doesn't mean that Jews were black just because some of them mixed with Africans in Africa.
    2) The picture I posted of Jesus is darker skinned than half my family. I guess you would consider Thurgood Marshall white.

Nope, the first guy looks way more white than Marshall.
    I don't know your family members but I bet they aren't nearly as white as the first guy either, that guy has pink tones in his skin and looks Euro/Arabic NOT black.

And lets just keep this thread on subject.

It doesn't matter if Christ was luminescent green.

This is about the left using race hustling as an excuse to destroy Christian imagery and vent their hate for Christ and we must not let them distract us with petty arguments about what color Christ's skin is, that would please them immensely.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Right. It seems that the people pushing Marxism are quite afraid of people that are religious or spiritual, especially people in the west at the moment. They want to install their version of government, which is really just destruction of the current countries culture they have targeted, and to eradicate spirituality, thereby erasing hope and unity. It's kind of what they do and they have become good at it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marxists and Fascists are fundamentally religious. Their form of government is a unified consciousness.

What we want to know though, is why replacing a tacky white version of Jesus with a more historically realistic version is so $#@!ing upsetting?

Y'all have to confront the fact that a free society isn't necessarily a white society. Some people round here definitely think liberty means liberty from non-white people or non-anglo culture. Its not gonna work out for you. You are going to have "bad neighbours". The state isn't whats getting between you and a white utopia, its free markets.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Marxists and Fascists are fundamentally religious. Their form of government is a unified consciousness.

What we want to know though, is why replacing a tacky white version of Jesus with a more historically realistic version is so $#@!ing upsetting?

Y'all have to confront the fact that a free society isn't necessarily a white society. Some people round here definitely think liberty means liberty from non-white people or non-anglo culture. Its not gonna work out for you. You are going to have "bad neighbours". The state isn't whats getting between you and a white utopia, its free markets.
    "Bad neighbors" weren't an issue until Fed-Gov got involved.

People would self segregate, just look at the early cities with their ethnic neighborhoods....Cultures were preserved and even celebrated, nothing to do with a "white utopia".

Government mandated multiculturalism is, and always will be, a problem. Forcing, by law or decree, the acceptance of different cultures in your area breeds contempt not acceptance..

People tend to get along just fine if they're not forced to accept those who are different.

Nope, the Jews traveled all over long before the time of David and Solomon.
    And that still doesn't mean that Jews were black just because some of them mixed with Africans in Africa.
    Yeah. You're definitely Mormon.

Nope, the first guy looks way more white than Marshall.
    That's just a deluded lie you are telling yourself to back up your spurious beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "Bad neighbors" weren't an issue until Fed-Gov got involved.

People would self segregate, just look at the early cities with their ethnic neighborhoods....Cultures were preserved and even celebrated, nothing to do with a "white utopia".

Government mandated multiculturalism is, and always will be, a problem. Forcing, by law or decree, the acceptance of different cultures in your area breeds contempt not acceptance..

People tend to get along just fine if they're not forced to accept those who are different.
    Government did forced segregation. Natural segregation still happens but it's never 100% without government forced segregation. There was a university in Kentucky that was integrated in the early 20th century before government forced them to segregate. Ethnic neighborhoods in early cities usually revolved around language, not skin color. When my kids and I were lost travelling in Japan I was so happen to see a young lady that looked half white because my immediate thought was "She probably speaks English" and I was right. When I taught computer labs and a graduate student, black and white students were tripping over themselves to get in my section because they knew English was my first language. (Most of the other graduate students were either Chinese, Pakistani or Indian).

The mask slips, this is a rebellion against GOD
    This is second time in recent history that such slippage is being witnessed, thank you for alerting others about this unholy rebellion.

Before recent years slumber, last major alert came from ESPN and late great GOP conservative Christian base rockstar Jerry Falwell.

ESPN's Chris Broussard Says Being Gay Is "An Open Rebellion To God"
    John Koblin
    4/29/13

Sep 30, 2015

OP, do you agree that these alerts were also warning about rebellion against G-d?
    If yes, what is view your about people who support 'rebellions against G-d'?

I was under the impression G-d created man; but when come across gigantic statement like this, age old question starts to resurface... did g-d create man or man created g-d?
    That is not to defend the underlying statement that this holy claim was in response to.

Government did forced segregation. Natural segregation still happens but it's never 100% without government forced segregation. There was a university in Kentucky that was integrated in the early 20th century before government forced them to segregate. Ethnic neighborhoods in early cities usually revolved around language, not skin color. When my kids and I were lost travelling in Japan I was so happen to see a young lady that looked half white because my immediate thought was "She probably speaks English" and I was right. When I taught computer labs and a graduate student, black and white students were tripping over themselves to get in my section because they knew English was my first language. (Most of the other graduate students were either Chinese, Pakistani or Indian).
    Language and religion were always the two biggest draws for people.

Today it seems as though politics is a bigger wedge than either language or religion..

Either way it's not an issue for government and her bureaucrats.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Language and religion were always the two biggest draws for people.

Today it seems as though politics is a bigger wedge than either language or religion..

Either way it's not an issue for government and her bureaucrats.
    Without some form of massive social coercion you can't have the segregation envisioned by the likes of Hoppe or Molyneux. They call it not-a-state but its a $#@!ing state, and a totalitarian non-democratic one to boot.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Let it begin.

If it is to be so, there will be a cleansing of the nation.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am dark, yet lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. Do not stare because I am dark, for the sun has looked upon me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; they made me a keeper of the vineyards, but my own vineyard I have neglected.
    The Church,, the Bride..

and some still fall for the "divide" tactic. Used for ages to maintain CONTROL.

The STATE defines me as "White"..

I reject their descriptor. as well as ALL of this racist nonsense.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Let it begin.

If it is to be so, there will be a cleansing of the nation.
    Be careful of what you wish for.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post

You are exposing yourself, the obvious purpose of this is to destroy depictions of Christ and they will not be replaced.
    And the public at large doesn't own them or have a right to change them.

Go make All the Jesus art you want in any color you want and leave the existing stuff alone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah. You're definitely Mormon.
    So?

And the mainstream admits it is true, the Phoenicians and other Mediterranean people's including the Jews traveled to trade far and wide for a very long time.

That's just a deluded lie you are telling yourself to back up your spurious beliefs.
    Projection

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The mob is looking to force the destruction of private property and religious images and people here are providing cover for them.

It's becoming plain who is on the light side and who is on the dark.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I wonder if you'll ever stop posting divide and conquer bull$#@! like this thereby aiding and abetting the very NWO you claim to oppose? No, wait ... I don't wonder that at all. I already know you won't. Carry on then.
    Do you really think so? He only shows up here to hurl insults all around and conduct his own little Two Minutes' Hate?

You are exposing yourself...
    Projection
    The mob is looking to force the destruction of private property and religious images and people here are providing cover for them.

It's becoming plain who is on the light side and who is on the dark.
    Does kind of look that way, doesn't it?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do you really think so? He only shows up here to hurl insults all around and conduct his own little Two Minutes' Hate?

When the light shines the creatures of the dark scramble.
    I shall continue to bring the light.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yeah, that does seem to be his entire raison d'ętre of late, doesn't it?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When the light shines the creatures of the dark scramble.

While you're at it, would it kill you to bring a few beers too? We get thirsty around here.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    While you're at it, would it kill you to bring a few beers too? We get thirsty around here.
    Guess those would be light beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Guess those would be light beers.
    I'd prefer single malt.

Light?

Your posts are both dark and heavy. Nothing light about them.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast