Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Conservative" police did gun confiscation in the wake of Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As one of the most vocal "anti cop" posters here, let me make my position clear once again.

For years I have wanted to see what is happening now, take place.

People rising up and pushing back forcefully, to reign in out of control militarized cops.

So now it's finally happening, and it's as ash in my mouth.

We lost our chance to ride this vanguard, to use it to move our agenda forward...because we (including myself) were weak, stupid and complacent.

Now the spear has been picked up by the Marxist left and all they had to do to make it fit perfectly into the revolutionary agenda, was pivot it from Blue vs. Us to Blue vs. Black and be willing to back it up with force.

Brilliant...and they have been hugely successful...the whole world is jumping on the Marxist/BLM bandwagon.

And it didn't even have to be true...cops kill more white people than they do blacks, but facts and logic and reason are meaningless in today's world...yet another thing "we" have been spectacularly wrong about.

Had we been so brave, we could have been writing the rules for a "post police" society, where liberty and individual freedom and property rights are the prime directives.

But we were not...and now our enemies are writing those rules.

And I am well aware, just as you are, that what will come out of those meetings of our new rulers, will have nothing to do with freedom, liberty and the bill of rights.

And that's why I'm not particularly excited to see the police be abolished.
    *sigh* I wish you would go buy yourself a six pack of your favorite beverage and listen to Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" until the meaning of one phrase sinks in. "Every hand's a winner. And every hand's a loser." Van Jones understands this. When Trump became president and, thanks in part to Kanye West and Kim Kardasian West, decided to pay attention to criminal justice reform, Van Jones listened and got on board. He didn't go "full retard" like Candace Owens. (Kanye West didn't either, but a lot of people thought he did.) Instead he found points of common ground and worked on them. That's a very effective strategy. Instead I see so called "conservatives" like at The Federalist complaining that the reformed Camden police force isn't "diverse" enough! Like seriously? WTF?

What Van Jones knows, that most people here apparently do not, is that you don't have to be in control of the ship, or even like the people in control, in order to impact where it goes. Find something that you like that nobody can really argue against. For example, no knock raids. Getting rid of them would be helpful to EVERYBODY! Louisville already did that. There's no reason other cities could do the same.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cops will retreat from Marxist rioters and Jacobin mobs, but rest assured they'll thump our heads for wanting to open our businesses, keep our firearms, refuse to wear our face diapers or have a funeral or wedding.
    Funny how the same people that were upset by the later are now so over the pro-cop now it as if the cops never went after anyone trying to open a business, take firearms, refusing to wear masks or to allow having a funeral or a wedding.

It is as if standing down like that did made many Republicans and the cultist type Trump supporters over the cop lovers. Really makes you wonder about the reasoning they stood down and how much of this is orchestrated by not totally who we think is orchestrating it. Seems to all be working out too conveniently for many disparate groups.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You did- I read it in another thread.
    Link? I'm not saying I didn't. He's not important enough for me to remember. Besides, how was I supposed to know what race he is before he told me. Most libertarians are white.

As one of the most vocal "anti cop" posters here, let me make my position clear once again.

For years I have wanted to see what is happening now, take place.

People rising up and pushing back forcefully, to reign in out of control militarized cops.

So now it's finally happening, and it's as ash in my mouth.

We lost our chance to ride this vanguard, to use it to move our agenda forward...because we (including myself) were weak, stupid and complacent.

Now the spear has been picked up by the Marxist left and all they had to do to make it fit perfectly into the revolutionary agenda, was pivot it from Blue vs. Us to Blue vs. Black and be willing to back it up with force.

Brilliant...and they have been hugely successful...the whole world is jumping on the Marxist/BLM bandwagon.

And it didn't even have to be true...cops kill more white people than they do blacks, but facts and logic and reason are meaningless in today's world...yet another thing "we" have been spectacularly wrong about.

Had we been so brave, we could have been writing the rules for a "post police" society, where liberty and individual freedom and property rights are the prime directives.

But we were not...and now our enemies are writing those rules.

And I am well aware, just as you are, that what will come out of those meetings of our new rulers, will have nothing to do with freedom, liberty and the bill of rights.

And that's why I'm not particularly excited to see the police be abolished.
    Agreed. Missed opportunities all around.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    He's not important enough for me to remember.
    But it is important for you to forget him, isn't it? Darker than you and smarter than you. Haven't you spent your life denying the very existence of people like him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Link? I'm not saying I didn't. He's not important enough for me to remember. Besides, how was I supposed to know what race he is before he told me. Most libertarians are white.
    So then how did you know in this thread that I am not white? I think you just got caught in a lie. Thanks @Ender.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But it is important for you to forget him, isn't it? Darker than you and smarter than you. Haven't you spent your life denying the very existence of people like him?
    You act like I'm racist. I don't care if he's black. By the way you can think he's smarter than me all day, but I'll put money on my IQ being higher than his. $10,000 if he wants to meet in person and do a professional IQ test with me.

Edit: Also, it's holier than though, virtue-signalling people like you who have never been around black people, but like to call others racist because they aren't politically correct. I live in the south, I have been around far more black people than you ever will. Most of them I get along with great, they tend to respect me for not being some pathetic self-hating guy like you who is always begging them to like him.
    Last edited by misterx; 06-21-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So then how did you know in this thread that I am not white? I think you just got caught in a lie. Thanks @Ender.
    Your link is broken, and I still don't know where I accused you of being white. Probably something you misinterpreted.

Your link is broken, and I still don't know where I accused you of being white. Probably something you misinterpreted.
    Okay. So....how did you know I was not white? Since you thought most everybody here was white. Just curious.

You act like I'm racist. I don't care if he's black. By the way you can think he's smarter than me all day, but I'll put money on my IQ being higher than his. $10,000 if he wants to meet in person and do a professional IQ test with me.

Edit: Also, it's holier than though, virtue-signalling people like you who have never been around black people, but like to call others racist because they aren't politically correct. I live in the south, I have been around far more black people than you ever will. Most of them I get along with great, they tend to respect me for not being some pathetic self-hating guy like you who is always begging them to like him.
    LOL. What was your LSAT score again?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay. So....how did you know I was not white? Since you thought most everybody here was white. Just curious.
    You said in a thread a couple days ago that you're black. What difference does that make?

LOL. What was your LSAT score again?
    I'm not a lawyer. If I was it would be higher than yours.

You said in a thread a couple days ago that you're black. What difference does that make?
    Got the link? Because I said that in response to you saying I was white.

I'm not a lawyer. If I was it would be higher than yours.
    You're not anything. But that's besides the point. What was your ACT score? And how many times did you take it?

You're not anything. But that's besides the point. What was your ACT score?
    They don't do ACT in my state. My SAT was over 1500, punk. My IQ is in the top percentile.

They don't do ACT in my state. My SAT was over 1500, punk. My IQ is in the top percentile.
    Oh...now you're just lying. The ACT is given in all 50 states.

You act like I'm racist.
    Only because you talk like one.

By the way you can think he's smarter than me all day, but I'll put money on my IQ being higher than his. $10,000 if he wants to meet in person and do a professional IQ test with me.

Edit: Also, it's holier than though, virtue-signalling people like you who have never been around black people, but like to call others racist because they aren't politically correct. I live in the south, I have been around far more black people than you ever will.
    Uh huh.

He's smart enough to know all blacks aren't south of the Mason-Dixon, that Tulsa is south of the Mason-Dixon, and that neither of us could possibly know how many of what people the other has been around. That's more than you can say, and all the IQ test I need.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Uh huh.

He's smart enough to know all blacks aren't south of the Mason-Dixon, that Tulsa is south of the Mason-Dixon, and that neither of us could possibly know how many of what people the other has been around. That's more than you can say, and all the IQ test I need.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got the link? Because I said that in response to you saying I was white.
    I said you've probably never been out of your white suburban neighborhood. I don't know what's so racist about that, but I guess everything is racist now so whatever.

Uh huh.

When did any claim that there aren't any black people in the rest of the country? I've lived in New England too, so obviously I know that even there you can find black people. I also know that the typical white person doesn't interact with them. Interracial friendships are far more common in the south.

Of course you would rep the Marxist troll. He's the biggest liberal on the forum now that superflous, or whatever his name was, is gone.

Edit: Willy Wonka is still on here I think, so it's a tie.

Of course you would rep the Marxist troll. He's the biggest liberal on the forum now that superflous, or whatever his name was, is gone.

Edit: Willy Wonka is still on here I think, so it's a tie.
    WTF are you talking about? @acptulsa is one of the most liberty minded members on this forum! And "willy wonka" aka @TheCount, is pure sarcasm- real intelligence could read that & understand it.

Stop with the flippin' name-calling & insults & try having REAL dialog.
    There is no spoon.

WTF are you talking about? @acptulsa is one of the most liberty minded members on this forum! And "willy wonka" aka @TheCount, is pure sarcasm- real intelligence could read that & understand it.

Hard to have real dialogue with people who don't know how to do anything but shout racism when you disagree with them. You're on that socially liberal, open-borders spectrum of the Libertarian Party too.

The truth is said in jest. Thecount drips with sarcasm in his posts, but he means what he says. Just like you and those other guys he's not in the Ron Paul wing of the party.

Hard to have real dialogue with people who don't know how to do anything but shout racism when you disagree with them. You're on that socially liberal, open-borders spectrum of the Libertarian Party too.
    Bull $#@!- you started the name-calling/insults & then blame others with more name-calling/insults.
    There is no spoon.

Bull $#@!- you started the name-calling/insults & then blame others with more name-calling/insults.
    Ok bro. I'm done with this. I don't have time to keep going back and forth. I have a a life outside the internet.

Ok bro. I'm done with this. I don't have time to keep going back and forth. I have a a life outside the internet.
    Same- we agree- don't faint.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't help you man, I'm out myself.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Still out of rep.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Thecount drips with sarcasm in his posts, but he means what he says.
    Can you show where I've said or proven that I'm a marxist troll in my posts, or where I "don't know how to do anything but shout racism when you disagree" with my posts?

That'd be real helpful, thanks.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I said you've probably never been out of your white suburban neighborhood. I don't know what's so racist about that, but I guess everything is racist now so whatever.
    Ah. So now the truth comes out. You didn't say I was white. You just said all of my neighbors were white. Got it. So the reason you thought my neighbors are white is....? And note, I didn't say it was racist to assume I was white or to assume my neighbors where white. Stupid yes. Racist? Meh. I do have one white lesbian couple on my street. They're cute and one plays a mean guitar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12