Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's the White Supremacists

I'm not commenting on right v. left. I'm stating the obvious, in contradiction to political leaders and members of the media, white supremacists have nothing to do with Minneapolis.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Please God, let this be the day...

For what it's worth, Barr has already declared that it's "far-left extremist groups".
    Hopefully, the "white supremacist" claims are a last ditch effort from the leftists seeking to save their desperate asses!

At the end of this clip, Barr talks about it being "a federal crime to cross state lines. or use interstate facilities to incite or participate in violent rioting".

I pray that Trump has some structure in place to grab them by the busloads - and especially - to SWAT and ARREST any of the politicians/officials [including YOU Keith Ellison! ] that have worked to create this horrible situation. [And no bail for the evil traitors!]

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...95434141515777

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...70930618871809
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

The governor also said he was receiving intelligence from federal agencies about various elements, including drug cartels, trying to “take advantage of the chaos.” The claim caused considerable eye-rolling on social media, with people noting that vandalized buildings and businesses were tagged with anarchist symbols, “black lives matter” and anti-police slogans – not exactly the usual fare from white supremacists.
    ...so what he meant to say was our FBI and CIA.

Hasnt ANTIFA already been categorized as domestic terrorists?

But then again Minnesota and Minneapolis are both controlled by dems, governor and mayor. Of course they do nothing.

But isn't it funny that the dems are blaming white supremacists for the protest/riots. Does that mean they are looking for justice for Floyd? lol......
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

White terrorists.

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two sisters from the Catskills were arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD van occupied by four officers during Friday night's violent protests in Brooklyn following the deadly arrest of George Floyd in Minnesota.

Police said the Molotov cocktail was thrown at the NYPD van around 11:30 p.m. near the intersection of Eastern Parkway and Washington Avenue, outside the Brooklyn Museum, as violent protests convulsed parts of the borough.

"It is by the grace of God... that we don't have dead officers today," New York City Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said at a news briefing Saturday morning.

Samantha Shader, 27, was charged with four counts of attempted murder as well as attempted arson, assault, reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon.

Her sister, Darian Shader, 21, was charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of justice.
    https://abc7ny.com/brooklyn-protests...floyd/6221319/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No I'm pretty sure its the leftists that are causing all this chaos and destruction.
    If you consider the POLICE the "Leftists" then you would be correct..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I thought the Bernie Bros were going to burn something down if he lost again. I think they ought to step up and take credit for this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought the Bernie Bros were going to burn something down if he lost again. I think they ought to step up and take credit for this BS.
    Oh hell you're right
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/Texasartchick/st...37140283035648

Good catch.

Here's a tweet for that:

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1266878267576877057

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I wonder if white liberal ever tire of this show of self-flagellation, or if they are faking the sorrow and actually get stronger by feeding off the attention that they gather from others?
    I'm seeing them by the highway here in small town Washington. Standing there with their signs. With their masks on. Getting lots of honks from people who aren't white like them. I'm sure they're feeling all fuzzy and warm. $#@!ing hypocrites, where were they when the cops killed all the white people?
    "The Patriarch"

I thought the Bernie Bros were going to burn something down if he lost again.
    They are hiding under their beds wearing Masks waiting for a Vaccine to make it safe again.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh hell you're right

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Are WHITE SUPREMACISTS causing mayhem in Minneapolis? Minnesota governor says YES, citing unconfirmed reports and ‘suspicions’

https://www.rt.com/usa/490219-walz-m...macists-riots/

The criminal activity that has rocked the streets of Minneapolis for four nights running could be partially the work of white supremacists, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has suggested, citing his own “suspicions.”
    Walz shared his thoughts on the matter after a reporter asked him if he thought “white supremacists” were flooding into Minneapolis to “cause destruction in the city.”

“I certainly can’t confirm personally on this. My suspicions from what I’ve seen on this – yes,” he responded, noting that there were “unconfirmed reports” which corroborated his hunch.

The governor also said he was receiving intelligence from federal agencies about various elements, including drug cartels, trying to “take advantage of the chaos.” The claim caused considerable eye-rolling on social media, with people noting that vandalized buildings and businesses were tagged with anarchist symbols, “black lives matter” and anti-police slogans – not exactly the usual fare from white supremacists.

Some commentators have been arguing that the protests and rioting in Minneapolis and across the United States have been at least partly coordinated by Antifa and other far-left groups.

It appears that Walz believes the worst is yet to come. In anticipation of larger protests on Saturday, the National Guard is expected to deploy an estimated 1,700 troops – 700 more than originally planned.
    antifa

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There are very few left.

Like the militias, any such group is going to be lousy with feds, cops, and paid informers.

If there are any that still exist, rest assured that anything they do is known and/or orchestrated by agents of government.
    I am pretty sure that there are more trans-people than klans-people in the U.S.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I am pretty sure that there are more trans-people than klans-people in the U.S.
    lol...no kidding
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    ...so what he meant to say was our FBI and CIA.
    This ^^^

Only a federal agency with unlimited financial resources such as the FBI and CIA could be pulling off something this huge. And they will use whatever groups are available, probably dependent upon location in the U.S.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

What is a White Supremacist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    What is a White Supremacist?
    A white person that doesn't abide by the democratic parties edicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    "...as we have made arrests, we have done contract-tracing similar to our covid response... who are they associated with? what platforms are they advocating for? ...and we have seen things like white supremacy... part of an organized criminal organization and we are looking at whether this is an organized cell of terror."

This is a quote, apparently from the MN Governor.

Are there actual "white supremacy" groups organized in the U.S.? KKK?

Eugenics is what is driving this, and what drove Nazism, funded by the American Illuminati.

I understand they are politicizing this and trying to find a way to blame Trump. But there must be some real "white supremacy" groups that exist, correct?
    ONLY ON TELlieVISION
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    For what it's worth, Barr has already declared that it's "far-left extremist groups".
    Hopefully, the "white supremacist" claims are a last ditch effort from the leftists seeking to save their desperate asses!

At the end of this clip, Barr talks about it being "a federal crime to cross state lines. or use interstate facilities to incite or participate in violent rioting".

I pray that Trump has some structure in place to grab them by the busloads - and especially - to SWAT and ARREST any of the politicians/officials [including YOU Keith Ellison! ] that have worked to create this horrible situation. [And no bail for the evil traitors!]

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...95434141515777
    Isn't Keith Ellison Islamic?

I have been thinking about this claim about white supremacists in Minneapolis.

This is like the Jusse Smolett story.

You're telling me that a bunch of bubbas went into the middle of the ghetto, in the heat of a race riot, and started tearing stuff up and didn't get their asses kicked? Get outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by James Otis, Jr. View Post
    I'm not commenting on right v. left. I'm stating the obvious, in contradiction to political leaders and members of the media, white supremacists have nothing to do with Minneapolis.
    You sure?

1. Bill Gates is a eugenicist. He clearly thinks he's superior--superior enough to judge who the planet would be better off without--and clearly he's white.

2. His MSN is fomenting these riots, and somebody, likely him and his ilk, have been arranging for cops to stand down and pallets of bricks to get delivered to street corners.

3. The riots happen in black neighborhoods, where most of the innocent bystanders are not white.

Now. You were saying?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-01-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-01-2020 at 03:38 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You sure?

1. Bill Gates is a eugenicist. He clearly thinks he's superior--superior enough to judge who the planet would be better off without--and clearly he's white.

2. Somebody, likely him and his ilk, have been arranging for cops to stand down and pallets of bricks to get delivered to street corners.

3. The riots happen in black neighborhoods, where most of the innocent bystanders are not white.

Now. You were saying?
    A valid point, but clearly this is nothing but the normal fog of unclear speech and words.

By White Supremacists, the left means me...and you...and everybody else here.

"Teh Newz" is rife with more White Supremacist drivel today too.

Funny how it's the white guys fault....

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You sure?

2. His MSN is fomenting these riots, and somebody, likely him and his ilk, have been arranging for cops to stand down and pallets of bricks to get delivered to street corners.

Now. You were saying?
    LOL, I"m still saying the riots are not the work of white supremacists nor predominantly orchestrated by Bill Gates.
    Last edited by James Otis, Jr.; 06-02-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Otis, Jr. View Post
    LOL, I"m still saying the riots are not the work of white supremacists nor predominantly orchestrated by Bill Gates.
    Clearly not but the news media sure loves calling the rioters peaceful protesters even still they are doing that now dispute the rioters smashing into CNN;s office. And for some reason they sure seem to be obsessed over Russia because of Crimea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast