Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dershowitz: You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated

Dershowitz: You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated

“You have no constitutional right... no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right to not wear a mask”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwveriU8tcA

Full interview:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What horse$#@!. As if I needed it, here's yet another reason to despise this POS.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Any attempt to, as Dershowitz put it, focibly "plunge the needle" into anyone most definitely should be treated as a deadly assault and responded to accordingly. Badnarik has the right idea.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz.
    WELL

they say we are their cattle

fk this nome traitor
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WELL

fk this nome traitor

Dersh is a Cumo/Giuliani nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Any attempt to, as Dershowitz put it, focibly "plunge the needle" into anyone most definitely should be treated as a deadly assault and responded to accordingly. Badnarik has the right idea.
    Exactly, and I feel the same way. I voted for Badnarik in 2004.

I have never liked Dershowitz. He is a constitutional scholar when it is convenient for an agenda he agrees with.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And I have the right to call Dershowitz a $#@!ing idiot. Nobody should be forced to get a vaccination. If I die because I didn't get vaccinated, so be it, but at least I had the freedom to make my own mistakes.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-18-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Be sure to get out your barf bag before hitting play..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz America's parasitic ruling class which includes the overwhelming majority of all people in positions of political power.

FIFY

Last edited by CCTelander; 05-18-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Chris

This guy can $#@! off. They will only get an injection into or a mask on my dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    FIFY

My hope is that everybody on this forum will take the time to watch. If not both, then at least the second video where Larken spoke at AnarchApulco.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This guy can $#@! off. They will only get an injection into or a mask on my dead body.
    Well, brother, that is the plan...the system is well set up to do just that...

How much better off we would be to take the fight to them first?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

The Bill of Rights, $#@!.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait to see the "my body my choice" bell-ends contort themselves into supporting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can't wait to see the "my body my choice" bell-ends contort themselves into supporting this.
    I like the warmth of a tropical sun. But rest assured I sleep quite well in cold climate.

See ya on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1262805338019037184

Alan Dershowitz: State has right to 'plunge a needle into your arm'

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1262805338019037184

But Dershowitz points to the Supreme Court's Jacobson v. Massachusetts decision in 1905, which concluded a state may require vaccination if the board of health deems it necessary for public health or safety.
    "This ruling prevails despite occasional injurious results from vaccinations and the impossibility of determining whether a particular person can be safely vaccinated," she [Sarah Fujiwara, MD] wrote.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/alan-der...ent=2020-05-18

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly, and I feel the same way. I voted for Badnarik in 2004.

I have never liked Dershowitz. He is a constitutional scholar when it is convenient for an agenda he agrees with.

He occasionally comes down on the right side of an issue but, as you note, ONLY when it comports with his own agenda, which has nothing at all to do with liberty.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 05-19-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Chris

Humm, Let’s see if my logic is correct here. So vaccines become mandatory. Some people willing comply. All those people become immune. (For the sake of this argument)
    Some people choose not to be vaccinated. They are at risk of catching the virus.
    So people who have not been vaccinated are at risk, those who have been vaccinated are not.
    How is the non vaccinated group putting anyone at risk other than themselves?
    And why is this unconstitutional to refuse if you’re not endangering anyone at risk (which is the argument for forced vaccination) other than yourself and like minded individuals?
    Confused????
    Last edited by sam1952; 05-19-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Humm, Let’s see if my logic is correct here. So vaccines become mandatory. Some people willing comply. All those people become immune. (For the sake of this argument)
    Some people choose not to be vaccinated. They are at risk of catching the virus.
    So people who have not been vaccinated are at risk, those who have been vaccinated are not.
    How is the non vaccinated group putting anyone at risk other than themselves?
    And why is this unconstitutional to refuse if you’re not endangering anyone at risk (which is the argument for forced vaccination) other than yourself and like minded individuals?
    Confused????
    Bingo. No confusion necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Of course. Dershowitz can justify anything in our legal system (albeit in a baffle them with bullsh!t, bury the logical inconsistencies deep in the middle, deceptive manner).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty
    Here's what they do believe in: they believe in a vast legal system, where all laws are open to debate and litigation. A system where any position can be defended or attacked on a "legal" basis. A system where the most powerful generally get their way, regardless of the letter or intent of the law. A system where anything can be justified. A system which enables power to reside with those with the most knowledge of the law, and how to use and manipulate it. A system where maximum employment is enjoyed for all those who desire to support, sustain and profit from the legal system.

They believe in no law at all, expertly disguised as a society fully enveloped in law.

The Constitution is the worst sort of law for them. It's far too clear, simple and supreme. The best law in their eyes is ambiguous, convoluted, complex and with no priorities at all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there is no consitutional right to these things, there is DEFINITELY no constitutional right to Abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WELL

fk this nome traitor

You're the closest. Over on 8kun the truth is told openly.

I predict Dershowitz will completely back off of his position on this, especially if he sits down and has a one on one conversation with Bobby Kennedy, who is his friend.

He is already backing off of some of this. Check out this interview with Del Bigtree.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

States have authority to fine or jail people who refuse coronavirus vaccine, law professor say

Anyone can see how they are walking in the messaging, and Trump acting as head cheerleader for "warp speed" vaccines. You had better figure this out and quick. The state houses and state reps are the battle ground. Bet most people don't even know their names.

From https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...rofessor-says/

Not only has a safe coronavirus vaccine never been developed, but you don’t know what else will be in that needle. DARPA and the military have been working on “nano-particle” biometrics which will tie you into an artificial intelligence 5G platform which will know your every mood and move. Invisible “tattoos,” the development of which has been partly funded by the Gates Foundation, permanently identifies every human through sub-dermal vaccination records. All over a 99.8% survival rate virus. Alan Dershowitz agrees that the state has the power to “plunge a needle into your arm” by force. Bill Gates, a college drop-out, comes out against the “outrageous” claims of actual doctors that hydroxychloroquine works. Surprise? No deaths, no need for hundred-billion-dollar market for vaccines into eternity. Starting to look like a club of everyone who was ever aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet. – Publius

ABC News 10 San Diego

States have authority to fine or jail people who refuse coronavirus vaccine, attorney says

By: Derek Staahl

Aug 07, 2020

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — As drugmakers race to develop a vaccine against the coronavirus, several legal questions are emerging: could the government require people to get it? Could people who refuse to roll up their sleeves get banned from stores or lose their jobs?
    The short answer is yes, according to Dov Fox, a law professor and the director of the Center for Health Law Policy and Bioethics at the University of San Diego.
    “States can compel vaccinations in more or less intrusive ways,” he said in an interview. “They can limit access to schools or services or jobs if people don’t get vaccinated. They could force them to pay a fire or even lock them up in jail.”
    Fox noted authorities in the United States have never attempted to jail people for refusing to vaccinate, but other countries like France have adopted the aggressive tactic.
    The legal precedent dates back to 1905. In a landmark U.S. Supreme Court case, Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the court ruled Massachusetts had the authority to fine people who refused vaccinations for smallpox.
    That case formed the legal basis for vaccine requirements at schools, and has been upheld in subsequent decisions.
    “Courts have found that when medical necessity requires it, the public health outweighs the individual rights and liberties at stake,” Fox said.

In 2019, New York City passed an ordinance that fined people who refused a measles vaccination.
    That said, recent protests over face coverings show there could be significant backlash to a vaccine mandate, Fox said. Just because states have the power to do it, doesn’t mean it’s the best public policy, he added.
    Although states would have the authority to mandate vaccinations, there’s more doubt about whether Congress could enact a federal requirement.
    The most likely federal vaccination requirement would come in the form of a tax penalty, but Fox said given the current composition of the Supreme Court, a federal vaccine requirement would likely be found unconstitutional.
    Opponents of a federal mandate would cite the Supreme Court’s 2012 decision on the Affordable Care Act, Fox said. In that case, the justices ruled that Congress could not use its powers to regulate interstate commerce to require people to buy health insurance, even though the ACA’s individual mandate was ultimately upheld on separate grounds.
    That means the U.S. could have a patchwork of different vaccine requirements in different states.
    States that explore a vaccine requirement should only do so if the vaccine is widely and readily available, Fox said.
    “Otherwise you create an underclass of people who are less safe and without access to the basic means of society,” he said.
    States would need to allow exemptions for people with legitimate medical risks, like pregnancy, but not exemptions on religious or philosophical grounds, he said.
    “Religious exemptions are not constitutionally required by the First Amendment’s Free Exercise clause, provided that the vaccine mandates don’t single out religion; they’re not motivated by a desire to interfere with it,” he said.
    In the workplace, private employers would have a lot of flexibility to require vaccinations and fire workers who refuse them for anything but legitimate medical concerns.
    As long as employers show there are significant costs associated with having unvaccinated workers, they would not need to offer religious exemptions to employees, Fox said.
    Under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, employers are not required to accommodate religious employees if doing so would pose more than a “de minimis,” or minimal cost.

RELATED NEWS:

Dr. Carrie Madej Urgently Warns Against Coming DARPA HydroGel in COVID Vaccines, Total Control of Humans Through Artificial Intelligence
    <font size="4">

Nephew of President JFK, Safe Vaccine Activist Calls Out Bill Gates Plan for 5G Control of Masses

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sj1ei2y9thJc/ Video MP4 file download link.

Studies Support Doctors’ Revolt Against Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine in US, Could Save “75,000 to 100,000 Lives”

NJ Gym Owners Defy Gov. Murphy Again Over 99.8% Survival Rate Disease, Re-open, “They Asked for 14 Days to Flatten the Curve…We’re Done with This”

“CDC survival rate of all people who get COVID-19 is about 99.8%, versus flu about 99.9%” (Primary sources: Reason, Montreal Economic Institute, UPenn Medical Center, CDC)

20% of “Operation Warp Speed” Moderna Vaccine Trial Group Gets Sick, as CDC Mortality Rate for COVID Drops Sharply to Flu Levels

RFK Jr. website: Children’s Health Defense

Bill Gates, DARPA & New DNA NanoTech COVID-19 Vaccines, BY DAVID DEGRAW

One Million March in Germany Against Lockdowns for a 99.8% Survival Rate Virus

American billionaires have gotten half a trillion richer during the pandemic, as millions have lost livelihoods
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 08-11-2020 at 05:00 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @James_Madison_Lives again.

BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @James_Madison_Lives again.

BUMP
    Thanks bro. I am developing a questionnaire for my state rep. He had better sound off loud and clear he will oppose mandatory vax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast