Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley Announces for NC House 7!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Nobody has announced for a Primary, but the General will be the Democrat Whip.
    Whip the Whip!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure they'll have someone along shortly. It'll be excellent to have you back in there!

ETA: "you must spread some reputation around"....
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wishing you the best! I'm proud to say I donated to your last campaign, and would be happy to do so this time around!
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

The r3VOLution continues

Look forward to helping when I can
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Great News! Best of luck!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Good, go get him!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Good luck .

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Keep your graphics. The signs are beautiful and well done.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Probable Republican Primary, in one of the most anti-estabishment environments in history, when the only candidate they are liable to dredge up against me will be an establishmentarian. Far more useful than not right now.
    I am liking to hear sophisticated thinking like this.

Best of success! I think you'll probably win.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck Glen. Pm me would ya, dammit!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Good luck! We need more libertarians/Constitutional conservatives to run for office.

Best of luck to ya.

When;s the first money bomb? Holidays are coming up when people are spending their ducats on family and friends. Perhaps one at the beginning of Nov. and another in early Jan. ?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When;s the first money bomb? Holidays are coming up when people are spending their ducats on family and friends. Perhaps one at the beginning of Nov. and another in early Jan. ?
    For a second, it almost seems like this place is actually RPF again! Why isn't this thread 10 pages long by now, like last time?

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Keep your graphics. The signs are beautiful and well done.
    Perhaps he'll also get bumper stickers, t-shirts, and a backdrop banner for speaking events this time around.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Why isn't this thread 10 pages long by now, like last time?
    Because, for reasons too numerous to post right now, this forum has maybe one tenth the number of active participants that it did, say, five years ago.

I hope you win!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I hope you win!
    Bigly.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because, for reasons too numerous to post right now, this forum has maybe one tenth the number of active participants that it did, say, five years ago.
    Makes us more agile.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The absurdity of this post, to long-time members, only proves my point.
    Most people will recognize that I am modeling Senator Rand Paul. The same Rand Paul who called Trump “an orange gasbag” in the Primary has been working with Trump on an Obamacare repeal for months. This appears to be a problem for a very small unprincipled minority. Perhaps they would prefer that the States in which they do not live and have never lived, be wholly owned and operated by the corrupt establishment. I think that may run afoul of the Forum Mission, but it is not really my place to say.

I'll do what I can to help out, Gunny. Way to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    #104 posts and still no policies...

I don't know where he stands in detail on everything, but I've listened to some things he has said. There were three issues in the OP.

1. Marriage. I once watched his speech to house colleagues on getting the state out of marriage licensing. I agreed with that. I would however; scrap the part about God. I see what he is saying and agree to an extent, but I don't think it is necessary.

2. Gun rights. I think I can safely say he's on the right side of this issue. He and Matt Collins have had some go-arounds and at least one heated exchange that I have never been able to sort out. I also like Matt Collins. People like to groupthink and gang up on Collins, but at least he is trying to get something done.

3. Voter ID. Seems Glenn wants to strengthen this (correct me if I am wrong). I totally disagree. I recognize the need for somehow identifying people who walk in the the door, but I don't see any substantial evidence that this is a serious problem in the country. I don't need more ID crap.

Bottom line for me is that you can't be a purist on everything. People in Carolina talk a bunch of religion. I don't care to hear it much, but it is what it is. Hell, you disagree with your own family on things. I even think disagreement is good. General Patton said, "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." On balance, I think I'd have to vote for the guy. It's time to get something done on this yak-yak-yak all talk forum, and GB is close enough in my book.

How's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I pmed you in a rep stating we need good men like you running in our state. I did it in pm to avoid cluttering, but because it caused a stir, I want to publicly state that you have my support, my Marine brother!

Because I am apparently the only one who knows how to Google:

Glen Bradley Jr key votes:

Abortion:
    July 26, 2011 HB 854 Abortion Requirements Veto Override Passed - (72 - 47) Yea
    June 8, 2011 HB 854 Abortion Requirements Bill Passed - House(71 - 48) Yea

Constitution:

Sept. 12, 2011 SB 514 Constitutional Amendment to Define Marriage Bill Passed - House(75 - 42) Did Not Vote
    April 7, 2011 HB 61 Term Limits for Speaker of the House and President Pro Tempore of the Senate Amendment Adopted - House
    (72 - 46) Yea

Death Penalty:
    June 13, 2012 SB 416 Death Penalty Discrimination Bill Passed - House (73 - 47) Yea
    June 16, 2011 SB 9 Death Penalty Discrimination Bill Passed - House (64 - 52) Yea

Jan. 5, 2012 SB 727 No Dues Checkoff for School Employees Veto Override Passed - House (69 - 45) Yea
    May 19, 2011 HB 578 State Health Plan Amendments Concurrence Vote Passed - House (90 - 24) Yea
    April 28, 2011 HB 546 Alternative Teacher Salary Plans Bill Passed - House (72 - 42) Yea

Feb. 2, 2011 HB 2 Prohibits Enforcement of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Bill Passed - House (66 - 50) Yea

June 14, 2012 HB 7 Authorizes Community Colleges to Opt Out of Fed Loan Program Veto Override Passed - House (71 - 46) Yea

March 8, 2011 HB 92 Land Transfer Tax Repeal Bill Passed - House (78 - 38) Yea

Nov. 29, 2011 HB 645 Temporary Fuel Tax Cap Bill Passed - House (94 - 23) Yea

Thats just a handful. But the dog has to pee.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I pmed you in a rep stating we need good men like you running in our state. I did it in pm to avoid cluttering, but because it caused a stir, I want to publicly state that you have my support, my Marine brother!
    I did the same... but now I'll come right out and do the same.

Go get em Gunny!

OK. We've had at least 30 well wishers. Time to start a war chest. When would make a good money bomb? I'm thinking before Thanksgiving or after Jan. 2nd. Everyone is hitting "Holiday" spending at that time, then everyone will be occupied through Jan. second. So either before or after is what I'm thinking. If he doesn't get an establishment challenger then it would be a good start for the general. Perhaps after the new year but plan, and save for it? Kind of a pledge thing? May 8th is the primary I believe. If he wins that the general will be in Nov. 2018.

Just to review:

Yes, I posted my entire voting record in the original post.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 10-11-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    OK. We've had at least 30 well wishers. Time to start a war chest. When would make a good money bomb? I'm thinking before Thanksgiving or after Jan. 2nd. Everyone is hitting "Holiday" spending at that time, then everyone will be occupied through Jan. second. So either before or after is what I'm thinking. If he doesn't get an establishment challenger then it would be a good start for the general. Perhaps after the new year but plan, and save for it? Kind of a pledge thing? May 8th is the primary I believe. If he wins that the general will be in Nov. 2018.
    We were looking at running one from 16 Oct to 25 Oct, to commemorate the Edenton Tea Party, October 25 1774, when 51 women got together in Edenton, NC and committed to not drink or serve British tea. This was one of the major most Tea Party events in Revolutionary America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast