Thread: Labor Strikes

Labor Strikes

Granted, I don't watch a lot of media, but are they being kinda silent on the current labor strikes going on?? Like every thing, you can find the stories, but why isn't it making it into the narratives? Or maybe it is and I'm missing it?

But, Kellogg, John Deere, Kaiser Permanente, Film Crews, Hospital Workers... There are lots more on the way... Basically, any contract that is coming up is getting held up because of the various reactions to the government's Covid response/inflation/panic. Yet another unforeseen consequence of this insanity.

But is the media narrative linking these all together for the purposes of implementing their Marxist paradise??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I noticed that as well.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Kellogg, John Deere, Kaiser Permanente, Film Crews

Which of these are vaccine related?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rced-vaccines/

By Jim Hoft

Published October 14, 2021 at 5:56pm

SMART, the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers, is one of North America’s most dynamic and diverse unions with 203,000 members. The union consists of sheet metal workers, service technicians, bus operators, engineers, conductors, sign workers, welders, production employees and more. SMART is the largest railroad operating union in North America, with more than 500 Transportation locals.

On Thursday SMART Union General Chairperson Roy Davis sent a letter to advise Union Pacific Company that the SMART Union strongly disagrees with the company’s “unilateral” requirement for COVID vaccinations.

SMART demanded an immediate response and demands that Carrier negotiate in good faith.

This is a huge move by America’s transportation employees union.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Who said ANYTHING about the strikes being vaccine related? Are you trying to change the thread subject again??

The government’s insane intervention (takeover) of the economy is doing this. And it’s escalating quickly with every new contract that is coming up. But yeah, vaccines.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Granted, I don't watch a lot of media, but are they being kinda silent on the current labor strikes going on?? Like every thing, you can find the stories, but why isn't it making it into the narratives? Or maybe it is and I'm missing it?

But, Kellogg, John Deere, Kaiser Permanente, Film Crews, Hospital Workers... There are lots more on the way... Basically, any contract that is coming up is getting held up because of the various reactions to the government's Covid response/inflation/panic. Yet another unforeseen consequence of this insanity.

But is the media narrative linking these all together for the purposes of implementing their Marxist paradise??
    Best way to put out a fire, is to deny it any oxygen
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

There was a labor strike that was going on at a Pepsi plant near where I live, but I have no idea if that was vaccine related or not.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Oh, gotta love this...

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...x-muscles?rl=1
    In a recent interview with The Hill, AFL-CIO President Liz Shuler said workers are “fed up” with harsh working conditions and stagnant pay amid a pandemic that has worsened income inequality, leading them to demand better contracts.

“This is the capitalist system that has driven us to the brink,” she added. “Inequality is just getting worse and worse. ... We think unions are the solution.”
    Yeah... The "capitalist system" did that. These people are utterly clueless.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I found it interesting that Kaiser had 86 percent turnout for a vote that 96 percent voted to strike . They had asked for yearly raises of four percent ( well below inflation ) and were offered one percent . I got 16 percent this year at my part time job and plan to ask for 40 percent next year , I expect I'll get it . I have never belonged to a union , nor would I , but to me when the workers ask for a raise two percent below inflation and you reject it you were never serious about reaching an agreement with them. They basically are saying we want to give you nothing and not raise prices that much even though costs are inflating daily because of the actions of politicians we all voted for .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-17-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    Do something Danke

I'm not sure but making 250k a year at the LA port could be the same as me making 50K a yr in Southern Indiana.
    Do something Danke

Good. Shut it all down. The globalist corporatist system needs to be brought to heel. If it takes the wretched labor unions to do it, then so be it. The media won't ignore it forever. The system that the media created has left these workers behind and they need to finally stand up or they will permanently crushed.

I'd starve to death before giving the government autonomy over my body
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

What labor strikes?

It's just the weather, nothing to see here.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I'd starve to death before giving the government autonomy over my body
    Pretty sure that boat sailed quite a while ago but ok I get your point
    - Kim Kardashian

These people are utterly clueless.
    They are not clueless.

They are Marxists, with Maoist tendencies.

They know exactly what they are doing, taking every opportunity to wreck Western civilization.

Over 200 Boeing workers protest near seattle over vaccine mandates Friday ( yesterday ). Boeing requirement starts Dec 08. American airlines also.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    California school planned walkout tomorrow over vaccine mandates grades 7 - 12 and teachers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    California school planned walkout tomorrow over vaccine mandates grades 7 - 12 and teachers .
    At least there's some people in California that have a brain.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    At least there's some people in California that have a brain.
    It is the standard for anti america.
    Do something Danke

Who said ANYTHING about the strikes being vaccine related? Are you trying to change the thread subject again??

The government’s insane intervention (takeover) of the economy is doing this. And it’s escalating quickly with every new contract that is coming up. But yeah, vaccines.
    Seemed implied by what you were saying about govt reaction to covid and also the current right media meme. I didn't mean any offense, just asking because I honestly don't know anything about these strikes.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.