Thread: Are the Cvoid 19 Test Kits flawed? if not all of them flawed?

Are the Cvoid 19 Test Kits flawed? if not all of them flawed?

So according to Trump and some other world leaders,polticans they have test kit where the had tested negative. And now a report claims that the Covid-19 Found in Male Semen. But then here's my question if Covid-19 has being found in Male Semen wouldn't be true if then the test kits are nothing but all flawed? and gov are afraid of testing the test kits out of fear by retaliation by people in their countries?

In Africa a African nation outsmarted the west and triggered the mainstream media by proving that the test kits are all nothing but flawed and all the tests that they did on none human turned out to be positive. Here's another creepy and yet weird twist on the whole case of the testing.

As usual the African disease center rejected Tanzania's allegation that its coronavirus tests are faulty.

In Canada a trucking company has being found to have traces of Covid 19? how could the truckers be infected unless they problary went traveling overseas 14 days ago? or were in contact with a person whom was already infected?
    Source

Something about this whole Covid 19 feels strange.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me tell you my experience with test kits. There are several different kinds. I have heard and experienced that some localities take the Antibodies test confirmation as someone who has been positive for SARs COV 19. Then they come up negative on the Swab and blood tests. Which means they were exposed to it AT SOME POINT IN THE PAST, but have no symptoms or actual infection or disease.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Let me tell you my experience with test kits. There are several different kinds. I have heard and experienced that some localities take the Antibodies test confirmation as someone who has been positive for SARs COV 19. Then they come up negative on the Swab and blood tests. Which means they were exposed to it AT SOME POINT IN THE PAST, but have no symptoms or actual infection or disease.
    Then at some point this SARs Cov 19 will eventually go away or burn out like SARS did. Lets hope that happens.