Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones' flagship pirate radio station shut down for operating illegally

Alex Jones' flagship pirate radio station shut down for operating illegally

FCC shuts down Alex Jones’ pirate flagship radio station

A pirate radio station which served as Alex Jones' flagship outlet has been shut down by the Federal Communications Commission.

Liberty Radio was broadcasting on 90.1 FM without federal consent, according to The Austin American-Statesman reported that with the FCC accusing the station had done so since 2013

FCC agents managed to trace the station's signal to an apartment block in East Austin, following a complaint, according to the agency's lawsuit filed against Liberty Radio. The FCC has also handed a $15,000 penalty to the station's owners, who reportedly are refusing to pay.

Liberty Radio said on its website that it had stopped broadcasting terrestrially since last December, but still maintains an online stream.

The station's schedule features InfoWars programs, including The Alex Jones Show, Real News with David Knight, and War Room.

"We are committed to spreading the word of truth. We have chosen the best schedule possible to accomplish this endeavor," reads a statement on its website.
    Continue reading https://mashable.com/2018/08/15/alex.../#oQLB3quU6kqi

Seems like the Trump admin and his lackeys are going after his 1st amendment right but don't worry people, they are all in on it. Its all a game and they want you to pick a side. The only way you win a rigged game is by refusing to participate in it.

There are multiple source for this post so don't disregard the story because if the source I used.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its been shutdown for 8 months, why the big attention gathering news now?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Its been shutdown for 8 months, why the big attention gathering news now?
    Alex Jones was shutdown by the feds 8 months ago and barely anyone made a pip about it? do u have any link or proof to show me this was the case? And why all the hoopla now that silicon valley banned AJ when the Washington did virtually the same thing months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Alex Jones was shutdown by the feds 8 months ago and barely anyone made a pip about it? do u have any link or proof to show me this was the case? And why all the hoopla now that silicon valley banned AJ when the Washington did virtually the same thing months ago?
    Its right there in your own OP. Did you read your own article?

Its right there in your own OP. Did you read your own article?
    Is this what u are talking about this?

Liberty Radio said on its website that it had stopped broadcasting terrestrially since last December, but still maintains an online stream.
    The way I understand it, the feds shutting you down and you stopping terrestrial broadcast ain't the same thing. But what do it know?

Is this what u are talking about this?
    The way I understand it, the feds shutting you down and you stopping terrestrial broadcast ain't the same thing. But what do it know?
    Probably not much.

Probably not much.
    Never claimed to be Mr. Knowitall anyway, just trying to have a discussion with my fellow liberty, free speech advocates around here. But back to the discussion, can u please answer the question. Is this

what you are talking about when u said "Its right there in your own OP. Did you read your own article?" ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...And this is Alex Jones fault how?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Jones says this is a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Jones says this is a hoax.
    It wasn't his flagship company. The media, as usual, is lying.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Lightbulb Tricky Dicky Leaks

The FCC shut it down because Roger Stone leaked too much Trump inside info.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

AP LAUNCHES MEDIA HOAX CLAIMING ALEX JONES’ RADIO STATION SHUT DOWN
    Alex Jones does not operate any radio stations; this is meant to create the illusion his broadcast is illegal

Infowars.com - AUGUST 16, 2018

As a content provider, Alex Jones and Infowars is not affiliated in any official capacity with the “pirate” radio station recently shut down by the FCC, and it doesn’t appear that any journalists who inaccurately reported this e-mailed us for comment prior to running this false story.

Jones woke up Thursday morning to the “news” that he supposedly owns a pirate radio station in Austin, Texas, which is, of course, patently false.

Alex Jones released the following statement:

We do not operate any radio or TV stations anywhere in the country.

Claims that we are running an illegal radio station in Austin, Texas, are a complete and total hoax by mainstream, corporate media to imply to the world that our broadcast is somehow illegal.

We legally and lawfully transmit our broadcast like every other TV and radio show in the world to affiliates that have licenses on cable TV, broadcast TV and AM/FM radio.

Media reports to the contrary are implying that our broadcast is illegal by preying on the public’s ignorance on how broadcasting works.

We do not have a radio station. This is a giant hoax. There are thousands of “pirate” radio stations across the country that we have nothing to do with, including the recently shut down station.

These stations run anywhere from a tenth of a watt up to a couple of watts with a range of about two miles.

The claim that “our station” – which is not our station at all – has been taken down for not having FCC authorization is falsely implying that our broadcast itself is somehow illegal.

Now we see where this is going: the FCC will send letters to stations that rebroadcast me, because we’re free-to-air, and imply that running my broadcast is illegal.

This is an attempt to poison the well of radio and TV stations across the country.

And this is the establishment attempting to completely deplatform us through our free-to-play transmissions which are completely lawful and legal that anyone can pick up who wishes to.

Infowars has also released this official statement:

Mr. Jones does not own, operate, or have any relationship with that radio station or its owners. It is not his “flagship” station, and as the FCC will confirm, the FCC’s actions were in no way related to the fact that the station may have broadcast Mr. Jones’ programs in the past. The FCC has acted against the station’s owners because of its operation without a license, in violation of FCC rules. This has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Jones and his programming. Recent news articles convey the entirely false implication that the FCC’s actions were directed against Mr. Jones.

In short, Mr. Jones has no involvement in the ownership, operation, or conduct by the radio station, and it is not his “flagship” station.

Additionally, we were not even aware that a pirate radio station in Austin, Texas, still existed, which is understandable because we’re not affiliated with its owners. Apparently they were rebroadcasting our free-to-play transmission on their own accord.

The Associated Press claimed the station “served as the flagship outlet for conspiracy theorist Alex Jones,” but as mentioned above we do not own or operate the station:

Just because a pirate radio station we’re not affiliated with happens to operate in Austin, Texas, doesn’t make it our “flagship.” According to the definition of “flagship:”

Again, we do not own the pirate station and we were not involved in its production.

Here’s completely false headlines from the New York Post and the Washington Post:

And here’s the lead sentence from the New York Post, which is wrong:

Again, Alex Jones does not own a radio station in Austin, Texas. “Alex Jones’ flagship radio station” is a completely false statement.
    https://www.infowars.com/ap-launches...ion-shut-down/

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    ...And this is Alex Jones fault how?
    And who said it was Alex Jone's fault? But I have to say its a little suspicious that he was able to get away with it for 3 yrs under Obama and was nabbed by Trump and his FCC crew in less than 18 months even though he is not even broadcasting. Just saying, its a little weird that Trump took him out.

And who said it was Alex Jone's fault? But I have to say its a little suspicious that he was able to get away with it for 3 yrs under Obama and was nabbed by Trump and his FCC crew in less than 18 months even though he is not even broadcasting. Just saying, its a little weird that Trump took him out.
    The Fake News Headline!!!!

"FCC shuts down Alex Jones’ pirate flagship radio station"

That was not related to ALEX JONES!!!

Even you are falling for it. SIGH

He wasn't much of a threat when Obama was President. Now that Trump is President, the deep state feels threatened.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Life is a lot easier when you just assume that everything the MSM says is a lie.

I only pay attention to them to see what they are up to, they are never a good source of info.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yea, I fell for it because everybody was reporting it and at the time I posted it, thought it was credible news. And to be even more honest with you, my hatred for Alex Jones and everything he is associated with made it that much easier to believe the story. But thanks for the correction. Well, the Feds still shutdown a liberty radio station that is not or ever was an infowar flagship station but instead a radio station that sometimes broadcast Alex Jones show.

I have been waiting patiently for the day Alex Jones will reveal to the world that he was a FED agent.

Yea, I fell for it because everybody was reporting it and at the time I posted it, thought it was credible news. And to be even more honest with you, my hatred for Alex Jones and everything he is associated with made it that much easier to believe the story. But thanks for the correction. Well, the Feds still shutdown a liberty radio station that is not or ever was an infowar flagship station but instead a radio station that sometimes broadcast Alex Jones show.

I have been waiting patiently for the day Alex Jones will reveal to the world that he was a FED agent.

Never going to happen, my friend, never going to happen. You need to use that hatred and put it in the direction it needs to be applied to. Alex Jones is not your enemy.

On Fox news, Breit Baier just reported this as if it's all true - that the FCC shut down Alex Jone's station and that twitter shut him down about a "battle rifle" comment, without ever saying what the comment was. They even briefly showed Ajit Pai talking and presented the clip as if it was from today and he was talking specifically about Alex Jone being shut down. In the clip, Pai never actually referred to Alex Jones - just said something about stations not being shut down because of the content, but over something else.

On Fox news, Breit Baier just reported this as if it's all true - that the FCC shut down Alex Jone's station and that twitter shut him down about a "battle rifle" comment, without ever saying what the comment was. They even briefly showed Ajit Pai talking and presented the clip as if it was from today and he was talking specifically about Alex Jone being shut down. In the clip, Pai never actually referred to Alex Jones - just said something about stations not being shut down because of the content, but over something else.
    Brett Baier is no friend to Liberty--not surprising at all.

Still, I expected they would make some attempt to appear less blatant about supporting the entire media narrative - but no, they played along with the whole thing.

Still, I expected they would make some attempt to appear less blatant about supporting the entire media narrative - but no, they played along with the whole thing.
    You might see something mentioned from Tucker and Ingraham in a good light. They have been reporting about the censorship. Brett Baier is an ass. Remember how he acted in the debates with Ron Paul. He and Chris Wallace are both sycophants to their handlers and distort the truth as they are told.

That's fair and balanced--Truth Vs. Lies. They report, you decide.

Better an open enemy than a false friend.

I'll take 100 Baiers, Hannitys, or even (gasp) O'Reilleys over a pied piper like Jones.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

I'll take 100 Baiers, Hannitys, or even (gasp) O'Reilleys over a pied piper like Jones.

That's your opinion and it is duly noted. Jones has been more right than he has been wrong. I'll stick with him, Thanks.

That's your opinion and it is duly noted. Jones has been more right than he has been wrong. I'll stick with him, Thanks.
    He's done massive damage to the liberty movement, first by associating it with general goofiness, then by harnessing it to Trump.

He could hardly have done more if he'd tried (and maybe he did).

He's done massive damage to the liberty movement, first by associating it with general goofiness, then by harnessing it to Trump.

He could hardly have done more if he'd tried (and maybe he did).
    Again, that is your opinion, not mine. You clearly have an axe to grind. As I see it, Jones has helped the cause for liberty in more ways than one and woke up a lot of people in the process. He gave Ron Paul a platform and still does. That doesn't mean I agree with Jones on everything, but he has been right about more things than he has been wrong, so with those odds, I'll stick with him, like I said.

How many hours have you listen to AJ's shows?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Again, that is your opinion, not mine.
    Yes, things that people say are generally their own opinions.

You clearly have an axe to grind. As I see it, Jones has helped the cause for liberty in more ways than one and woke up a lot of people in the process. He gave Ron Paul a platform and still does. That doesn't mean I agree with Jones on everything, but he has been right about more things than he has been wrong, so with those odds, I'll stick with him, like I said.
    That's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How many hours have you listen to AJ's shows?
    Once upon a time, I listened to his shows fairly regularly.

Then I soured on his bad acting.

Then I realized what an embarrassment he was to the movement.

Then, when he turned on Rand and started Trump-humping, I realized that he was something much worse than an embarrassment.

Yes, things that people say are generally their own opinions.

That's unfortunate.

Once upon a time, I listened to his shows fairly regularly.

Then I soured on his bad acting.

Then I realized what an embarrassment he was to the movement.

Then, when he turned on Rand and started Trump-humping, I realized that he was something much worse than an embarrassment.
    Then you know Rand has appeared on his show after his criticism. And you know he went ballistic after Trump lobbed some Tomahawks into Syria.

He bombastic at time, we all know that. But he is factually correct over 90% of the time.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast