Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Please convince me of statism!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is @Krugminator2 the only one guilty of this or are there other co-conspirators as well ?
    After the retarded mole rat smoking a cigarette picture, I am sure there are. Lol.

In all seriousness, I haven't followed this thread since 2012-2013
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    There are legitimately bad things the police do. Planting evidence. Shooting dogs on raids. Stealing people's money through civil asset forfeiture. Using attack dogs on people who aren't resisting arrest.

There is no need to make up an outrageous stat that they murder 1150 people.
    I didn't make it up. I linked to the source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He is arguing the difference between killing and murder.

So that you understand his logic, someone running from police who is summarily executed was killed (and at some level deserved what happened to them).

A crooked cop shooting a man to take over his drug territory, well, that man was murdered (and sometimes charges are brought but sometimes the cop goes free).

So. 25 murders a year. Because. Logic.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-05-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

So that you understand his logic, someone running from police who is summarily executed was killed (and at some level deserved what happened to them).

So. 25 murders a year. Because. Logic.
    Ummm... I explicitly said the cop was guilty of murder. Why would you say otherwise? Seems pretty clear what I said. Here it is again. He would have been one of the 25 of actual real murders. Instead you want to use phony numbers like 1150. Shooting people who are armed and using violence against you is okay in a libertarian society. It might not be in anarchotopia. It isn't murder.

Acting like the police just execute thousands of people. is wrong. It isn't my opinion. It is what the facts say. It is a clownish argument that takes away from real police abuses.

Even that guy's murder in South Carolina was completely avoidable. If didn't behave like a degenerate, he would be alive. I am NEVER getting shot by cop in that situation. NEVER. It isn't because I am white either. It is very easy to not get in a chase with a cop.

O
    The cop should have been convicted but the guy who was shot was running from the cop. The cop got lazy and didn't want to run. But I can't really say I feel bad for the guy who was shot. He was running from a cop.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-05-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Ummm... I explicitly said the cop was guilty of murder. Why would you say otherwise? Seems pretty clear what I said.
    It ALL gets muddied when going from 1150 people murdered to X amount of cops were charged with murder and X amount of cops were convicted of murder and so therefore doubling the amount of cops charged with murder would equate to the total number of people murdered by police officers.

I apologize for the mischaracterization but feel that in spirit, the statement stands. Insofar as it relates to the cases of the countless, or rather uncounted, tens of thousands of people murdered by the police since its existence.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-05-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Okay. Well. That's factually wrong. Most of the animals who get shot by police deserved to be shot. Source? Sounds like $#@! you made up. That isn't being a statist bootlicker. It very much is. It is a pure fact that most people cops shoot are subhuman trash. No, you made it up. That doesn't mean the cops are good or they don't abuse power. It just means the people they usually shoot are much worse. Watch Flint Town on Netlfix. I would never want to be a cop dealing with the dregs of society. You are dealing with animals. I'm sure I'm sure a documentary maker would always be perfectly unbiased and impartial. *ahem* Michael Moore *ahem*

12 cops were charged last year. I get that bad cops get acquitted and many don't get charged. Let's say all 12 who were charged were guilty and 13 more cops never got charged. So 25 people were wrongly shot by cops. And most of those people could have avoided it if they weren't mouthy and aggressive. Like the guy who got shot in South Carolina fleeing the cop. The cop should have been convicted but the guy who was shot was running from the cop. The cop got lazy and didn't want to run. But I can't really say I feel bad for the guy who was shot. He was running from a cop. Srsly? Self defense against illegal aggression from the cops is still legal in Murica, according to SCOTUS, and fleeing is a form of self-defense (threat avoidance).

Sp 25 (maybe) not 1147. The idea that cops murder over a 1000 people a year is just wrong. You are mistaken.
    FIFY.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It is only a legitimate number if you make the assumption that 100% of people killed by cops are murders.

Source? Sounds like $#@! you made up
    Nope didn't make it up.

"Wash Post Analysis: Police Justified in Fatal Shootings At Least 95 Pct. of the Time"

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...gs-95-pct-time

Apology accepted.

So on the one hand you believe 100% of people killed by police are murders. The police are just executing people for sport I guess. It is the Hungers Games out there. Who will be the next sacrifice? It could be you. On the other hand, people who, you know, actually have studied this say almost 100%, almost, are completely justified shootings.

I'm sure a documentary maker would always be perfectly unbiased and impartial. *ahem* Michael Moore *ahem*
    So you think Flint being a violent $#@!hole is just a big conspiracy?
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-05-2018 at 05:46 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope didn't make it up.

"Wash Post Analysis: Police Justified in Fatal Shootings At Least 95 Pct. of the Time"

Apology accepted.

So on the one hand you believe 100% of people killed by police are murders. On the other hand, people who, you know, actually have studied this say almost 100%, almost, are completely justified shootings.
    It is very telling of your logic that you cannot see why those numbers might be a tidbit underepresented.

Especially in relation to communicating with many limited government folks.

(Hint: Many laws shouldn't be laws and those fleeing or defending themselves against unjust laws are not morally wrong).

It is very telling of your logic that you cannot see why those numbers might be a tidbit underepresented.

Especially in relation to communicating with many limited government folks.

(Hint: Many laws shouldn't be laws and those fleeing or defending themselves against unjust laws are not morally wrong).
    So to confirm, because drug laws are morally wrong (everyone would agree on that), if the police came armed to arrest El Chapo then El Chapo would be justified in shooting at the police. And if the police shot El Chapo, the police would be the bad guys in your world?

What about insider trading? Those laws are morally wrong. If the police raid a hedge fund, then it is okay to shoot the police? Is that what you are saying?

So to confirm, because drug laws are morally wrong (everyone would agree on that), if the police came armed to arrest El Chapo then El Chapo would be justified in shooting at the police. And if the police shot El Chapo, the police would be the bad guys in your world?

What about insider trading? Those laws are morally wrong. If the police raid a hedge fund, then it is okay to shoot the police? Is that what you are saying?
    That's not logical at all.

What I am saying is that what a responsible law abiding citizen would do is sit in the gulag until reprieve is granted (and an apology!).

That's not logical at all.

What I am saying is that what a responsible law abiding citizen would do is sit in the gulag until reprieve is granted (and an apology!).
    I am struggling here. I guess you are on like 8th level sarcasm. You will have to dumb it down for me. Here was your helpful hint. I don't know how else to interpret other than you believe it is okay to use violence against police who are trying to arrest someone for morally wrong laws.

I am struggling here. I guess you are on like 8th level sarcasm. You will have to dumb it down for me. Here was your helpful hint. I don't know how else to interpret other than you believe it is okay to use violence against police who are trying to arrest someone for morally wrong laws.
    Here's a rhetorical question: if a slave managed a firearm and shot a slave holder who was looking to capture him-- what would your response be?

Should he just follow the process for law? Appeal to the local commissioner? Write a writ of habeas corpus? Sign a petition? Vote for city council?

Here's a rhetorical question: if a slave managed a firearm and shot a slave holder who was looking to capture him-- what would your response be?

Should he just follow the process for law? Appeal to the local commissioner? Write a writ of habeas corpus? Sign a petition? Vote for city council?
    I think a slave can murder a slaveholder.

Not being able to engage in insider trading or dealing drugs is not slavery.

Yes. You should follow drug and insider trading laws even if they are morally wrong.

Nope didn't make it up.

Apology accepted.

So on the one hand you believe 100% of people killed by police are murders. The police are just executing people for sport I guess. It is the Hungers Games out there. Who will be the next sacrifice? It could be you. On the other hand, people who, you know, actually have studied this say almost 100%, almost, are completely justified shootings.
    Odd, as no apology was offered. It's not accurate to say 100% of police killings are murders. (killing=/=murder) And for all we know, it could well be the Hunger Games out there. As of 10/2017, every database has been vastly under-counting victim stats. https://psmag.com/social-justice/how...-united-states

So you think Flint being a violent $#@!hole is just a big conspiracy?
    Nah. Actually, "Roger And Me" is an exception to Moore's propagandistic approach and quite good.

This^^

Listen up, bootlickers in this thread. In 2017, the cops murdered 1147 people. There were only 14 days on which someone was NOT murdered by a cop. https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/ Yup, I'd say we have more to fear from our gov'ment Overlords than from run of the mill criminals if you ask me.
    Even if your numbers are correct anarchy will end up being replaced by a state that is as bad or much worse than what we have.
    We might be able to reform our government and keep it from being as bad as it is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829