Thread: Trump aides reportedly hired Israeli spy firm to dig up dirt on key Obama players behind Iran

Trump aides reportedly hired Israeli spy firm to dig up dirt on key Obama players behind Iran

Cause nothing shouts liberty like Israeli spy firms.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...hind-iran-deal
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    according to "documents" that they won't publish. They don't name who in the "trump camp" or "trump aides" or "officials linked to Trump team" or "representatives of Trump". If they have the documents why won't they publish the names?

In short, the private Israeli agency may have been taking this strategy, but it was not under control or at the direction of Trump.
    Last edited by spudea; 05-06-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Trump Aides

Boy Muhammad, Kushner, Ivanka, Cohen
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Fake News.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by timosman; 05-07-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Fake News.
    No.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    according to "documents" that they won't publish. They don't name who in the "trump camp" or "trump aides" or "officials linked to Trump team" or "representatives of Trump". If they have the documents why won't they publish the names?

In short, the private Israeli agency may have been taking this strategy, but it was not under control or at the direction of Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh I see, Trump doesn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Oh I see, Trump doesn't do that.
    Maybe he does, but his enemies lie too, you can't tell what he did or didn't do unless they provide evidence instead of rumors.

To be clear I don't mean to say he didn't do this specific thing, I just am saying that we have no more reason to believe it than we did before the story was published.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump aides reportedly hired Israeli spy firm to dig up dirt on key Obama players behind Iran
    Did media report who were those aides?

Un-related

Israeli Defense Chief Meets Trump Aides Bolton, Kushner During White House Visit

Apr 26, 2018 Haaretz

• Pompeo to visit Israel, meet Netanyahu next week
    • What happens if Trump pulls out of the Iran nuclear deal?

Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman visited the White House on Thursday and met with U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, John Bolton, and with Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and a senior adviser to the president.

The meeting with Kushner was also attended by Trump’s envoy to the Middle East, Jason Greenblatt. The meetings dealt with the situation in Syria, Iran and Lebanon, a statement said.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Muhammad bin Kushner, Jared bin Salman, Daffy Duck & Co

The problem with Daffy Duck, if you recall, is how, with his very limited mental means and compromised moral imagination, he is always trying to cover up his natural cowardice with vainglorious misadventures.
    Here he is posing as a fast-drawing gunslinger pulling his guns to threaten some big men playing poker in a saloon - unaware he has actually pulled down his own pants and exposed his colourful underwear.

The same is with the two rich daddy's boys - Jared Kushner and Mohammed bin Salman - who are now so intertwined we get their names mixed up as they are committing war crimes in Yemen, throwing the Palestinian cause under the bus, reforming Islam Israeli-style, causing mayhem in Lebanon, and hope to begin bombing Iran and to invade with the last American soldier their petrodollars and AIPAC lobby can buy.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...092338779.html

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Look at the face of that Saudi prince. I thought Saudi Arabia was supposed to be pissed off that Trump won the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Look at the face of that Saudi prince. I thought Saudi Arabia was supposed to be pissed off that Trump won the election.
    They were, but then the regime changed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Israel is interfering in our politics over the Iran Deal? Naaah!

Phil Weiss and Donald Johnson on May 8, 2018

When it came out that an Israeli security company was digging up dirt on Obama officials in order to discredit the Iran deal, you’d think that fingers would be pointed at Netanyahu, who’s been meddling in our foreign policy for years. No, the press can’t connect the dots. It treats the tale as another instance of Trump being corrupted.