Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabbard Calls for Release of All 9/11/01 Documents

Gabbard Calls for Release of All 9/11/01 Documents

https://www.tulsi2020.com/updates/20...ed-information

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi Gabbard
    Last week, at the 9/11 Tribute Museum in New York City, I stood side-by-side with family members of the victims and demanded that the Federal Government declassify and release all information regarding the September 11, 2001 attacks so as to provide answers to survivors, the families of the victims, and the people of the United States.

All Americans deserve to know the truth about exactly what led to the attacks on 9/11, and who was involved.

Will you join me in calling on the Trump Administration to declassify and release this information? Add your name, and join me in demanding full transparency.

It’s been nearly 20 years since Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, and the American people still don’t have access to the truth about Saudi Arabia's role and who helped Al Qaeda carry out these deadly attacks. It is absolutely unacceptable that our government's investigation into Saudi ties has been kept classified from victims' families and the American people.

The full disclosure of this information isn’t just necessary for closure for all the families and individuals involved, it’s essential for our national security so we can keep the American people safe. The Trump administration must put the interests of the American people first, and release this information now. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has also made somewhat similar call periodically if not mistaken and nothing really happens afterwards.

She says a lot of things, some of her stances are conflicting. But if this is not a fakenews-call like her attacks on MAGA (while being favored by his top Israeli neoconservative donor), this should be seen as a major development that could expose globalist lobbies nexus.
    This being her firt major political statement since being accused of being 'groomed' by Russians Republicans, be interesting to see how this statement is received by GOP-MAGA grassroots and Dems.

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi 'bit*h' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trump has also made somewhat similar call periodically if not mistaken and nothing really happens afterwards.

She says a lot of things, some of her stances are conflicting. But if this is not a fakenews-call like her attacks on MAGA (while being favored by his top Israeli neoconservative donor), this should be seen as a major development that could expose globalist lobbies nexus.
    This being her firt major political statement since being accused of being 'groomed' by Russians Republicans, be interesting to see how this statement is received by GOP-MAGA grassroots and Dems.
    I notice that since he has been in a position to do it, his silence on the subject has been deafening.

Well, @dannno? You used to want 9/11 documents released. You told us Trump would release them. Do you want them released? Or are you going to tell us why we shouldn't hold Trump's feet to the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I notice that since he has been in a position to do it, his silence on the subject has been deafening.
    Just a random guess, could it be due to cash flow situation?

Trump: Saudi Arabia Pays Cash

Under shroud of secrecy US weapons arrive in Yemen despite Congressional outrage

Trump urges Virginians to support Republican candidates, citing 'defense and other work I brought to you'
    By Jessica Campisi - 11/05/19
    President Trump on Tuesday urged voters in Virginia to support Republican candidates as they cast ballots in the state’s highly anticipated legislative elections, citing “massive” work he’s brought to the area and lashing out at the Democratic Party.“Virginia, with all of the massive amount of defense and other work I brought to you, and with everything planned, go out and vote Republican today,” he tweeted.

Money drenched in blood: US made weapons sold around the world

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Just a random guess, could it be due to cash flow situation?
    Saudi cash flows to Trump. Saudi Arabia doesn't find itself in that situation.

Yes, that certainly fits the known facts.

Well, @dannno? You used to want 9/11 documents released. You told us Trump would release them. Do you want them released? Or are you going to tell us why we shouldn't hold Trump's feet to the fire?
    He will release them when the time is right. It could be that Giuliani is implicated.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He will release them when the time is right.
    Putting cash on that? What could possibly be a better time than during reelection season? If you want voters to drain the swamp, why would you keep that crap secret just before every single member of the House comes up for reelection?

It could be that Giuliani is implicated.
    And? Are you saying Trump's New York cronies are more important to him than we are?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not expecting those documents to ever see the light of day.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gabbard is consistently saying all the right things.

somebody needs to ask her how she will follow through on troop withdrawal & 911 justice..when all the powers that be will try & stop her...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not expecting those documents to ever see the light of day.
    Trumps on it like a boss.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I was going to say the same thing. I remember years ago when Danno and I got into a discussion about 911. I was very skeptical of the 911 Truth movement in those days. The @danno circa 2010 would not be saying these things. Wow.......The power of the Trump cognitive dissonance is a strong force of nature.

He will release them when the time is right. It could be that Giuliani is implicated.
    I don't really care if Giulliani is implicated. Why would anyone want to protect a criminal. And protecting a criminal is exactly what 911 truth was trying to combat.

It's also complete conjecture and I reject this.
    Last edited by Todd; 11-08-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

And? Are you saying Trump's New York cronies are more important to him than we are?
    Maybe he's blackmailing them with 9/11 stuff so they help him get out of the impeachment crap. Then he will throw them under the bus.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe he's blackmailing them with 9/11 stuff so they help him get out of the impeachment crap. Then he will throw them under the bus.
    You think he needs more help with this impeachment crap than a majority Republican Senate can give him? Really?

In order for a halfway popular Republican president to be removed by a majority Republican Senate, how undeniably guilty would he have to be? Are you saying he's guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Trumps on it like a boss.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-08-2019 at 12:53 PM.

I was going to say the same thing. I remember years ago when Danno and I got into a discussion about 911. I was very skeptical of the 911 Truth movement in those days. The @danno circa 2010 would not be saying these things. Wow.......The power of the Trump cognitive dissonance is a strong force of nature.
    I'm ok with Trump weaponizing 9/11 truth that is most destructive to the establishment as possible. If he blows his load too early, he could lose power.

The level of conjecture in everything Trump does or doesn't do is astounding. I have never seen a politician get the benefit of the doubt for every poor decision he makes.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm ok with Trump weaponizing 9/11 truth that is most destructive to the establishment as possible. If he blows his load too early, he could lose power.
    Maybe we should ask Melania about that one.

If he had the balls to blow that load before the election, he'd get 90% of the vote in the biggest turnout of any election of the last hundred years.

There will never be a better moment.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

If Trump announces it she will attack him for it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Gabbard has a lot on the ball, but this is nothing more than posturing and drumming up
    support.
    She knows full well that nothing will ever come of it, same as sniffing Hillarys socks and all
    her emails will yield nothing that matters.

Any document that would actually matter will be so heavily truncated with redactions, they
    will be of no use to anyone, Gabbard is not dumb , just beating the bushes for votes , trying
    to broaden her base/

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Gabbard has a lot on the ball, but this is nothing more than posturing and drumming up
    support.
    She knows full well that nothing will ever come of it, same as sniffing Hillarys socks and all

Any document that would actually matter will be so heavily truncated with redactions, they
    will be of no use to anyone, Gabbard is not dumb , just beating the bushes for votes , trying
    to broaden her base/
    Trump sounded a little like Ron Paul and won. Now Gabbard is trying the same thing on the other side of the aisle.

It's interesting seeing how much traction she gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    support.

to broaden her base/
    Most likely true. Every politician talks like the perfect candidate during election years
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Should have thrown that coward POS from the boat years ago.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump sounded a little like Ron Paul and won. Now Gabbard is trying the same thing on the other side of the aisle.

I agree.
    Whatever Hot Buttons are revealed by polls and strategists, that's what you go
    with and hope it gets you votes.

Most likely true. Every politician talks like the perfect candidate during election years
    Yep.....

That's what's good about voting records, in Congress , as govs' etc , wherever they're
    available and applicable, those records are what tells us how they will actually
    respond to issues should their campaigns be successful.

There's a difference between Gabbard saying it and Trump saying it, notwithstanding Trump being a serial liar whose word is worth as much as his bankrupt businesses.

I don't know what she has read but Congressmen have a lot more access to this information, and are not likely to change their mind relative to people who haven't read it.

But seriously, holding up the Liar-in-Chief as some sort of indication of the bounds of humanity, is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 11-09-2019 at 06:17 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

I don't really care if Giulliani is implicated. Why would anyone want to protect a criminal. And protecting a criminal is exactly what 911 truth was trying to combat.

It's also complete conjecture and I reject this.
    Well I'm glad you're more open minded about 9/11 truth. We are marking progress in these dark days. Seriously, everybody in the world is a conspiracy theorist now. Either you're a "Putin controls everything" Rachel Maddow/MSNBC conspiracy theorist or a "the deep state controls everything" conspiracy theorists or a "There are actually some people in the world who get together and do evil and that's why conspiracy is actually a crime" conspiracy theorist.

One of the things I think people got hung up on was the idea that to be into 9/11 truth you had to embrace everything single 9/11 conspiracy theory that came down the pipe without question. The only thing a truther can say for sure is "It certainly didn't happen the way the official 9/11 report that we were given said it happened." Trump proved that those who said questioning the official story would keep one from getting elected was false. Yet some here still cling to that narrative and we still unfortunately have a "hot topics" section. That said, Trump is for Trump. There's only so far he will go on anything. That he'll go along with the Saudi atrocities in Yemen and turn a blind eye to the Khashogi murder is concerning though (unfortunately) not surprising. And since he can't condemn the Saudis for sawing up a long term resident of the U.S. and then lying about it, I don't expect him to let the cat out of the bag on Saudi involvement in 9/11 either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

As an active veteran, she's certainly got more balls than Trump.
    There is no spoon.

You think he needs more help with this impeachment crap than a majority Republican Senate can give him? Really?

In order for a halfway popular Republican president to be removed by a majority Republican Senate, how undeniably guilty would he have to be? Are you saying he's guilty?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast