Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: McCain's done. His entire press team left this morning.

BREAKING: McCain's done. His entire press team left this morning.

cnn.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He should just leave before it gets worse. I'm sorry for him. He is a decent guy.

DisabledVet

HA HA!

Sorry thats mean.....no wait not sorry....as a vet myself he should be thinking of the solders not of the war profiteering.

Quote Originally Posted by peruvianRP View Post
    He should just leave before it gets worse. I'm sorry for him. He is a decent guy.
    I use to think so also until he tried to sell his country out by passing that ridiculous amnesty bill. Apparently he sold his soul to corporations and the CFR instead of this country.

I really wish McCain had beaten Dubya in the 2000 primaries. I dont think he would have led us into Iraq. oh well..he ended up supporting it so he derserves this

Was a decent guy

He is no more, he has lost it. He thinks everyone has illegals working as maids,yardworkers and caretakers? Where? Not in middle America. He has no clue what the billions in phony money being created are doing to the middle class. Either that or he simply could care less. Its time to sweep him off the stage. The good thing is NH and SC probably will not be seeing alot more of him. He will have to pay for it himself.
    Last edited by Johnnybags; 07-16-2007 at 10:55 AM.

It doesn't mean he's done. He just doesn't have his press staff.. or nearly anybody else... anymore.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    It doesn't mean he's done. He just doesn't have his press staff.. or nearly anybody else... anymore.
    He's not dead yet, but he's a fish outta water flopping around on dry land

Nah, this is a clear sign he's done. It's just a matter of time.

HERE'S MY BLOG ENTRY.
    Please add your own at
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ions-team-out/

I think the mainstream media has not done a great job so far of telling us who the so-called "top tier" candidates are versus the so-called "second tier" candidates are.

It turns out that Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul has a lot going for him even though the mainstream media continues to try to ignore the facts:

1. Ron Paul more cash on hand than McCain and any of the other so-called "second-tier candidates."

2. Ron Paul has almost as much net cash on hand as Mitt Romney (to get that number, you deduct the $9 million of debt that the Romney campaign owes).

3. Ron Paul has been the number one most searched person on the entire blogosphere for the last three months straight per www.technorati.com

4. Ron Paul has more than 4 times as many volunteers as Obama, 22 times more volunteers than Hillary, and hundreds of times more volunteers than Giuliani or Romney, per Meetup.com. In addition, new Ron Paul volunteers is growing at a rate of 36 times faster than Obama, and 96 times faster than Hillary as documented at:

http://www.meetup.com/topics/polact/cand/pres/

5. Liberty is popular and honesty is popular. Ron Paul leads in polls of people who have heard him speak. And it is still 5 months before the primaries, so there is still plenty of time for Ron Paul's message to grow.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/haman1.html

Go Ron Paul Revolution 2008!!!

www.RonPaul2008.com

lol...

paychecks must have bounced...
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

yet another sign the Arizona senator will have to rebuild a campaign
    Well, aren't they optimistic.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

They are all abandoning a sinking ship... why else would all these staffers be leaving? After so many of them... it would be hard to buy an excuse like family time was more important or anything else like that...
    people are leaving cause his campaign is sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by peruvianRP View Post
    He's human. Sadly, he sold out a while back. People see that and there's no way around it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cochran View Post
    He's human. Sadly, he sold out a while back. People see that and there's no way around it.
    No one in the 'mainstream' wants to support a loser, thus the reason for dollar amounts counting for everything now-a-days.

He might have been okay had he not spent like crazy! Private jets, huge staffs and other mainstays of the bloated bureaucracy with which McCain has become comfortable will bleed a campaign dry.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by DisabledVet View Post
    HA HA!

Sorry thats mean.....no wait not sorry....as a vet myself he should be thinking of the solders not of the war profiteering.
    OMG that is too funny!

20 percent or so in NH?

Here's is a media darling frontrunner so we are told that has somewhere near 20 percent of those polls in NH and he is broke? It goes to show you the polls are a fraud. He probably had 20 percent of a 300 person chamber of commerce poll. Thats why he is broke. The charlatans are being exposed. Of couse they will make him stay and pay his airfaree for debates to take time away from Ron and help gang up on him, Rudy will probably loan him the cash. Ist debate question should be why does a broke candidate get the front and center position on the stage? Second who paid your airfare. What a hoax, at least people now can see it with open eyes.

Last night I was listening to late night radio (which is a FOX affiliated station, sorry) and they had a news blurb that stated that McCain had 2 million on hand.

Do the math with the FEC numbers. Take the cash on hand, subtract debts owed. Here is what you get as of June 30:

Ron Paul: $2.36 million
    John McCain: $1.44 million

Plus last quarter McCain had a net loss cash flow of $110,000 loss per day. So at that rate, he should be flat broke by today, or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jj111 View Post
    Plus last quarter McCain had a net loss cash flow of $110,000 loss per day. So at that rate, he should be flat broke by today, or close to it.
    Which could explain why his staff is bailing. Worried about McCain being able to produce them a paycheck perhaps?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    Here's is a media darling frontrunner so we are told that has somewhere near 20 percent of those polls in NH and he is broke? It goes to show you the polls are a fraud. He probably had 20 percent of a 300 person chamber of commerce poll. Thats why he is broke. The charlatans are being exposed. Of couse they will make him stay and pay his airfaree for debates to take time away from Ron and help gang up on him, Rudy will probably loan him the cash. Ist debate question should be why does a broke candidate get the front and center position on the stage? Second who paid your airfare. What a hoax, at least people now can see it with open eyes.
    I don't even know where to start on your logic being faulty on the polls are a fraud. He has very high name recognition which is reflected in the polls. He has spent millions of dollars, some of which went to advertising. While I don't envy him right now, we need to keep some perspective, people. He SERIOUSLY outraises Dr. Paul and has much higher name ID and much higher levels of support than we do right now. Of course, as Dr. Paul pointed out, some campaigns are on the upslope, some not.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Dammit! CNN.com deleted my first comment after I had it posted there for a while this morning. I just put in Johnnybag's comment (forgive me for the plagarism, but it is the sincerest form of flattery)...

Quote Originally Posted by jj111 View Post
    Do the math with the FEC numbers. Take the cash on hand, subtract debts owed. Here is what you get as of June 30:

Ron Paul: $2.36 million
    John McCain: $1.44 million
    Um, sort of. If one looks at money to be used in the primary (separate out the general election funds) for cash on hand minus debt and I get $117,000. Dr. Paul's is $2.355 million, yes.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

@Bradley:

How dare you attack us with REASON?
    "Eat right, get plenty of sleep, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Um, sort of. If one looks at money to be used in the primary (separate out the general election funds) for cash on hand minus debt and I get $117,000. Dr. Paul's is $2.355 million, yes.
    I guess McCain is more broke than broke....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast