Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Supporter Calmly Reacts to Protester Spitting in His Face During Interview

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I just LOVE how quickly SS jumped on this idea that the libertarians here are in cabal to upend the order of things.

I suggested that perhaps both accounts were attempting to preserve the status quo by preventing the alliance of libertarians and conservatives that would threaten it.

It's adorable, really. SS is CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY the paid troll on this forum - witness his absurdly high post count...

I love it. I make a measured and sincere response, and this is what I get... $#@! you and $#@! this place if this is what is going to be tolerated here.
    I only have one account, a paid troll would be more likely to have multiple accounts, he might even make the mistake of responding to a reply with the wrong account.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Are you really so sure of that, my friend?
    Not any more...

What the FCK is wrong with the mods here that they've allowed this Trumpist take over?

You know what, I've wasted enough time here, if this is the state of this movement.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

I suggested that perhaps both accounts were attempting to preserve the status quo by preventing the alliance of libertarians and conservatives that would threaten it.
    What - exactly - am I "preventing"?

I only have one account, a paid troll would be more likely to have multiple accounts, he might even make the mistake of responding to a reply with the wrong account.
    Sure sure you do, buddy. You only have 52 THOUSAND posts in 3.5 years... why would ANYONE assume that you're more than one person? You post and comment on an admittedly impressive amount of articles and content... the volume of which makes even the most banal mind wonder if maybe just maybe you're paid to do it... I mean, I don't know about anyone else but there is only so much time in MY day...

But, yeah, I'm the fcking sapper... me and Rev3, and/or the rest of the half dozen or so libertarians left around here.

Fck yourself. You can have the place. This isn't the Ron Paul Movement... it's an internet backwater. By all means, stake your flag here.

I just LOVE how quickly SS jumped on this idea that the libertarians here are in cabal to upend the order of things.

It's adorable, really. SS is CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY the paid troll on this forum - witness his absurdly high post count...

I love it. I make a measured and sincere response, and this is what I get... $#@! you and $#@! this place if this is what is going to be tolerated here.

It gets frustrating at times. But the ultimate truth is that either we who retain some level of reason and sanity counter these kinds of influences by simply overwhelming them with higher quality content through our joint effort, or abandon this place to their spam and propaganda. Is it worth the effort? I don't know. But what I do know is that it's up to us. Nobody else is gonna fix it for us.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Are you really so sure of that, my friend?
    Is that my template?

I've done exactly what Ron says he does when critiquing Trump.

Some people can't stand the sight of the man.

Others support him no matter what.

All I'm saying is I'll wager I have much more in common with the victim here than with the perp who spit in a person's face because of a hat.

AND I'm saying that "we", however you want to define that, (as I said before, anybody politically right of Stalin, and this is no $#@!ing bull$#@!...have you actually listened to what every democrat candidate for president is proposing? $#@! sake, never mind Stalin, they sound like a bunch of Leninists) had better start to push back and defend each other.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And he would have said the same thing if that fellow committing the "hat crime" had got punched, stabbed or shot.

All these people need is a modern day Robespierre to take them that one extra inch.

$#@! man. The very same could be truthfully said about a good number of the people roght here as well. Plenty of hate and bloodlust to go around on all sides.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Not any more...

What the FCK is wrong with the mods here that they've allowed this Trumpist take over?

You know what, I've wasted enough time here, if this is the state of this movement.
    What movement?

We had our shot, made our our case with sound logic, reason, and facts.

And that message was rejected, wholly and in toto.

Freedom is not popular.

Now, what's next?

It gets frustrating at times. But the ultimate truth is that either we who retain some level of reason and sanity counter these kinds of influences by simply overwhelming them with higher quality content through our joint effort, or abandon this place to their spam and propaganda. Is it worth the effort? I don't know. But what I do know is that it's up to us. Nobody else is gonna fix it for us.
    It's not, dude. I don't know what kind of traffic this place generates, but I'll tell you this: if I were Ron, I'd contact the owner of this website and I'd DEMAND that he stop using my name and image to promote it. I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 2008, and there is vanishingly little left of what he openly and publicly stands for here. I said it in another post - we can be glad when Trump does something that is in line with our principles, but what has happened here is a travesty... there is nothing left of this place. I made a very innocuous post - a very forgiving post, frankly - and I was quickly accused of having multiple accounts... and then of course the most offensive current member of this site jumped on it to his benefit...

The R3VOLution is dead, man. At least as far as it is concerned on the internet. These people killed it. And the owner/moderators of this website allowed it.

$#@! man. The very same could be truthfully said about a good number of the people roght here as well. Plenty of hate and bloodlust to go around on all sides.
    Guilty as charged.

My only justification, rationalization or excuse is that the opposition started first.

I am only reacting.

What movement?

We had our shot, made our our case with sound logic, reason, and facts.

And that message was rejected, wholly and in toto.

Freedom is not popular.

Now, what's next?

Thank yourself for that.

Stand there with your sword and defend it to the last. That's what's next.

Or, ya know, you could just throw in with the bootlickers. That's all the fcking vogue around here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that my template?

I've done exactly what Ron says he does when critiquing Trump.

Some people can't stand the sight of the man.

Others support him no matter what.

All I'm saying is I'll wager I have much more in common with the victim here than with the perp who spit in a person's face because of a hat.

AND I'm saying that "we", however you want to define that, (as I said before, anybody politically right of Stalin, and this is no $#@!ing bull$#@!...have you actually listened to what every democrat candidate for president is proposing? $#@! sake, never mind Stalin, they sound like a bunch of Leninists) had better start to push back and defend each other.
    But conservatives are just as bad, all the trolls agree so it must be true, are you going to believe your own eyes or libertarian cliche dogma?
    If you choose your own eyes then you must be a Trump bootlicker.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The R3VOLution is dead, man. At least as far as it is concerned on the internet. These people killed it. And the owner/moderators of this website allowed it.
    Trump supporters on a minor message board did not kill the Ron Paul Revolution.

The American people did it...freedom is not popular.

Thank yourself for that.

Or, ya know, you could just throw in with the bootlickers. That's all the fcking vogue around here.
    And what, specifically, did I do that made the American people reject the message of liberty, freedom and limited government?

I know I spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of man-hours promoting it.

I hate to think I was just $#@!ing my own self in the ass the whole time...

But conservatives are just as bad, all the trolls agree so it must be true, are you going to believe your own eyes or libertarian cliche dogma?
    If you choose your own eyes then you must be a Trump bootlicker.
    Wormtongue is whispering in your ear, AF...

Thank yourself for that.

Yes, suicide is preferable to making an alliance with those who share much of our belief in limited government and liberty.
    Let the left win and stay "pure", who cares if liberty dies completely for generations?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wormtongue is whispering in your ear, AF...
    Why don't you tell him more about how he killed liberty and he shouldn't side with those who are more on our side when the maniacs try to kill us all?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The American people gave up on freedom 240 years ago, dude. You think things are appreciably worse today than they were in 2012 when we didn't even get a seat at the table?

No... you're just angry. And I get that. And you're right to be. But nothing's changed... Actually, you know what's changed? A couple accounts here have swept in and put up a couple hundred thousand posts since 2016 and convinced you that what you believe in isn't worth fighting for. That's it. That's all.

Driving away those who are closer to us isn't the answer either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why don't you tell him more about how he killed liberty and he shouldn't side with those who are more on our side when the maniacs try to kill us all?
    Why don't you tell us more about how we should be lining up behind the guy who hits less than he misses while you convince us that he really, REALLY is a liberty politician - the bestest ever since Coolidge...

It's so telling how hard you've jumped into this thread - your prized possession here is getting his face slapped and you're desperate to keep him on your side of things... can't wait 'til dannnno and that UW guy shows up... wooo then we'll really get some fireworks!

The American people gave up on freedom 240 years ago, dude. You think things are appreciably worse today than they were in 2012 when we didn't even get a seat at the table?

No... you're just angry. And I get that. And you're right to be. But nothing's changed... Actually, you know what's changed? A couple accounts here have swept in and put up a couple hundred thousand posts since 2016 and convinced you that what you believe in isn't worth fighting for. That's it. That's all.
    You're the one telling him not to fight for liberty against its primary enemies and not to work with allies in the fight.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why don't you tell us more about how we should be lining up behind the guy who hits less than he misses while you convince us that he really, REALLY is a liberty politician - the bestest ever since Coolidge...

It's so telling how hard you've jumped into this thread - your prized possession here is getting his face slapped and you're desperate to keep him on your side of things... can't wait 'til dannnno and that UW guy shows up... wooo then we'll really get some fireworks!
    Keep belittling AF as a mindless "possession" of mine and "slapping his face", you should win him back to your side quick that way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, suicide is preferable to making an alliance with those who share much of our belief in limited government and liberty.
    Let the left win and stay "pure", who cares if liberty dies completely for generations?
    You're driving ME AWAY, MOTHER FCKER. I'm here too. The only thing that happened in this thread was basically that I said be careful of the dogs you lie down with, and RJB or whatever the fck his handle is accused me of having 2 accounts, as if I'm here to sew discord.

And you wouldn't know liberty if she walked up to you and punched you in the dick.

Keep belittling AF as a mindless "possession" of mine and "slapping his face", you should win him back to your side quick that way.
    Very telling, SS. Very telling.

Ok, this is the way I see it as well.

You're the one telling him not to fight for liberty against its primary enemies and not to work with allies in the fight.
    I'm emphatically not telling him that, actually. And anyone reading this thread in an unbiased manner would see that clearly.

You're driving ME AWAY, MOTHER FCKER. I'm here too. The only thing that happened in this thread was basically that I said be careful of the dogs you lie down with, and RJB or whatever the fck his handle is accused me of having 2 accounts, as if I'm here to sew discord.
    You do a pretty good job of it.

And you wouldn't know liberty if she walked up to you and punched you in the dick.
    I know liberty isn't anarchy and that anarchy is doomed to failure, that's why the left loves to promote anarchy.
    R3v goes around promoting tyranny and calls that liberty too, that also plays right into the hands of the left and the oligarchs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very telling, SS. Very telling.
    Yes, your post was very telling, you make mistakes when you get angry.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, your post was very telling, you make mistakes when you get angry.
    This is a tactic you're taught. It's not a particularly effective one... it's the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"

Calm down man. You answered my post where I replied to Rev (an anarchist/monarchist {or whatever} who is for an EU strong enough to bomb Hungary if they want a more nationalistic government-- yes he said that) You responded as if I replied to your post. So I asked a question. All you had to do was say, "No RJB, That's crazy."

I did help with the running of a few satirical forums in 2007 and 2008 where I had quite a few sockpuppets on our forums. I occasionally did answer posts with the wrong sock, so I am vigilant to an extreme that most normal people would call unnatural. Take no offense.

I know liberty isn't anarchy and that anarchy is doomed to failure, that's why the left loves to promote anarchy.
    R3v goes around promoting tyranny and calls that liberty too, that also plays right into the hands of the left and the oligarchs.
    You babble incoherently.

Regardless, this particular thread has nothing to do with anarchism. But do continue to attempt to distract. Your dick is out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast