Thread: Ben Swann: Who Is Placing Piles of Bricks at Protests?

Ben Swann: Who Is Placing Piles of Bricks at Protests?

Jun 3, 2020

Why Violence is Robbing True Activists of Their Moment for Change. The violence is not an accident, it is meant to distract and prevent actual change from taking place. Both police and protestors are guilty.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have the ability to watch all of it right now.

Who does he say/think is doing it?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

He doesn't really know. His main point is that these people creating violence are drowning out the voices of actual protesters who have a legitimate reason to try and get real reforms done to stop the police state, and so the groups, whoever they are, are preventing those voices to be heard which could lead to real change.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    He doesn't really know. His main point is that these people creating violence are drowning out the voices of actual protesters who have a legitimate reason to try and get real reforms done to stop the police state, and so the groups, whoever they are, are preventing those voices to be heard which could lead to real change.
    If they are coming at it from an angle of "cops are all racists, and they are because the whole nation is nothing but a 400 year old racist construct", then they are not legitimate and are not interested in real reforms.

The rise in excessively brutal police actions is the direct result of training and legal and civil initiatives that have reduced us from citizens to enemy hostiles.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

If they are coming at it from an angle of "cops are all racists, and they are because the whole nation is nothing but a 400 year old racist construct", then they are not legitimate and are not interested in real reforms.

The rise in excessively brutal police actions is the direct result of training and legal and civil initiatives that have reduced us from citizens to enemy hostiles.
    He's going to cover this in a future show he said, but Swann's view is that qualified immunity needs to be removed from protecting police, and that cities need to stop making a profit from police actions, which he said was the bigger issue that he would cover in a future show.

So I guess in his view the protests, if they were non-violent, could emphasis "real" reform like this.

Just reporting what he said....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Forces of power and influence are at work here... the rioting, a distraction. I guess the virus $#@! isn’t enough by itself.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

It's obviously linked to George Soros..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No the rise of brutality comes from police becoming tax collectors for liberal governments who don't have enough revenue to support their liberal scams because they give it all away to crony businesses and friends. They get ticket quotas and actually target individuals and paperwork to inflate crime statistics to increase their budgets. Poor people are used as ATM machines to fund city programs to help benefit poor people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone is obviously organizing and paying for bricks. If this were grass roots, then you would hunt around your house for the best rock to throw at someone versus whipping a brick thru a window.

Bricks are a perverse effort to show some kind of wacko solidarity. Could be a grant through a Soros group and another extreme group.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-03-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Someone is obviously organizing and paying for bricks. If this were grass roots, then you would hunt around your house for the best rock to throw at someone versus whipping a brick thru a window.

Bricks are a perverse effort to show some kind of wacko solidarity. Could be a grant through a Soros group and another extreme group.
    It ain’t for the rebuilding of America it seems.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Another great video by Ben.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Being investigated from several directions,,

No one Knows.

someone covered their tracks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is definitely worth the watch if you haven't already.

I think Ignatz is leaving all those bricks around ....

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Free bricks? I'm getting out my pickup truck to get me some.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Free bricks? I'm getting out my pickup truck to get me some.
    But who will load them?
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    But who will load them?
    Danke will have to load up his truck himself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Danke will have to load up his truck himself.
    Pffffffft
    "The Patriarch"

But who will load them?

I'll hire some chump drywaller. They are a dime a dozen.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'll hire some chump drywaller. They are a dime a dozen.
    Kind of like out of work pilots scrounging for free bricks? And drywallers don't load bricks dummy.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Jun 3, 2020

Why Violence is Robbing True Activists of Their Moment for Change. The violence is not an accident, it is meant to distract and prevent actual change from taking place. Both police and protestors are guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

The episode is not really about the bricks, but the bricks are an interesting story, from an objective standpoint. I've asked when this comes up, how many piles of bricks are out there on any given normal day for some construction project? There is a lot of videos of "hey, here's some bricks, someone put them out here for the protest!". Social media hype (gossip). At the same time, what were those cops doing with the bricks in a truck, appearing to take some out?

I'd wager that Antifa/Soros affiliates have been responsible for some of them. But I'd place my bet that the plurality if not the majority of them are from construction projects.

For example, the pile of bricks shown at 3:47 in the video (and on the video preview photo) was rather quickly explained as an HOA had them delivered for a project (the pile still has it's invoice & shipping paperwork attached). And it wasn't on an actual protest route. Yet it spread like wildfire on social media.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Kind of like out of work pilots scrounging for free bricks? And drywallers don't load bricks dummy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	7553
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	7553
    No government check for me.

That's me with the safety glasses, like the nail trick?

"The Patriarch"

No government check for me.

That's me with the safety glasses, like the nail trick?

Nails to hold it up... but you are screwing the drywall in, aren't you? Otherwise you will get nail pops over time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nails to hold it up... but you are screwing the drywall in, aren't you? Otherwise you will get nail pops over time.
    No way.
    "The Patriarch"