Page 50 of 158 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 4727

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Ex Vikings Kicker 9 Eagles 17 , Eagles ball , 8 min to play
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Cowboys down 10-6 at the half. Need a win to clinch the division. If Philly wins and also wins next week (or Dallas loses then), Philly gets the division.
    When the cowboys are 7 - 8 ( I predicted them 6 - 10 ) , fans there will still be excited thinking about how they can get in the playoffs.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-22-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    81 yards and 4 1/2 minutes to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Zero turnovers in the Chargers game- but they still lost 24- 17. They had seven last week. Last game for the Chargers at their temporary stadium in Carson (wasn't much of a "home turf" anyways- visiting fans always outnumbered Charger fans)? They are at Kansas City next week. Raiders keep their playoff hopes alive but need some other teams to lose next week.

Philip Rivers contract is up. Not his best year- he threw 18 interceptions- second most in the league.

49ers either lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs next week by beating Seattle- or drop down to the wild card and play on the road. Seahawks currently losing to the Cardinals.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-22-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Wen the cowboys are 7 - 8 ( I predicted them 6 - 10 ) , fans there will still be excited thinking about how they can get in the playoffs.
    Even if they lose today, they can still get in if they win next week over the Redskins and the Eagles lose to the Giants.

Even if they lose today, they can still get in if they win next week over the Redskins and the Eagles lose to the Giants.
    The sadness never ends .
    Do something Danke

Eagles TE Go Dirt went over 50 receptions for the season today.
    Do something Danke

Neither the Cowboys nor the Eagles deserve to go to the playoffs this year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Giants can beat the Eagles. Fire Garrett and Dallas has a chance to beat the Redskins.
    I hate people with orange hair. I hate Garrett. Almost as much as I hate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The Giants can beat the Eagles. Fire Garrett and Dallas has a chance to beat the Redskins.
    I hate people with orange hair. I hate Garrett. Almost as much as I hate Trump.
    Giants are on a winning streak- two in a row (granted those were over the Dolphins and Redskins). They lost at the Eagles three weeks ago 23- 17.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Neither the Cowboys nor the Eagles deserve to go to the playoffs this year.
    The Giants will beat Philly next week and the Cowboys might will beat Washington and start their playoff run. Then you'll see. You'll all see and then you will all ask for my forgiveness but I will not forgive. I will not forget.

While some of the seedings may change, there are really only two playoff spots still open for next week- Dallas or Philly for the NFC East and the AFC Wild Card- Titans, Steelers, and Raiders still in the running there. All the other teams have clinched either staying home or being in the playoffs.

While some of the seedings may change, there are really only two playoff spots still open for next week- Dallas or Philly for the NFC East and the AFC Wild Card- Titans, Steelers, and Raiders still in the running there. All the other teams have clinched either staying home or being in the playoffs.
    The teams that matter are in.
    Do something Danke

Last edited by acptulsa; 12-22-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quite Frankly none of the playoff teams are a surprise . The Afc dud spot( last spot ) , looks like it could be going to go to some 8 - 8 team , steelers , raiders , Titans and Colts could all finish 8 - 8 and one of the first three are getting in .
    Do something Danke

Quite Frankly none of the playoff teams are a surprise . The Afc dud spot( last spot ) , looks like it could be going to go to some 8 - 8 team , steelers , raiders , Titans and Colts could all finish 8 - 8 and one of the first three are getting in .
    Raiders play Denver so will probably win. Steelers have to play the Ravens but the Ravens have everything clinched so may just decide to rest players- otherwise they would be favored. Titans Texans could go either way. Raiders need both to lose (and somehow the Colts winning) to get in.

Final Results Anti G wins
    The 1st round of the "Cowboys will win the NFC pickem Contest" playoffs will begin next week. Pairings will be posted at a later date along with the format. I know the suspense will be great.

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Texans Texans Buccaneers Buccaneers Texans
    Patriots Patriots Patriots Patriots Patriots
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts
    Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Jets
    Dolphins Dolphins Bengals Bengals Dolphins
    Giants Redskins Giants Redskins Giants
    Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons
    Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Raiders
    Broncos Broncos Lions Broncos Broncos
    Cowboys Cowboys Eagles Cowboys Eagles
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Cardinals
    +10 +9 +8 +7
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings

Wins
    Anti G – 8
    Oyarde – 5
    Tebow – 4
    juleswin – 3
    acptulsa – 1

Highest Score Ever
    tebowlives 14/15 (Wk 8)
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-22-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Raiders play Denver so will probably win. Steelers have to play the Ravens but the Ravens have everything clinched so may just decide to rest players- otherwise they would be favored. Titans Texans could go either way. Raiders need both to lose (and somehow the Colts winning) to get in.
    AFC goes through baltimore . They will play to win I think . Baltimore the favored Super Bowl team in AFC right now .Pats and Bills are both only 3 - 2 in last five , houston not a real contender nor will the last spot be . That leaves KC .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Had I taken the Broncos I would have won this week .......
    Do something Danke

Bears on pace for 169 yards. KC leads at half 17 - 0
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-22-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

Bears on pace for 169 yards.
    They are playing well since Bisky has been on the move more. They are the second best team in their division, behind Green Bay.

Okay everyone, I'm going to get on a platform and blow into a horn and everyone cheer, okay? People in Minnesota and their fans are so unimaginative.

Thats 28 takeaways by the Vikings defense this season , most under Coach Zimmer .
    Do something Danke

29 takeaways , Vikings now first in NFC in turnover margin at plus thirteen.
    Do something Danke

10-6 Vikings. Rodgers forced a pass into the end zone and was lucky it wasn't intercepted.

Vikings have 1:51 and two timeouts to try and make this 17 - 6 at half and get the ball back in the third.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings have 1:51 and two timeouts to try and make this 17 - 6 at half and get the ball back in the third.
    Dumb move not running down the clock imo. They were way too deep in their end. I wonder if the Vikings noticed something about the Packers lack of ball protection?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Dumb move not running down the clock imo. They were way too deep in their end. I wonder if the Vikings noticed something about the Packers lack of ball protection?
    Hughes made that strip on the GB TE Graham like it was easy .
    Do something Danke

Vikings defense forced three fumbles , recovered two , made an interception and dropped a couple. Start the 3rd quarter with the lead and the ball . Time for the offense to do something . They ought to let Cousins pick up the tempo , some hurry up and roll outs , the kind of stuff he likes. They are playing with the 3rd and 4th string RB's and a fullback but they have a lot of weapons with the TE's , WR's etc
    Do something Danke

Vikings defense forced three fumbles , recovered two , made an interception and dropped a couple. Start the 3rd quarter with the lead and the ball . Time for the offense to do something . They ought to let Cousins pick up the tempo , some hurry up and roll outs , the kind of stuff he likes. They are playing with the 3rd and 4th string RB's and a fullback but they have a lot of weapons with the TE's , WR's etc
    GB is going tp play the pass and not worry about the spares at RB. It's paying off on the defensive side. Lets see if the Vikings adjust on offense.