Page 196 of 219 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-24-2021 at 08:51 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Saturday nite,,
    Pub Beer, a sticky Indica, and.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by susano; 11-28-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Trailer Bride - Sorry Times
    That was great. Never heard of them.

Are you a musician?

-GLP poster

-GLP poster

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-GLP poster

-GLP poster

@ClaytonB

That first Sunn O))) - creepy! Reminded me of this:

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Beautiful...you know me better than Spotify.
    @susano

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Beautiful...you know me better than Spotify.
    @susano
    lol

I knew you'd like it. Anything to do with dogs, I always think of you. Check out his channel. Read comments to learn about Maple and Cherry.

-GLP poster

lol

I knew you'd like it. Anything to do with dogs, I always think of you. Check out his channel. Read comments to learn about Maple and Cherry.
    Dogs and guitars and snow.

Was playing around with a big floof like this guy, yesterday in the cold and flurries.

His name was Reginald.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Star $#@!ing Hipsters - Two Cups of Tea

it's not Death Angel, but I like it.

cc: @RJB;
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And now I'm listening to this...

I've kicked off the weekend with "Unchained" on Friday afternoons pretty consistently since the mid '80s. I'm playing it late on a Monday because my weekend starts now. Thanks to Joey Needles, apathetic or retarded neighbors, and satanists, I have no work to be at tomorrow.

Good night folks, I'm going to have a cocktail.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

-GLP poster

-GLP poster

Surprise!

-GLP poster

-GLP poster

"De do mujhay Anchal ka tukda" translates to "give me solace under your wings/under your shadow". This is a derived translation and not a literal meaning (Anchal = veil). The meaning here is the person is yearning to be accepted by their lover even for a small fraction of their love.

-GLP poster

That was great. Never heard of them.

Are you a musician?
    Yeah… sometimes I go here for something different to listen to… https://bandcamp.com/

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Yeah… sometimes I go here for something different to listen to… https://bandcamp.com/
    Good comment I saw on Youtube:

It is utterly mind-blowing to me how much music there is in the world. Like i wouldn't even know how to categorize this like what genre would it be? And there seems to be infinite amounts of it! It isn't like the old days where a band cuts an album and you hear it on the radio or pick it up at the record store you know? Where do these artists and songs all come from? Other than YouTube like how would one discover it all?? Sadly I save things I come across and like to my playlists and as time goes on they get deleted, taken down, moved to private and no more! How would I ever find it again? There's too much to really learn by memory I mean I guess I could get a notebook and just start noting down the names/titles of *everything*.... even now as I type this I see to my right an entire list of other videos I have yet to play. Love it.

lol

As someone who binges on music from all over the world, I concur. I'm amazed at the endless variety and mixtures of different influences. I often notice strong similarities in ancient/traditional music. For instance, that droning note played with bagpipe music is like classical Indian sitar music. Here's some traditional Thai music and I could just as easily imagine this being guitars and a banjo:

-GLP poster

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.