View Poll Results: Will Republicans Be The New Jews?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will KILL Republicans

6 85.71%
  • No, but they will be repressed and demonized

1 14.29%

Thread: If Biden Takes Office, Will Republicans Be The New Jews?

If Biden Takes Office, Will Republicans Be The New Jews?

My gut is telling me we are in more danger than we have EVER been in. Its not Biden himself, I think he is merely a puppet for those like George Soros who want to absolutely crush the spirit and soul of Freedom and Liberty, and resistance to Tyranny. I think we may be THIS CLOSE to the full scale annihilation of the USA forever.

We've already flat out heard Kamala Harris publicly say that they know who voted for or supported Trump and she is coming after them. Does this mean the USA is now the NEW Nazi Germany and the Republicans and Trump supporters are going to flat out be executed? Does anyone else get this feeling?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think its going to be a combination of being repressed and being killed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I honestly believe that people like ocasio cortez & Ilhan omar would like to put conservatives,libertarians & Non Leftists in fema camps.

Yes, but instead of being called Jews they will be called Natzee's.

This needs an option C.

C. Republicans will continue to repress and demonize actual liberty candidates.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    My gut is telling me we are in more danger than we have EVER been in. Its not Biden himself, I think he is merely a puppet for those like George Soros who want to absolutely crush the spirit and soul of Freedom and Liberty, and resistance to Tyranny. I think we may be THIS CLOSE to the full scale annihilation of the USA forever.

We've already flat out heard Kamala Harris publicly say that they know who voted for or supported Trump and she is coming after them. Does this mean the USA is now the NEW Nazi Germany and the Republicans and Trump supporters are going to flat out be executed? Does anyone else get this feeling?
    Good question... oy vey!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

No. They will be Romani. At least Jews occasionally had sympaticos and/or family on the outside to get some of them free. The Romani had none. Bitter clinging deplorable rubes are universally despised around the globe.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Become a registered Democrat. Vote for the worst candidate and every primary. Vote Republican at every general.

I would say orthodox Christians in Stalin's Soviet Union.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 11-13-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I honestly believe that people like ocasio cortez & Ilhan omar would like to put conservatives,libertarians & Non Leftists in fema camps.
    Since Harris knows all the people who voted for Trump, they will be able to do just that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I would say orthodox Christians in Stalin's Soviet Union.
    Good one too. Still, at least the Christians had some friends outside the Soviet boarder. The "undecided" will be called to pick a side under the new B-H Administration. If you are not obviously, over-the-top onboard with the proposed changes then you may as well be sheltering deplorables in your basement.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Current Prez is technically a Republican.

Mark Levin calls Trump 'first Jewish president'

By Joe Concha - 12/12/19
    The Hill
    Conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin called President Trump the nation's "first Jewish President" during a Hanukkah party at the White House on Wednesday.
    “It’s an honor to be here with the first Jewish President of the United States,” Levin said.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This needs an option C.

C. Republicans will continue to repress and demonize actual liberty candidates.

Thread winner.

The Silent Majority on Nov 3rd, and a persecuted minority likely to be murdered by Nov 12th? With a (likely) senate majority and 45+% of the house?

Give me a $#@!ing break.

@jmdrake is right: the only minority being repressed here is liberty
    Last edited by TheCount; 11-13-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    jmdrake is right: the only minority being repressed here is liberty
    Who we all know, thanks to NPR research, was an Arab womyn that Orange De Valera would rather assault while forcing her to stay in Asia Citerior.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-02-...ter-arab-woman

XNN