Thread: Anyone know how to invest with Peter Schiff?

Anyone know how to invest with Peter Schiff?

I just entered the work force two years ago. I am starting to build up savings about 22k a year. And starting to think what I should do with them. I tried contacting Schiff people but they did not get back to me. So I was wondering if anyone has experience with them or any resources for me to look through.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Read the reviews regarding EuroPacific first. Some people were pretty dissatisfied and feel he charges too much for his service. But if you decide to invest I am sure that if you send an email to EuroPacific they will respond. Don't expect Peter to call you.

I am well aware that it would be one of his brokers working with me. Problem is that so far they did not reply. I'll try again and report about my experience. I'm thinking I probably don't have enough right now for their interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-25-2014 at 08:10 AM.

http://www.europac.net/research_anal...er_summer_2014

We started investing in europacific about 7 years ago. At that time the minimum initial investment was 10 grand.
    We've been overall pleased with the results.

Just got the summer newsletter today and there are some interesting articles and perspectives @ the link above.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I just entered the work force two years ago. I am starting to build up savings about 22k a year. And starting to think what I should do with them. I tried contacting Schiff people but they did not get back to me. So I was wondering if anyone has experience with them or any resources for me to look through.

Thanks in advance.
    I would like to congratulate you on your savings . Well done .

Thanks in advance.
    If you have a 401k you might want to check to see if you can get access to invest outside of the crappy mutual funds they offer. I have a Fidelity 401K and I set up this thing called a "Brokerage Link". I can invest in anything that's available on a normal Fidelity account like indivuals stocks, ETFs, etc. They don't advertise it, you have to call your 401K company to see if they have it. Anyway if you can get access then you can just follow Peter's advice in your own 401K. I've got gold and oil ETFs, foreign mining companies, etc. That way you'll get the tax benefit.

He does charge a 4.25% fee which is pretty high by mutual fund standards and his fees are also above normal. Fees reduce your returns. Index funds will be the lowest cost way to invest- and you can find them which track the same things Schiff does. With a 4.25% fee you need the fund to go up by five percent just to have the money you started out with. If you keep the fund less than a year, there is also a redemption fee on top of that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    If you have a 401k you might want to check to see if you can get access to invest outside of the crappy mutual funds they offer. I have a Fidelity 401K and I set up this thing called a "Brokerage Link".
    Amen! Hurrah for Brokerage Link!

Thanks in advance.
    Are you using the Early Retirement Extreme philosophy?

If you just burned your money instead it would at least make you warm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.