Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

There were a lot of upsets this week.

Baltimore, Denver, Carolina, Seattle, Miami, Pittsburgh, Oakland.

Pretty much everyone went into this week thinking all those teams would win.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Miami and Oakland surprising yes , Jacksonville should never really be an underdog in London , Seattle does not score enough points to beat anyone , Pittsburgh at Buffalo is a toss up as proven , the Carolina game was an easy call .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Six of the eight teams who entered Week #2 lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Six of the eight teams who entered Week #2 lost.
    Gee, I could have sworn 32 teams entered Week Two and sixteen of them lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Sorry- should have said "after week #2" or "entered week #3" undefeated.

Bears - Packers rivalry began in 1921 , series tied 94 - 94 - 6 . Packers won last meeting by 3 . Go Bears . Prior to that the bears were a company team called the Decatur Staleys . The starting running back on my freshman team was related to Augustus Eugene Staley purveyor of fine waffle syrup and cornstarch . In 1988 A. E. Staley was sold for 1.4 billion .

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point I am leaning towards taking the Colts against the spread in Seattle . Seattle at 14 or 15 point favorites and averaging 16 points per game . Most entertaining games I would expect to be Denver @ Oakland , Detroit @ Minnesota and Tenn @ Houston. I imagine many people will take New England to cover the 11 point spread against Carolina with Carolina averaging 15 points a game and New England averaging 33 . Of course New England has been giving up 32 per game . Will the terrible Cheater Bill Patriots defense help cure the lack of Carolina offense ?

Halfway through the First quarter Bears - 13 yards , Packers 14 points .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Halfway through the First quarter Bears - 13 yards , Packers 14 points .
    I didn't know Packers had a defense. Please let this not be a blowout. Nobody likes a blowout expect if the Patriots are on the receiving end of it. I can rewatch that sh*t all day

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I didn't know Packers had a defense. Please let this not be a blowout. Nobody likes a blowout expect if the Patriots are on the receiving end of it. I can rewatch that sh*t all day
    Bears just need to get on the board with 7 now . After one , GB only has 48 yards if you subtract the 30 yards in penalties they have .

Vikings have to beat the Portsmouth Spartans (currently the detroit lions ) to keep pace with the evil Packers .

Trump hijacks power of US president by the help of Russians.

Now he hijacks the flag to pressure dissenters. He is not president for most Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

Now he hijacks the flag to pressure dissenters. He is not president for most Americans.
    You are hijacking this thread to post anti Russian propaganda, go away troooollll

Another long day for the Dolphins .

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Houston with the quick start today .

Another long day for the Dolphins .
    Yeah.

The Panthers/Patriots game is a good one between evenly matched teams.

First half of Panthers/Patriots was evenly matched. Only a 1 point difference at half-time. This is a good game.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-01-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Wow. 4 mins. left in the fourth and the Panther/Patriots game and the Patriots bring it to an even 30/30. Damn good game.

Panthers/Patriots game was a great one. Panthers pull it off with a field goal at 4 sec. 33/30
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-01-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Vikings defense kept them in it , six sacks today and only two plays over 20 yards . Offense lost three fumbles that Lions scored 11 points off of and Vikings missed a FG . Secures first place for Lions with 14 - 7 win .

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Panthers/Patriots game was a great one. Panthers pull it of with a field goal at 4 sec. 33/30
    Keeping the Patriots defense perfect on the avg points they give up a game in 2017 .

Bengals get first win .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bills , Steelers and Texans rolling.

Keeping the Patriots defense perfect on the avg points they give up a game in 2017 .
    I'm pissed at Cam. This guy is payed to call plays and pass. He's running up the center far too much. It's a recipe for disaster.

I hope the Rams had more fans in Dallas than they get at home .

Panthers/Patriots game was a great one. Panthers pull it off with a field goal at 4 sec. 33/30
    Patriots would have won in spite of their very porous defense if not for that unnecessary face mask during the Panthers final drive.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Patriots would have won in spite of their very porous defense if not for that unnecessary face mask during the Panthers final drive.
    Disagree. The game would have only resulted in a tie.

Disagree. The game would have only resulted in a tie.
    It was like 1:40 on the clock, would have been panthers fourth down and the Patriots had all the positive momentum. Had the ball gone back to Tom Brady, they would have won that game. No way that game would have ended in a tie.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-01-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

Who is president for most americans ?

Derek Carr out due to back injury for the Raiders. If rumors about O-line allowing sacks because of protests is true, they probably just threw away the entire season.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast