Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warmonger McCain says Rand "working for Putin" after he blocks bill to add Montenegro to NATO

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Proof?
    Are you saying you want proof his administration is full of neocons are you asking for proof the neocons want the treaty to be ratified? Or are you calling bull$#@! right now and saying that Trump would block this if the senate tried to pass it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Are you saying you want proof his administration is full of neocons are you asking for proof the neocons want the treaty to be ratified? Or are you calling bull$#@! right now and saying that Trump would block this if the senate tried to pass it.
    I don't really care. You made a statement, back it up.

Oh, you also tried to change the subject to Trump. Which is typical of shills.

Now, lets get back to how ridiculous and baseless the anti-Russia hysteria has gotten, that now a Senator is calling another one an agent of Russia.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't really care. You made a statement, back it up.

Oh, you also tried to change the subject to Trump. Which is typical of shills.

Now, lets get back to how ridiculous and baseless the anti-Russia hysteria has gotten, that now a Senator is calling another one an agent of Russia.
    Trumps administration is for it, I explained that they are for it because they are neocons. Then I asked if you think that Trump would go against his party, or go against the congress, a hypothetical question. I am the one arguing that the current white house administration is a neocon administration. I mean think about it- Trump didn't say he would run 3rd party if Mitt Romney was the nominee, he said he would run third party if Ron Paul was the nominee.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trumps administration is for it, I explained that they are for it because they are neocons.
    Still trying to change the subject I see.
    Then I asked if you think that Trump would go against his party, or go against the congress, a hypothetical question.
    ...and a hypothetical to change the subject.

Johnny unhinged McCain seems to be not quite himself using language like this, is the ISIS defeat in Syria weighng down on him/his neocon masters?

He might be thinkinhg that Rand is a nice guy so he can take dumb shots like this. Hopefully Rand will bring some sense to him without sinking to his level.

Anyone cares to guess what would have come next had Johnny said same about Trump?

McCain can't get out of his own way. He keeps doing stupid things that make Rand stronger and more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    This is so embarrassing for Sen. McCain. LOL...

But watch them embrace the McCarthyism over at leftist blogs like:
    http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017...king-For-Putin

I posted the video with some links regarding why NATO shouldn't expand and the issue of Montenegro. However, can anyone post the text of the bill McCain was trying to ram through? I can't find it...

> http://iroots.org/2017/03/15/sen-mcc...paul-meltdown/
    McCain is an ass. He never saw a war he didn't want to monger. And it has 0 to do with our national defense. I suspect he's pissed off at Russia because they upended his long string of propaganda in Syria, trying to build the case for America overthrowing Assad.

But, don't call it McCarthyism; it's not at all. You're getting that from the MSM. They are all about calling everything this, lately. McCarthy was absolutely right, by the way. Which is why he was all but taken out. Do you realize there wouldn't have even been a United Nations, if he had been listened to? McCarthy exposed Alger Hiss; the infiltration of our media, our government, our schools...

Just because Russia has moved away from Communism towards capitalism and Christianity, does not mean that communism has died elsewhere. It just goes by a different name, but in the end it's world government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

HMcCain wants alot of Americans to die for nothing.

"I think he makes a great argument for term limits"

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

Rand "is now working for Putin !" said on the Senate floor .
    Rand on Morning Joe's response is McCain "makes a good case here for term limits" - LOL

Rand back on topic . . . Should Ukraine and Georgia be in NATO, with Montenegro "this is not a national security interest"

Too many highlights of McCain over the years . . . McCain says alot of chit doesn't he ?

Last edited by Jan2017; 03-16-2017 at 08:43 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My beef is with the people that vote for him that are so blind to ignore the obvious about his past. Even if if the voter is thankful for his service and consider him a "war hero", it goes to common sense to believe anyone who has been through what McCain went through in captivity cannot possibly make rational foreign policy decisions. Even if one believes he is able to manage those emotions it is still not worth the risk.

Now combine the above with consideration of age related mental issues. For blind worship of service the people of AZ in that decision placed the country and the world at a tremendous risk. I also partially blame Trump for increasing that risk with his endorsement of McCain.

+1 rep for Johnny Songbird Wetstart McCain!!!

This is great for Rand.

It is like being rebuked by John Wayne Gacy or Charlie Manson.

Ron @1:11

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It is an automatic reflex for McCain. Simply stimulus - response.
    Insane Jihad John McCain is triggered by any prospect of peace.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

It's the same leftist neocon tactic that Zippyjuan and CPUd are using. The russians are coming! The russians are coming!

What are the Russian's going to do? Get an upper hand on proxy wars and colonialism that we shouldn't even be participating in.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    It's the same leftist neocon tactic that Zippyjuan and CPUd are using. The russians are coming! The russians are coming!

What are the Russian's going to do? Get an upper hand on proxy wars and colonialism that we shouldn't even be participating in.
    All of the rhetoric isn't against "Russians" no one looks over their back for Russians when they are at the ATM getting money out. I think most people are probably afraid of the Russian government. Most people around here are weary of any government even Russian. You should weary of the Russian government too if you aren't. The elections are rigged, we don't have any control over governments. $#@! governments.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Call McConnell's office tomorrow to demand McCain be censured -- Phone: (202) 224-2541
    McCain would never even "contemplate" what he himself did this week - I guess he has gone brainless and it's ok.

"I think it was outside the realm of Senate behavior," Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told CNN a couple days later,
    "I would never contemplate going to the floor of the Senate and impugning the integrity of another senator.
    Just not something we do here. I really think it was a very wrong thing to do."
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...cruz-when-he-/

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    McCain would never even "contemplate" what he himself did this week - I guess he has gone brainless and it's ok.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...cruz-when-he-/
    Sure he did this on accident, he wasn't reading from a script. The establishment wanted people to think that the "Russia" narrative was a red herring. People who like Rand Paul are now more inclined to think anyone who is accused of colluding with Russia is a false narrative.

Jan2017

Sure he did this on accident, he wasn't reading from a script. The establishment wanted people to think that the "Russia" narrative was a red herring. People who like Rand Paul are now more inclined to think anyone who is accused of colluding with Russia is a false narrative.
    McCain acknowledges before he reads his proposal/bill/amendment that the Senator from Kentucky is on the floor and that anyone that objects
    is promoting Putin. Anyone.

Rand after McCain reads this thing : "I object", and McCain rants "how dare you object" - "you work for Putin"

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I've heard, spending time in a prisoner of war camp can cause these kinds of delusions.
    You really think he was a POW? I never believed for a minute he was. Where is all his legislation asking to bring home other POW's left behind?

MCCAIN AND THE POW COVER-UP
    The 'war hero' candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-an...vrGbzGLV0XY.99
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post

LOL "leftist neocon tactic" you give me too much credit
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    And to get out of that mess, McCain sold his soul to Bill Kristol and friends, who promised to rehabilitate his political career.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jan2017

McCain’s Obnoxious Montenegro Outburst

"McCain’s accusation is obnoxious, but it also shows how weak the case for bringing Montenegro into NATO is.
    If there were a strong argument in favor of adding a new member, McCain wouldn’t have to stoop to
    attacking Paul as a Russian pawn, but there isn’t and even he knows that.

There are many good reasons why NATO shouldn't let Montenegro join,
    not least of which is that it won’t make America or NATO more secure,
    but it is much easier for McCain to impugn the motives of his opponents than it is to answer their objections.

Sen. Paul deserves credit for opposing the unthinking endorsement of continued NATO expansion."

https://www.theamericanconservative....egro-outburst/

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

John McCain Makes Heinously False Charge That Rand Paul ‘is now working for Vladimir Putin’
    Apparently, opposing Montenegro’s inclusion in NATO is the new treason.

"To see him go rhetorically McCarthyite against a fellow American for having the temerity to disagree with his often questionable foreign policy judgment
    is one of the most disgraceful moments of his long career."

http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/15/jo...y-false-charge
    Matt Welch is editor at large of Reason magazine and co-author with Nick Gillespie of The Declaration of Independents ; How Libertarian politics Can Fix What's Wrong With America.

Proof?
    Absolute US support

Vlahovic believes that “the statements of senators McCain, Cardin and Shaheen confirmed that there was almost absolute support for Montenegrin accession, and that there is a deep and detailed understanding of the Montenegro’s position and the importance of the enlargement, development and strengthening of NATO had for the United States in the context of relations in Europe and, in particular, to Russia”.

He points out that there is absolute support to the new administration to Montenegro’s membership in the alliance.
    “It is not up to me to reveal the details, but both the State Department and the Pentagon, through the activities of their heads Tillerson and Mattis, confirmed the full commitment and interest of the US government that Montenegro becomes a member of NATO,” said Vlahovic.

Teocons like Mark Levin are in a bind. It's just too obvious for them to come out in full support of McCain on this, so they are playing both sides. I.e. "McCain is unhinged, but Rand is an isolationist".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jan2017

Montenegro Awaits Senate Verdict: President Donald Trump Should End NATO Expansion Charade

"The postage stamp country of Montenegro expected to be rushed into NATO during Washington’s lame duck period
    before the unpredictable Donald Trump became President.

But Senators Rand Paul and Mike Lee, to their credit more concerned about America than wannabe foreign dependents, blocked ratification of the ratification resolution. The President should kill the measure.
    any benefit would come at a high price. Washington would likely spend more money on aid to help Podgorica(the capital city) conform to alliance standards. Moreover, the U.S. would be expected to go to war, real war if necessary, on Montenegro’s behalf. No one imagines the latter doing the same to protect America."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dougban.../#17075d465261

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    This is so embarrassing for Sen. McCain. LOL...

I posted the video with some links regarding why NATO shouldn't expand and the issue of Montenegro.
    However, can anyone post the text of the bill McCain was trying to ram through? I can't find it...
    If this was like 2am in the morning I'll have to laugh more. This is how it ended.
    https://www.congress.gov/congression...e/s1827-1?r=46

"Mr. CARDIN. Mr. President, I want to underscore one point here
    because people watching this may not understand the specific request
    that Senator McCain made.
    But we have one Senator objecting to the consideration."
    . . ."It is disappointing that one Senator is
    holding this issue up, and it is affecting our national security.
    I yield the floor.
    Mr. McCAIN. Mr. President, I thank my colleagues, and I know I speak
    for 90-some U.S. Senators with a message to the brave people of
    Montenegro who are upholding democracy, who have fought against a coup
    that would have overthrown their government, who cherish freedom, who
    cherish the alliance that it has held so long for so many years.
    We will not stop until we ratify your entrance into the North
    Atlantic Treaty Organization. I pledge to the people of Montenegro that
    Senator Shaheen, Senator Cardin, and I, and many other Senators, will
    not stop until this resolution is passed and we can strengthen not only
    Montenegro the nation and NATO, but the region.
    Mr. President, I yield the floor.
    Mr. CARDIN. I suggest the absence of a quorum.
    The PRESIDING OFFICER. The clerk will call the roll.
    The legislative clerk proceeded to call the roll.
    Ms. HASSAN. Mr. President, I ask unanimous consent that the order for
    the quorum call be rescinded.
    The PRESIDING OFFICER. Without objection, it is so ordered."

Last edited by Jan2017; 03-17-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast