View Poll Results: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • February 2021

1 5.56%
  • March 2021

1 5.56%
  • April 2021

0 0%
  • May 2021

0 0%
  • June 2021

0 0%
  • July 2021

2 11.11%
  • August 2021

0 0%
  • September 2021

0 0%
  • October 2021

0 0%
  • November 2021

1 5.56%
  • December 2021

1 5.56%
  • January 2022

3 16.67%
  • February 2022

3 16.67%
  • March 2022

0 0%
  • April 2022

0 0%
  • May 2022

0 0%
  • June 2022

0 0%
  • July 2022

1 5.56%
  • August 2022

0 0%
  • September 2022

0 0%
  • October 2022

1 5.56%
  • November 2022

0 0%
  • December 2022

0 0%
  • January 2023

0 0%
  • February 2023

1 5.56%
  • March 2023

0 0%
  • April 2023

1 5.56%
  • May 2023

0 0%
  • June 2023

0 0%
  • July 2023

2 11.11%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Now that she has tasted the power of the presidency, wonder if she'll invoke the 25th. Is that another poll?
    Nah it'll be Hillary that gets that honor.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We don't need to worry about Kamala or Mayor Buttplug because Hillary is clearly going to take over this administration. Awfully convenient that she's started to be in the news recently as Biden and Kamala's poll numbers continue to go down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Clinton needs to kick Biden and Harris out and take over this administration already. The suspense is killing me.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clinton needs to kick Biden and Harris out and take over this administration already. The suspense is killing me.
    Rumors are even Harris staff is currently leaving for better jobs .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Vice Pres is the Shield from assassination,,because the vice is always worse.

that's why they call it Vice.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vice
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-06-2021 at 10:53 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Rumors are even Harris staff is currently leaving for better jobs .
    They realize how much of a dumpster fire this administration is and they don't want to go down with the ship.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-11-2022 at 06:59 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Looking more and more like it may never happen for her. Nobody seems to like or respect her in the slightest, and with the recent bad prress, it's clear she pissed someone off majorly. I wonder in whose corn flakes she pissed? Biden clearly doesn't like her, but it doesn't feel like just him. Someone with influence really, really hates her.

Interesting position the dems are in, I must say.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen: The GOP will sweep most if not all of the rotten Demonrats and RINOs out of government in 2022. Donald Trump will become Speaker of the House. The House will then impeach both Biden and Harris, and the Senate will vote to convict. Trump then becomes president again.

Mark my words. This will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I'll tell you what's gonna happen: The GOP will sweep most if not all of the rotten Demonrats and RINOs out of government in 2022. Donald Trump will become Speaker of the House. The House will then impeach both Biden and Harris, and the Senate will vote to convict. Trump then becomes president again.

Hey Mike when you get a chance can you process my credit for the pillows I returned. You said I would get the credit two weeks ago and it did not happen. thx.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Hey Mike when you get a chance can you process my credit for the pillows I returned. You said I would get the credit two weeks ago and it did not happen. thx.
    It's Mark, not Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Looking more and more like it may never happen for her. Nobody seems to like or respect her in the slightest, and with the recent bad prress, it's clear she pissed someone off majorly. I wonder in whose corn flakes she pissed? Biden clearly doesn't like her, but it doesn't feel like just him. Someone with influence really, really hates her.

Interesting position the dems are in, I must say.
    Which makes it even more likely that she will end up getting kicked out of the administration. Normally that would mean Pelosi gets promoted to VP, but I don't think she has any interest in that position, let alone finishing Biden's term because we know he won't be able to. So somebody from outside the administration is going to have to be brought in. Other than Hillary Clinton, I have no idea who Biden would end up nominating to replace Harris.

Calvin Coolidge

Which makes it even more likely that she will end up getting kicked out of the administration. Normally that would mean Pelosi gets promoted to VP, but I don't think she has any interest in that position, let alone finishing Biden's term because we know he won't be able to. So somebody from outside the administration is going to have to be brought in. Other than Hillary Clinton, I have no idea who Biden would end up nominating to replace Harris.
    I suspect this is being blown out proportion with the right doing the same thing as the left, just making allot of noise about problems until it sticks in peoples minds. The stuff coming out of the left about her is probably from the gay contingent that wants Pete in there as a replacement.

I have trouble believing there is any bad blood between the Biden's and her, given their long history of being close.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/sta...90308987363329

Bad idea to make this go public. Now you're just ensuring that the Democrats will use a midterm variant of covid to steal the midterms.

Calvin Coolidge

Democrats will use a midterm variant of covid to steal the midterms.
    They could try, but I think too many people have caught on that the "pandemic" is a hoax and it won't work.

They could try, but I think too many people have caught on that the "pandemic" is a hoax and it won't work.
    I'm not convinced by that. Half the nation still believes and continues to fall for the covid fear propaganda. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a variant so deadly that the midterms and the election will have to be cancelled while claiming it's for the greater good.

Calvin Coolidge

Half the nation still believes and continues to fall for the covid fear propaganda. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a variant so deadly that the midterms and the election will have to be cancelled while claiming it's for the greater good.
    I respectfully disagree. Too many people are 'awake' now, and more are waking up daily.

FTA: https://notthebee.com/article/the-fa...ggest-problems

During an episode of his Comedy Central show, Lenard McKelvey (who goes by the bizarre moniker "Charlamagne tha god") asked Vice President Kamala Harris a provocative question: "I want to know who the real president of this country is – is it Joe Biden or Joe Manchin?" Harris' handlers tried a desperately ploy to cut the interview short by making it seem as though they couldn't hear McKelvey.

When the host called out the Vice President's team for their brazen attempt to the dodge the question, Harris herself caved to the pressure and indignantly scolded McKelvey. She didn't have much of a substantive answer, relying primarily on shaming the host for "talking like a Republican."

https://twitter.com/cthashow/status/1472069590188539906

"Don't talk like a Republican."

Translation: Don't ask me tough questions.

Calvin Coolidge

protect democracy
    Can someone explain what this means?

The Marxists blather that $#@! 24/7, yet it can't mean what it clearly says: people in free elections choosing who they want to represent them in government, since they do everything in their power to stop that.

So what do they mean, exactly?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gerald Ford answers how we will have the first woman president.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Or they can just sneak her in as president by inheriting the office the way Gerald Ford did and then just declare herself president for life so that there won't be a need for a 2024 election.

Calvin Coolidge

Apparently Biden was in Georgia today campaigning for Stacy Abrams and on his teleprompter he referred to Harris as "President Harris." The powers that be really want people guessing if either Harris or Clinton is going to be the next president.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...26754730938379

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast