Thread: During 2012 Fiat Currencies And Gold Collapse Against Bitcoin [blog post]

During 2012 Fiat Currencies And Gold Collapse Against Bitcoin [blog post]

Thought you'd be interested in reading this:

http://www.runtogold.com/2012/12/dur...ainst-bitcoin/

During 2012 Fiat Currencies And Gold Collapse Against Bitcoin

by Trace Mayer, J.D. on December 31, 2012 · 0 comments

Reading time: 19 – 32 minutes

Obviously, over the past couple years gold has completely collapsed relative to Bitcoin; gold’s performance relative to Bitcoin is worse than the Argentina Peso against the USD.
    The currency collapse has continued unabated. Once again all major fiat currencies have fallen relative to gold. And once again Bitcoin’s performance absolutely crushes gold and silver.

With Bitcoin now entering its fourth year the numbers speak for themselves. All major currencies are rapidly collapsing against Bitcoin. Ominously, under International Accounting Standard 29 there is a case that even gold is in hyperinflation relative to Bitcoin as the presentation currency under IAS 1, 19.9 and IAS 21. And Bitcoin is just getting started.

With Bitcoin performing so well many are probably wondering: “Bitcoin is still around, what the hell is going on?” So let’s take a look at where the money is being made.
    Continue at the link above.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why use Bitcoin? Here's an alternative presentation that you don't usually hear:

Last edited by hazek; 01-01-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Oh and did you read what Lew Rockwell has to say after accepting Bitcoin donations for a few days?: http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/129917.html

Hi,

could you guys help me generate bit coin please

http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate?for=12759846

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Endthefednow View Post
    Hi,

could you guys help me generate bit coin please

http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate?for=12759846

thanks.
    Sorry but "mining" bitcoins is a waste of time and electricity and therefor money unless you have special computer hardware and know how to handle it.

The guy doesn't understand the meaning of inflation if he thinks the change in exchange rate beween gold and bitcoins means gold is in hyperinflation. That would be the same as claiming dollars are in hyperinflation because the exchange value of high capacity rifle mags have soared during the last two weeks.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    Sorry but "mining" bitcoins is a waste of time and electricity and therefor money unless you have special computer hardware and know how to handle it.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    The guy doesn't understand the meaning of inflation if he thinks the change in exchange rate beween gold and bitcoins means gold is in hyperinflation. That would be the same as claiming dollars are in hyperinflation because the exchange value of high capacity rifle mags have soared during the last two weeks.
    I stopped correcting people on this because I realize the meaning of words is subjective and so one man's hyperinflation can be another man's exchange rate growth.

EDIT: My point is the important part is that we all understand what is happening, and clearly you understand what happened, did you not? There's no point in being married to certain words, I rather focus on whether or not the other person understands what I'm trying to convey.
    Last edited by hazek; 01-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.