Thread: The Odds Favor a Trump Win - "Mistrial", Recount and Constitutional Issues Loom

The Odds Favor a Trump Win - "Mistrial", Recount and Constitutional Issues Loom

The Odds Favor a Trump Win - "Mistrial", Recount and Constitutional Issues Loom
    Legal issues should tip the election to Trump.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/djXssC3twQ6H/
    https://smaulgld.com/the-odds-favor-...l-issues-loom/
    Now also on Rumble
    https://rumble.com/vb6xpf-the-odds-f...sues-loom.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump hat 2.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	806.8 KB 
ID:	7821
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Odds of his win probably under 5% at this point.
    If he started some taxpayers funded military action against Iran or some other major action to defend our democratic ally in mideast, his chances may jump to 20-30% possibly. It's an uphill struggle, earlier blessing of allying with neecons seems to have turne into a curse.. politically speaking.
    Sad part is there are reports of near $1 Billion debt due soon if he loses election.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Odds of his win probably under 5% at this point.
    If he started some taxpayers funded military action against Iran or some other major action to defend our democratic ally in mideast, his chances may jump to 20-30% possibly. It's an uphill struggle, earlier blessing of allying with neecons seems to have turne into a curse.. politically speaking.
    Sad part is there are reports of near $1 Billion debt due soon if he loses election.
    Respectfully disagree. His only chance of winning lies with the courts.

I am not convinced that judges care about wars.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Unless Trump has some big smoking gun that he's just waiting to reveal, he's not going to win in the courts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Unless Trump has some big smoking gun that he's just waiting to reveal, he's not going to win in the courts.

Trump wins if he prevents Alzheimer's joe from getting 270.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Respectfully disagree. His only chance of winning lies with the courts.

I am not convinced that judges care about wars.
    Yes of course- only in the courts- and it depends on the honesty of the judges and lack of concern for the impact of their decision
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Yes of course- only in the courts- and it depends on the honesty of the judges and lack of concern for the impact of their decision
    As long as Trump's lawyers present no evidence to back up their claims the courts won't do a thing to overturn the election. And when that happens a lot of Trump supporters will be convinced that the entire judicial system is part of the Great Evil Conspiracy to Cheat Trump, organized and backed by the Deep State, George Soros, the Illuminati, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, and who knows who else.

Face reality, people -- the Narcissist-in-Chief lost. 80 million voters want him out of office. Your sour grapes and conspiracy theories are worse than the crybabies on the left in 2016 who thought the world was coming to an end because Clinton lost.

Don't you realize that Biden's 306-232 electoral vote win is a "massive landslide victory"? Well it is according to Trump, who used that exact phrase to describe his 306-232 win in 2016. And Trump wouldn't lie, would he?

If you really want to do some good go to Georgia and help the GOP Senate candidates get elected. The nation can't afford to have the Dems control the Senate.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    As long as Trump's lawyers present no evidence to back up their claims the courts won't do a thing to overturn the election. And when that happens a lot of Trump supporters will be convinced that the entire judicial system is part of the Great Evil Conspiracy to Cheat Trump, organized and backed by the Deep State, George Soros, the Illuminati, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, and who knows who else.

Face reality, people -- the Narcissist-in-Chief lost. 80 million voters want him out of office. Your sour grapes and conspiracy theories are worse than the crybabies on the left in 2016 who thought the world was coming to an end because Clinton lost.

Don't you realize that Biden's 306-232 electoral vote win is a "massive landslide victory"? Well it is according to Trump, who used that exact phrase to describe his 306-232 win in 2016. And Trump wouldn't lie, would he?

If you really want to do some good go to Georgia and help the GOP Senate candidates get elected. The nation can't afford to have the Dems control the Senate.
    It's funny you pretend or claim to be some type of lawyer and don't even know what the word evidence means.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's funny you pretend or claim to be some type of lawyer and don't even know what the word evidence means.
    I do. And guess what? So do the courts that have addressed and rejected Trump's arguments, because they haven't seen any to back up his claims.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I am making no predictions. This is some of the craziest $#@! I have ever seen.

I do. And guess what? So do the courts that have addressed and rejected Trump's arguments, because they haven't seen any to back up his claims.
    That is incorrect.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The problem at this point is that there's about three weeks left to get any action. That's not how the courts work. It would take years to properly adjudicate this. No court is going to be seen as "changing the will of the voters" especially with all the MSM propaganda.

Even if somehow this ends up in the house of representatives, most of the Republicans won't want to do the same. If you think about it, it's a pretty genius coup. They'll steal the election and do it within the confines of the law.

People are too pacified to do anything about it. I don't know if I can even criticize anyone. Anyone can come right back and say the same thing about me. I don't have an answer, but the closest is to try and get as far away from this as possible.

I remember a while ago Putin did a promotional tour for Lada where he drove one completely across Russia. He stopped at a small village in Siberia. Not only did those people not know who he was, they didn't know about communism and how it fell. They still thought the czar was in power. I think the best strategy is to try and be those people. I don't know how possible that is however, because I don't know how many hiding places there will be that they will ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    The problem at this point is that there's about three weeks left to get any action. That's not how the courts work. It would take years to properly adjudicate this. No court is going to be seen as "changing the will of the voters" especially with all the MSM propaganda.

Even if somehow this ends up in the house of representatives, most of the Republicans won't want to do the same. If you think about it, it's a pretty genius coup. They'll steal the election and do it within the confines of the law.

People are too pacified to do anything about it. I don't know if I can even criticize anyone. Anyone can come right back and say the same thing about me. I don't have an answer, but the closest is to try and get as far away from this as possible.

I remember a while ago Putin did a promotional tour for Lada where he drove one completely across Russia. He stopped at a small village in Siberia. Not only did those people not know who he was, they didn't know about communism and how it fell. They still thought the czar was in power. I think the best strategy is to try and be those people. I don't know how possible that is however, because I don't know how many hiding places there will be that they will ignore.
    The Supreme Court doesn’t want a packed court and that is what they will get if they award the Election to Joe Biden. They are not running for office and they are at the pinnacle of their careers. They really don’t care about all the political nonsense. Plus the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. You might be someone in denial who hates Donald Trump and ignore it because you have confirmation bias and only listen to talking points but there are numerous affadavits, too many illegals who voted in elections, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    The Supreme Court doesn’t want a packed court and that is what they will get if they award the Election to Joe Biden. They are not running for office and they are at the pinnacle of their careers. They really don’t care about all the political nonsense. Plus the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. You might be someone in denial who hates Donald Trump and ignore it because you have confirmation bias and only listen to talking points but there are numerous affadavits, too many illegals who voted in elections, etc.
    You're taking what I said wrong. I don't hate Trump and the thought of the coup against not just him but America in general has me very disturbed. That being said, the electoral college votes on January 6th. That is the absolute deadline. You will also need Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett to vote to overturn at least three states. We know Roberts is out by default. I would love to eat these words, and feel free to rub it in if I end up being wrong, but I just don't see it. Like I said, the judicial system just doesn't work as fast as we need it to right now.

That's fascinating if true. Got a link where I can read more about it?
    Last edited by danda; 11-24-2020 at 08:26 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    That's fascinating if true. Got a link where I can read more about it?
    I couldn't find a story about the specific encounter in the Siberian village but I believe this is the trip in question. It was over ten years ago, and it looks like I can't find the right search terms.

https://zeenews.india.com/news/world...da_651329.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your sour grapes and conspiracy theories are worse than the crybabies on the left in 2016 who thought the world was coming to an end because Clinton lost.
    Guessing you were one of the crybabies since you voted for Clinton. You also voted Biden and Obama. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    You're taking what I said wrong. I don't hate Trump and the thought of the coup against not just him but America in general has me very disturbed. That being said, the electoral college votes on January 6th. That is the absolute deadline. You will also need Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett to vote to overturn at least three states. We know Roberts is out by default. I would love to eat these words, and feel free to rub it in if I end up being wrong, but I just don't see it. Like I said, the judicial system just doesn't work as fast as we need it to right now.
    Why would they not vote to overturn in 3 States?

And there is only one entity that can steal the election and make it appear to be within the confines of the law : the Central Intelligence Agency.

JFK was right . The CIA should have never been created and it must be abolished.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't hold my breath on any of this. Do you really think the general population that takes in MSM in the US perception right now that Biden is POTUS is going to be changed?

Whatever your position, we just witnessed the Deep State run the ringer on a sitting POTUS for 4 years and then get the rigged victory. Trump is out of his league.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He gets it. ^
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Why would they not vote to overturn in 3 States?
    Those three justices are suspect at the least, deep state operatives at the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath on any of this. Do you really think the general population that takes in MSM in the US perception right now that Biden is POTUS is going to be changed?

Whatever your position, we just witnessed the Deep State run the ringer on a sitting POTUS for 4 years and then get the rigged victory. Trump is out of his league.
    Yep. But think about what a fundraiser this will be for the next election!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

He gets it. ^
    They sent out a really good rating today regarding the Church limits.