Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chick-fil-A CEO urges white people to find strangers, 'shine their shoes' to combat racism

Paraphrase on Hotep Jesus' reaction to this:

What is it with white people's sudden obsession with touching black people's feet?
    Last edited by RJB; 06-19-2020 at 06:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's only a matter of time before some white dude spits on some black dude's Jordans and when he wakes up in the hospital says "But I was about to shine them. Honest I was."
    @jmdrake

Honest question:

What would your reaction be if some random white guy started supplicating and prostrating himself at your feet, begging absolution?

What would you think of that man?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-19-2020 at 06:38 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

What is it with white people's obsession with touching black people's feet?
    Wish I could find this "tweet" again...it was from some random black woman, paraphrasing again, it said:

"White people, y'all need to cut it out...ya'll are getting weird. Like Jonestown weird."
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

What is it with white people's sudden obsession with touching black people's feet?
    People with a foot fetish finally have their chance to fondle stranger’s feet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You mean white leftist's obsession with touching black people's feet i believe there is a reason for it and i wont state it here.

If I were black I'd hold out for blowjobs from white women while their husbands/boyfriends cheer me on.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    If I were black I'd hold out for blowjobs from white women while their husbands/boyfriends cheer me on.
    I hear there are websites for that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If you, whitey, really want to atone just go out and lynch yourself. It's really the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

Honest question:

What would your reaction be if some random white guy started supplicating and prostrating himself at your feet, begging absolution?

What would you think of that man?
    True story. When Barack Obama was first elected president a random white guy came up to me and excitedly said "We did it." I just smiled and said nothing. I didn't have the heart to ruin his cross racial moment by telling him "I voted for Chuck Baldwin and only because the GOP was too stupid to nominate Ron Paul." Today....I think I'd just laugh. Another true story. I know of black people who are currently having their land stolen by racist white people and their sambo black allies. Only all of the villains in this drama are democrats. So.....? There are a lot of injustices going on way past slavery and from unexpected corners of the halls of power. Joe Biden proudly authored the racist 1993 Clinton Crime Bill and his response to The Breakfast Club (the show Rush Limbaugh was recently on) when they said they wanted to have him back to ask him questions was "If you are still deciding between me and Trump you ain't black" and "Just look at my record!" Yeah....I've looked at his record....it sucks.

Anyway that's a long answer to a simple question. Short answer? I'd most likely just laugh.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

True story. When Barack Obama was first elected president a random white guy came up to me and excitedly said "We did it." I just smiled and said nothing. I didn't have the heart to ruin his cross racial moment by telling him "I voted for Chuck Baldwin and only because the GOP was too stupid to nominate Ron Paul." Today....I think I'd just laugh. Another true story. I know of black people who are currently having their land stolen by racist white people and their sambo black allies. Only all of the villains in this drama are democrats. So.....? There are a lot of injustices going on way past slavery and from unexpected corners of the halls of power. Joe Biden proudly authored the racist 1993 Clinton Crime Bill and his response to The Breakfast Club (the show Rush Limbaugh was recently on) when they said they wanted to have him back to ask him questions was "If you are still deciding between me and Trump you ain't black" and "Just look at my record!" Yeah....I've looked at his record....it sucks.

Anyway that's a long answer to a simple question. Short answer? I'd most likely just laugh.
    In Biden's defense that crime bill was largely supported and pushed by the black community because they were the ones suffering most from the violent crime. History may be doomed to repeat itself.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    In Biden's defense that crime bill was largely supported and pushed by the black community because they were the ones suffering most from the violent crime. History may be doomed to repeat itself.
    Somebody should have told them that the CIA along with Bill Clinton and George H. w. Bush were bringing the drugs in.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Somebody should have told them that the CIA along with Bill Clinton and George H. w. Bush were bringing the drugs in.
    You don't think he was in on that? lol He probably got a little off each shipment for himself.

You don't think he was in on that? lol He probably got a little off each shipment for himself.
    Ummm....I just said he was in on that.

Ummm....I just said he was in on that.
    My bad. I thought you wrote "him" not "them".

My bad. I thought you wrote "him" not "them".
    Gotcha! By "them" I meant the Congressional Black Caucus. (So some of them could have been in on it too.) I supposed I should have said "us" because you said "black people" as opposed to "black political leaders" and I was around for the 1993 crime bill and old enough to vote. Sadly I voted for Clinton...twice. But then the alternative (Bush) was no better. Now I vote third party.

Gotcha! By "them" I meant the Congressional Black Caucus. (So some of them could have been in on it too.) I supposed I should have said "us" because you said "black people" as opposed to "black political leaders" and I was around for the 1993 crime bill and old enough to vote. Sadly I voted for Clinton...twice. But then the alternative (Bush) was no better. Now I vote third party.
    Perhaps.

Clinton or Bush lol That's about like my first election, Bush or Kerry. I voted for Kerry, but I don't feel bad about that since the only other choice was Bush.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12