Thread: Trump's "Moment of Reckoning" Speech

Trump's "Moment of Reckoning" Speech

Probably the most important speech given by a major party nominee for President in our lifetime. Calls out the corporate media, financial entities, and international bankers that control the American political system.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no prompters.. from the heart

If Trump wants to win this thing he needs to listen to Michael Savage's show from last night and write a stump speech from it. Savage laid out the case that Obama is on the verge of World War 3 with Russia in support of the Clinton doctrine of Arab Spring. Nobody wants war. The case must be made to the American people that ISIS isn't because Obama left Iraq too early. (A republican lie that Trump has picked up and run with.) ISIS is because Hillary choose to take out Qaddafi in Libya and now she wants to take out Assad in Syria. Assad has been protecting the ancient Syrian (and now Iraqi) Christians and that's why the New World Order hates them. In the second debate Hillary said the war against terror was not against Muslims but against jihadists. Well her rebel friends in Syria are all jihadists even the so called "moderate" ones. They wear the name jihadist with pride. (That's a tag line Trump should use). I do not want World War 3 and it seems that a Trump victory is the only way to stop it. I'm still not voting for him but that's only because Tennessee is a safe republican state. If I lived in Ohio or Florida I would hold my nose and.......oh hell I can't even type the words out they are so repugnant. But folks, this is about preventing World War 3.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    You don't see the prompters on either side of the podium?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Probably the most important speech given by a major party nominee for President in our lifetime. Calls out the corporate media, financial entities, and international bankers that control the American political system.

He has his hand up in the air ready to grab someone's pussy.

lol, still 10 times bigger than a Hillary rally.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    There's also an invisible "sniff-blocker" in front of the mic.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If Trump wants to win this thing he needs to listen to Michael Savage's show from last night and write a stump speech from it. Savage laid out the case that Obama is on the verge of World War 3 with Russia in support of the Clinton doctrine of Arab Spring. Nobody wants war. The case must be made to the American people that ISIS isn't because Obama left Iraq too early. (A republican lie that Trump has picked up and run with.) ISIS is because Hillary choose to take out Qaddafi in Libya and now she wants to take out Assad in Syria. Assad has been protecting the ancient Syrian (and now Iraqi) Christians and that's why the New World Order hates them. In the second debate Hillary said the war against terror was not against Muslims but against jihadists. Well her rebel friends in Syria are all jihadists even the so called "moderate" ones. They wear the name jihadist with pride. (That's a tag line Trump should use). I do not want World War 3 and it seems that a Trump victory is the only way to stop it. I'm still not voting for him but that's only because Tennessee is a safe republican state. If I lived in Ohio or Florida I would hold my nose and.......oh hell I can't even type the words out they are so repugnant. But folks, this is about preventing World War 3.
    Spread the word. I don't think most people get it yet...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    He has his hand up in the air ready to grab someone's pussy.
    Me thinks you don't know where the pussy is located.

Transcript:

In 26 days, we are going to win the state, and we are going to win the White House.

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People.

There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself. For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat.

This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers.

And, likewise, the emails show that the Clinton Machine is so closely and irrevocably tied to media organizations that she is given the questions and answers in advance of her debates. Clinton is also given approval and veto power over quotes written about her in the New York Times. And the emails show the reporters collaborate and conspire directly with the Clinton Campaign on helping her win the election.

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton Machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign, which has now become a movement the likes of which our country has never seen before – and we won’t let them do that.

This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system.

This is not just conspiracy but reality, and you and I know it.

Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning.

But the central base of world political power is here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people.

Their financial resources are unlimited. Their political resources are unlimited. Their media resources are unlimited. And, most importantly, the depths of their immorality is unlimited.

Our political establishment has no soul.

I knew these false attacks would come. I knew this day would arrive. And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop the Corrupt Clinton Machine is you. The only force strong enough to save this country is you. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American People.

They control the Department of Justice, and they even clandestinely meet with the Attorney General of the United States – in the back of her airplane, while on the runway – for 39 minutes – to most likely discuss her reappointment in a Clinton Administration just prior to the Attorney General making a decision over whether or not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Likewise, they have corrupted the Director of the FBI to the point at which stories are already saying the great men and women who work for the FBI are embarrassed and ashamed to what he’s done to one of our great institutions. Hillary Clinton is guilty of all of the things that Director Comey stated at his press conference and Congressional hearings, and far more – and yet he let her off the hook, while others lives are being destroyed for far less.

This is a conspiracy against you, the American people.

This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization.

I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are an existential threat to their criminal enterprise. They know, that if we win, their power is gone and returned to you. The clouds hanging over our government can be lifted, and replaced with a bright future – but it all depends on whether we let the New York Times decide our future, or whether we let the American people decide our future.

We will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business. We will remove from our politics the special interests who have betrayed our workers, our borders, our freedoms, and our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit, we will end the rule of special interests, we will put a stop to the raiding of our country – and the disenfranchisement of our people.

Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives, finally, on November 8th. Join me in taking back our country, and creating a bright and glorious new dawn for our people.

-Donald J Trump 10-13-2016

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Me thinks you don't know where the pussy is located.
    its like a symphony conductor holds his arms up to bring the players to attention, then gives the downbeat.

or actually, it's probably like he's holding up that right hand to distract you while he comes around with his left hand to grab your pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    WTH are you smoking? Prompters flanking him both sides! This was written for him by someone else....

From the heart....pfffft
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    WTH are you smoking? Prompters flanking him both sides! This was written for him by someone else....

From the heart....pfffft
    The teleprompter was only for the portion of his speech I posted above. The rest is all him, impromptu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    I thought those were mirrors so he could watch himself deliver his epic talk /s

Great speech. Despite his many flaws, I hope his campaign woke up people to the way things work. Farage made the same reference to Independence Day in his speeches before Brexit.

Even though I'd probably hate Trump as president, I admit I'm a little disappointed that he's not doing so well in the polls.

I was wondering how close has a "citizen" ever come to winning the presidency? Looking at the list of presidents, I see that all of them held some govt position first.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Trump going to be on at 3:40pm with Michael Savage
    http://www.wabcradio.com/#

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just watched it. Wow, a must see.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post

My fear is that he might win despite all the corp media and almost all domestic/foreign power players opposition.

Do people here actually listen to this fool's speeches?