View Poll Results: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

7 28.00%
  • Trump

14 56.00%
  • Someone else

0 0%
  • Not sure

4 16.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

In your informed opinion, who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

'We will win,' Trump tweets
    tbsnews US Election 2020
    Nov 11, 2020 — On Tuesday, Trump Tweeted: "We are making big progress. Results start to come in next week. Make America great again!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdi-p4so6M
    'We did it, Joe!'
    Nov 7, 2020 - Kamala Harris calls Joe Biden to congratulate him on US election win.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the courts do their job and unveil the fraud which is happpening. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand what happened to Arizona Tuesday night, and how much of a crime it is. Other states such as PA are a big deal. Trump wiill win, if the courts do their jobs. the truth will come out ,. but the liberals wont accept it , and they will become violent

Wishful thought,,for Trump..

and not because I support him or the GOP,, but because the alternative is obnoxious.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Courts will NOT do their job, as history shows. It will come down to the Supreme Court, and again John Roberts will show his pedophile Loyola Express owned ass true colors again. A Trump win will buy us a little bit more time, but I feel we will unfortunately have President Harris by summer of 2021.

We... Are... $#@!ed!

I have no idea. If Trump contests the relevant state elections all the way to SCOTUS (and I see no reason yet to think that he won't), then it depends on how willing SCOTUS is to "overturn" the "Biden wins" result that the media is trying to pretend is already a done deal. If it is willing to do so, then there you go - Trump wins. If it is not willing to do so, then it may try to just split the difference by judicially spanking some of the states, but not hard enough to give Biden the loss.

And even if SCOTUS is willing, it might still try to toss the hot-potato back to the relevant state legislatures and let them take the heat for making the call - and since the legislatures in all the contested states are Republican, it would then depend on whether enough of them have the balls to do an end-run around the whole vote-fraud rat's nest and just directly pick a slate of electors themselves. If enough of them do, then Trump wins.

But if enough of them don't - and if SCOTUS doesn't administer the difference-splitting spanking I mentioned before (resulting in a Biden win) - then some of them may end up not being able to certify a slate of electors at all (by popular vote or by legislative appointment). That could then send the matter to Congress, and assuming a vote along party lines, this would give Trump the win in the House and Pence the win in the Senate.

TL;DR: Who the hell knows?

As I said in another thread, I didn't vote (and still wouldn't), but I hope Trump ends up taking it for one reason and one reason only: I very, very much want to see all the smugly tumescent pricks in the media and elsewhere shrivel into flaccidity while swallowing their own tongues in apoplexy - all before their heads collectively explode ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-11-2020 at 06:36 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    If the courts do their job and unveil the fraud which is happpening. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand what happened to Arizona Tuesday night, and how much of a crime it is. Other states such as PA are a big deal. Trump wiill win, if the courts do their jobs. the truth will come out ,. but the liberals wont accept it , and they will become violent
    BLATANT FRAUD
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

If the courts rules in favor of Trump, then he'll win easily. That would only happen if we lived in a near perfect world though. In other words, Biden has most likely won the election.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-11-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I think courts will do their job in same way they did during past elections. Or may be even better than the past since quite a few of these judges were picked by Republican Presidents.
    The suits are being filed in state courts, and Republican Presidents don't appoint state court judges.

Amend: Some suits have been filed in federal court -- e.g., the request for an injunction on the automated signature-verification machines used in Clark County, which was rejected.
    Last edited by Sonny Tufts; 11-11-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If the courts rules in favor of Trump, then he'll win easily. That would only happen if we lived in a near perfect world though.

That will happen only if Trump's lawyers present evidence that the irregularities that occurred were such to have made a difference in the result, something they have failed to do so far.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    That will happen only if Trump's lawyers present evidence that the irregularities that occurred were such to have made a difference in the result, something they have failed to do so far.
    WHAT?

Those lawsuits were just filed , it takes a while to adjudicate. Those lawsuits were supported by whistleblowers and affiants testimony - THAT IS EVIDENCE

Testimonial Evidence is a person's testimony offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Especially, evidence elicited from a witness. This is also termed communicative evidence.

Their testimony is not invalidated Just because those who are fellating Biden don't like it.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

As it is up to the President Donald (and AG Bill Barr) controlled US courts to decide who wins, in a great example of "democracy", Trump is still favourite.

As I haven’t read the book, I can’t verify, but somebody has reported the following Trump quote, from chapter 5 of Art of the Deal:
    I’m the first to admit that I am very competitive and that I’ll do nearly anything within legal bounds to win. Sometimes, part of making a deal is denigrating your competition.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...on-legal-fight
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    As it is up to the President Donald (and AG Bill Barr) controlled US courts to decide who wins, in a great example of "democracy", Trump is still favourite.

As I haven’t read the book, I can’t verify, but somebody has reported the following Trump quote, from chapter 5 of Art of the Deal:

What is wrong with doing nearly anything "within legal bounds to win." Donnay posted this video in the Fraud Thread. It is a group of MIT Engineers that know the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As I said in another thread, I didn't vote (and still wouldn't), but I hope Trump ends up taking it for one reason and one reason only: I very, very much want to see all the smugly tumescent pricks in the media and elsewhere shrivel into flaccidity while swallowing their own tongues in apoplexy - all before their heads collectively explode ...
    It would be a sight to behold and would destroy what little remaining influence the state media organs have upon it's viewers. I also withheld my consent again. An educated voter wouldn't be a voter...

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Just how violent will these liberals become? The rioters did say they would take their destruction to the suburbs. I can see that happening if Trump miraculously pulls this off.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What is wrong with doing nearly anything "within legal bounds to win."
    The problem is that the courts and media (and the Epstein-affiliated MIT) are blatantly biased in favour of British Crown agent Donald Trump.

President Donald Trump played an important role in staging the COVID-19 "pandemic" that is beginning to look more and more like the never-ending WW III.
    You could argue that Biden won't put a stop to it, but I can hope that Biden is such a pitiful individual that Americans accept a lot less from Sleepy Joe than from Donald "drain the swamp"...

I can tell from personal experience that the courts in the Netherlands are blatantly corrupt.
    I have reasons to think that the courts and media aren't much better in the USA (maybe a little bit).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem is that the courts and media (and the Epstein-affiliated MIT) are blatantly biased in favour of British Crown agent Donald Trump.

President Donald Trump played an important role in staging the COVID-19 "pandemic" that is beginning to look more and more like the never-ending WW III.
    You could argue that Biden won't put a stop to it, but I can hope that Biden is such a pitiful individual that Americans accept a lot less from Sleepy Joe than from Donald "drain the swamp"...

I can tell from personal experience that the courts in the Netherlands are blatantly corrupt.
    I have reasons to think that the courts and media aren't much better in the USA (maybe a little bit).
    You didn't answer my question. What is wrong with doing nearly anything "within legal bounds to win." Is that not what any person would do? Is that not a smart winning strategy? IMHO the MIT info was about graphing and algorithms. I do not plan in engaging any farther with you on this topic.

Hope this poll does not end up like PA voting where early on MAGA takes lead and later on Biden edges ahead creating a cloud of "stolen election" disputes.
    Needless to say, "Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?" is not same question as "Who should win 2020 Presidential Election?".

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    The suits are being filed in state courts, and Republican Presidents don't appoint state court judges.
    I assumed (may be too quickly) this could end up before SCOTUS like Gore vs Bush as MAGA wing seems to be aiming for.. but you'r right.

Granted apparent certitude of MAGA & many supporters about "winning" after news media declared Biden 'Prez-Elect' seemed a bit surprising, in all fairness Jeffrey Epstein is no longer in prison and overwhelming majority of SCOTUS had not taken any flight.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jeff...+scotus+flight

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    BLATANT FRAUD
    Felony Witness Intimidation..

https://evidence2020.wordpress.com/2...l-prosecution/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If you have been here since 2007 you all know how much the media lies, as of today the true picture of the 2020 election.
    I hope Trump tweets this. Trump is actually winning as of today

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    If you have been here since 2007 you all know how much the media lies, as of today the true picture of the 2020 election.
    I hope Trump tweets this. Trump is actually winning as of today
    So he can FUND more Bill Gates-tied public-private companies with Trillions of tax payer money? I take it you have not been following the news On The Record. I also guess "Emergency Use Authorization" is not a concern for you.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

@PAF
    Maybe you haven't been following the news either, like the GOP in Florida strengthening 2A laws to stop rioting looters, if Biden/Harris take over they will stack the court and have the 2A reinterpreted, maybe you want that, but most on RPF members don't.

I am surprised you haven't figured this out yet, Ron Paul was the true hero, Trump is an anti-hero, the DNC/Hillary/Biden/Harris are the Villians in this sad story.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    @PAF
    Maybe you haven't been following the news either, like the GOP in Florida strengthening 2A laws to stop rioting looters, if Biden/Harris take over they will stack the court and have the 2A reinterpreted, maybe you want that, but most on RPF members don't.

I am surprised you haven't figured this out yet, Ron Paul was the true hero, Trump is an anti-hero, the DNC/Hillary/Biden/Harris are the Villians in this sad story.
    I am fully aware of what Ronnie is doing, he is my cousin.

The 2nd Amendment is not granted by government so I am not the least bit concerned about what they might do; it is my Natural Right. Do not register your guns, or pay to obtain "permission" permits [CCW].

Take time to read and ponder this.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

So it begins:

Georgia's top election official announces there will be 'full by-hand recount in each county' for presidential race

The Trump campaign requested a hand recount on Tuesday.

ByQuinn Scanlan
    November 11, 2020,

Flanked by several elections directors from across Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced Wednesday that due to how slim the vote margin is between President-elect Joe Biden and President Donald Trump, the state's planned audit will trigger a "full by-hand recount in each county" of the presidential race.

"This will help build confidence. It will be an audit, a recount and a recanvass all at once," Raffensperger, a Republican, said. "It will be a heavy lift, but we will work with the counties to get this done in time for our state certification."

Neither ABC News nor Edison Research has projected a winner in Georgia's presidential contest. Nearly 5 million votes were cast in the presidential race in Georgia. Currently, Biden is leading in the state by about 14,000 votes, which puts him on track to be the first Democrat to win Georgia's electoral votes since 1992. The Trump campaign requested a hand recount on Tuesday.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/georgias-top-election-official-announces-full-hand-recount/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still no US president 9 days after the elections?!?

According to Donald Trump’s ex-wife Ivana:
    He’s not a good loser. He doesn’t like to lose, so he’s going to fight and fight and fight.

He has to go and declare that he lost. But he hates to be a loser, that I’m sure of. But if he loses, he loses. He has plenty of money, places to go and live in and enjoy his life.
    https://people.com/politics/ivana-tr...gn-to-be-over/

Rats have started to jump, with "Republican strategist" friends (GOP DOMA strategy architect) like these, who needs Democrats:

This Election Result Won't Be Overturned - WSJ
    wsj › Opinion › Commentary
    1 day ago — Recounts occasionally change margins in the hundreds, never in the tens of thousands. By. Karl Rove.

Still no US president 9 days after the elections?!?
    Could be couple of more weeks.

By. Karl Rove.

Seriously?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seriously?
    I know, exactly.

Karl Rove: Trump campaign must go on offense in undecided states
    November 4, 2020
    Pollster Robert Cahaly and former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove provide post-election analysis on 'Hannity'

Another one to jump near the end could be Hannity or may not as there might be good business in playing 'neocon conservative" for him few more years on TV/radio to game the gullible Bush converts from GOP base.

But good news is that other Foxnews regulars like Mark Levin, Lindsey Graham are still standing by MAGA.

I know, exactly.

Karl Rove: Trump campaign must go on offense in undecided states
    November 4, 2020
    Pollster Robert Cahaly and former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove provide post-election analysis on 'Hannity'

Another one to jump near the end could be Hannity or may not as there might be good business in playing 'neocon conservative" for him few more years on TV/radio to game the gullible Bush converts from GOP base.
    The mush mouth has never been honest about anything in memory..
    all the way back to Bush.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast