Thread: 2003 series the Dead Zone

2003 series the Dead Zone

I do not believe in coincidences...this was a plannedemic.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Makes me wonder what other future events are going to be planned.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ok i admit that was a bit creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ok i admit that was a bit creepy.
    The Simpson's have been predicting things for years. It is called predictive programming for a reason.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bump for the evening crowd.

That's amazing. All the details are right there in plain sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    That's amazing. All the details are right there in plain sight.
    Exactly--scripted and not predicted.

https://twitter.com/cain_nate/status...531%2Fpage-483
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.