Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: National Guard Deploying to DC

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Closer to 30k.
    Unbelievable.

Unless of course, Gen Flynn has something up his sleeve.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boy was I wrong...Approaching close to 30k now in the D.C.

The entire Washington, DC national guard (Camp Guards when I was at Gitmo in 06)
    56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team (Pennsylvania Bloody Buckets... lots of combat tours... 'heavy armor' if you consider Stryker trucks to be 'heavy')
    Troop B of the 102nd Cavalry Regiment (negative info on them... wiki sez they're a No-Go at any real deployments.)
    1-114th Infantry Regiment (Joisey Guard, No-Go no deployments)
    508th Military Police Company (Another No-Go Joisey Unit)
    229th Military Police Company (Kuwait Defense 1990, doubt if any of them are still there... a No-Go Virginia unit)
    153rd Military Police Company (Delaware NG, A single tour in 07-08 in Iraq)
    102nd Military Police Battalion (NY NG...a No-Go unit w/zero deployments)
    104th Military Police Battalion (NY Guard, No-Go NY no deployments)
    229th Brigade Engineer Battalion (Virginia Guard, lots of deployments, in a non-combat role)
    160th Engineer Company (Delaware Guard, construction, couldn't find intel on deployments... thin k these are the guys doing the fencing/blockades)
    261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade (Command and Control unit, one tour at my old base Victory in Iraq in 08-09)
    198th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (Delaware NG, VSAT and comms unit...one company in South Carolina which DID deploy once in 13-14 to Kandahar)
    1049th Transportation Company (Aviation trans... couple here'n there... ass and trash)
    262nd Component Repair Company (you break it, they fix it, No-Go on deployments... to me, this means they expect to need to repair $#@! right then and there as opposed to waiting til they get home)
    108th Wing (Refueling and Air-Recon Unit, multiple deployments)
    177th Fighter Wing. (Air to Air F-16 Air defense... what the $#@! do they need them for?)
    105th Airlift Wing (Air Trans)
    174th Attack Wing (Drones... lots and lots of drones... Predators, intel-gatherers... BAD juju)
    166th Security Forces Squadron. (Security for the planes, lots of deployments)
    I don't believe there really are 30,000 guardsmen there. The lack of media coverage and civilian coverage of such a huge operation smells like bs. Most I can find is the same MSM videos played over and over of them sleeping on the Capitol floor and a photo op with Pence that had maybe 30-40 camo'ed people. 30k would require so many vehicles, logistics, portajohns, etc and the media would be all over it just for the ratings, air time filler, and ability to reinforce the military worship they love so much. The lack of any of that, plus media's propensity to lie constantly, makes the story very suspect.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-17-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't believe there really are 30,000 guardsmen there. The lack of media coverage and civilian coverage of such a huge operation smells like bs. Most I can find is the same MSM videos played over and over of them sleeping on the Capitol floor and a photo op with Pence that had maybe 30-40 camo'ed people. 30k would require so many vehicles, logistics, portajohns, etc and the media would be all over it just for the ratings, air time filler, and ability to reinforce the military worship they love so much. The lack of any of that, plus media's propensity to lie constantly, makes the story very suspect.
    blogs about specific units etc etc.

https://street-pharmacy.blogspot.com/

blogs about specific units etc etc.

https://street-pharmacy.blogspot.com/
    I'm not saying there's none there, just that there's nowhere near what it being claimed. Maybe a couple thousand at most and I even doubt that number since I assume the sources are more known-liars in the MSM. The pure logistics of deploying and supporting tens of thousands of guard, rather suddenly, for a full week is lacking actual evidence that otherwise would be pretty widely covered by now by both media and regular civilians. I'm not buying what they're selling.

eta: Seems to me they now have a mostly closed off area to do whatever they want, without any prying eyes.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-17-2021 at 09:22 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Bring in the Scoops.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

eta: Seems to me they now have a mostly closed off area to do whatever they want, without any prying eyes.
    Michigan also sent Guard to D.C. (not listed)

Got in FB Jail over a comment.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Michigan also sent Guard to D.C. (not listed)

Got in FB Jail over a comment.
    What was the gist of your comment?

What was the gist of your comment?
    That with a Dozen Kyles,, I could take out a Battalion of Weekend Warriors.. and deliver the State House to the People..

A sniveling Pink haired troll took offense.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So I'm pretty convinced that this was a media psyop, there are some guard but not much, enough for some photo ops and a few checkpoints but that's it. The outcome is that Biden is sworn in without a peep from any more protestors. Election theft disappears down the memory hole. Maybe a decent chance of some false flaggery on the 20th but that's unlikely. Oh well. Hey @dannno should everyone still Trust The Plan? smh

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So I'm pretty convinced that this was a media psyop, there are some guard but not much, enough for some photo ops and a few checkpoints but that's it. The outcome is that Biden is sworn in without a peep from any more protestors. Election theft disappears down the memory hole. Maybe a decent chance of some false flaggery on the 20th but that's unlikely. Oh well. Hey @dannno should everyone still Trust The Plan? smh
    Trust The Plan:
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Trust The Plan:
    After the last 4 years, I can't imagine how dannno and Swordy and the rest of the Trump LARPer shills could continue to post here.

and if the expense wasn't enough,, they are also "Vetting" the guard..(30k guardsmen) to remove any Trump Supporters.

Because

Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Trust The Plan:
    These people are certifiably insane.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

After the last 4 years, I can't imagine how dannno and Swordy and the rest of the Trump LARPer shills could continue to post here.
    When will the Never Trumpers quit talking about Trump and move on to Biden?

When will the Never Trumpers quit talking about Trump and move on to Biden?
    Thursday?

Today not seeing much delusion on 4chan about Trump remaining President through some action this week. GLP however, still allot of threads and posts today. These people are either laughing their asses off trolling posting that stuff or are completely deluded.

I do not think these kind of posts are ever going to end. I believe some of it comes from Trump surrogates and those within the camps for the purpose to keep people hooked on them in the lead up to their news channel. Then they can keep playing that game with the channel and social media in the build up to 2024. So expect posts that there is a secret plan Biden will be ousted and Trump will take over for years to come.

I just wonder how long before the zealots catch on to it or will the remain deluded shills for years to come.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-18-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Trust The Plan:
    Steve pieczenik said on the Alex Jones show Trump is going to be reelected.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

I just wonder how long before the zealots catch on to it or will the remain deluded shills for years to come.
    Like Hillary supporters? Eww!
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Well, that settles it, then.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Pieczenik gets $200K a year if his prediction comes true.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    These people are certifiably insane.
    That was obviously a troll.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So does Mike Lindell.

https://rumble.com/vcmhzl-something-...pillowman.html
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Meh, Q said the military was the only solution a long time ago. What is this thread about? 21k national guard troops in DC? If Trump arrests everybody and the military takes over, they are going to need them there, right? How many people on the left are going to try and storm in and take it back over from the "neo-nazis"? Fortunately they are not well armed.

The best guess from the Q people at the moment is that you are right, this was a false flag.. but Q team knew about it and used it to steal a bunch of laptops to use in their prosecution and also as an excuse to militarize DC. They will have most of the people they want to arrest all in one place, surrounded by military, on inauguration day.

We'll see what happens. Might want to at least have some microwave popcorn ready to go just in case.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-18-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Like Hillary supporters? Eww!
    Two groups of zealots I would rather not be around but I do not remember the Hillary supporters being as prolific and delusional in forums about over turning the election,

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Two groups of zealots I would rather not be around but I do not remember the Hillary supporters being as prolific and delusional in forums about over turning the election,
    I am an Independent..

and I have never seen an election so Obviously Rigged at every level..

and I was only amused at Hillary's Loss..

Never a Trump fan nor a "Never Trumper",,

but this Obvious Coup has me on his side now. Only because I am in TOTAL OPPOSITION to his opposition.

I'll bet there are more like me.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Entertain the possibility Pieczernik is a CIA Operative, whose mission is to PASSIFY the US. I cant guarantee anything anyway. Trouble is he is asking for us to make HOPE a PLAN, and put our hope in him. He wont care if he destroys peoples hopes. Actually its probably part of the narrative. I want to believe it, but my shackles are up.

---

(just so people know, when I put --- in a post, I am changing who I am talking to so this is everyone not just Sammy)

I have a bad feeling that by the end of the week we will be in Hot Communism where they DO come after you and arrest you, World War 3, or at least WAR in Washington DC. I have very little hope the military is there to arrest the Traitors, and those who are trying to manufacture associations between PATRIOTS and ISIS.

MAJOR FALSE FLAG, Probably MANY.

Intent: Confusion and Usurp Power.

I hope I am wrong but I think we are $#@!ed. USA is DEAD.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Meh, Q said the military was the only solution a long time ago. What is this thread about? 21k national guard troops in DC? If Trump arrests everybody and the military takes over, they are going to need them there, right? How many people on the left are going to try and storm in and take it back over from the "neo-nazis"? Fortunately they are not well armed.

The best guess from the Q people at the moment is that you are right, this was a false flag.. but Q team knew about it and used it to steal a bunch of laptops to use in their prosecution and also as an excuse to militarize DC. They will have most of the people they want to arrest all in one place, surrounded by military, on inauguration day.

We'll see what happens. Might want to at least have some microwave popcorn ready to go just in case.
    Or maybe all the "faces" are deep staters and were in on the long con that was DJT 2016 from the start and that's all there is to it. A big grifter performance from the usual grifters. I mean really, people put trust in 9/11 Rudy and Enron Sidney Powell??? Seems Occam's Razor applies here since clearly 35D chess hasn't materialized, except for the disappearance of millions more dollars. Either way, the end result is that Trumpers were either badly fooled by rather basic psyops or Trumpers are demonized further (pulling the rest of us, who never fell for his schtick for one second, along with) when the false flag is sprung.

I'd eagerly await the new "Q" crap claiming that Biden was actually arrested, even as he stands there taking the oath, and that everything is CGI while Trump is still the secret President. And for only $29.95 a month, I can tune into TrumpTV for the real story of the real Presidency.

Then I remember that some morons will actually believe it....

Or maybe all the "faces" are deep staters and were in on the long con that was DJT 2016 from the start and that's all there is to it. A big grifter performance from the usual grifters. I mean really, people put trust in 9/11 Rudy and Enron Sidney Powell??? Seems Occam's Razor applies here since clearly 35D chess hasn't materialized, except for the disappearance of millions more dollars. Either way, the end result is that Trumpers were either badly fooled by rather basic psyops or Trumpers are demonized further (pulling the rest of us, who never fell for his schtick for one second, along with) when the false flag is sprung.

I'd eagerly await the new "Q" crap claiming that Biden was actually arrested, even as he stands there taking the oath, and that everything is CGI while Trump is still the secret President. And for only $29.95 a month, I can tune into TrumpTV for the real story of the real Presidency.

Then I remember that some morons will actually believe it....
    Don't worry you won't miss anything. I guarantee you they will be posting excerpts of those videos from behind that paywall and tell you the $29.95 month is worth it since the rest of the video is really mind blowing especially what Rudy (chuckle) says. A good investment since the proceeds promote "liberty" candidates, (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Dannno, I've got nothing against you, but all you're doing is digging yourself a hole you won't be able to get out of. There's no way in Hell we are about to witness the greatest sting operation in American history, and the likes of Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Harris, and McConnell are on the cusp of being arrested. Any videos claiming that Trump will remain president are nothing but clickbait titles. Biden will be sworn in without any problems. Once that happens, Q will reveal that everyone that followed and believed in Trump getting reelected are fools. Q will then disappear into the background and never be heard from again.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-18-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast