Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Big game next week- Chargers/ Chiefs. Winner probably locks up the division. Chiefs currently have the tiebreaker (head to head), so Chargers basically a game behind. If they lose, Chargers would be two behind with two to go. Jets and Raiders after that. Chiefs have Dolphins and Broncos. Chargers have only beaten two teams with a winning record (Dallas, Bills- both only one game above .500).

Denver in another shutout- this one in their favor. Stopped their losing streak by holding the Jets to just 100 yards for the entire game.

Rams one game ahead of Seahawks and they play each other this week too.

Are you just looking up this stuff on ESPN?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The stat they showed last night said that Pittsburgh was something like 233-0-2 since 1933 when leading in a game by 14+ points. I thought they would have their first loss there, but nothin' doin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Mr A went nuts when they won. I also got a lecture about how great it is to play football in the snow.
    I always thought it was fun , but I doubt the Colts did , or any Bills players from the South. It is also only fun if you are playing , not so much if you are just standing on the sideline . I always played Special Teams too that way you do not get cold. I blocked a punt for a TD every year I ever played . That is fun . I would not have traded those TD's for any others.

Big game next week- Chargers/ Chiefs. Winner probably locks up the division. Chiefs currently have the tiebreaker (head to head), so Chargers basically a game behind. If they lose, Chargers would be two behind with two to go. Jets and Raiders after that. Chiefs have Dolphins and Broncos. Chargers have only beaten two teams with a winning record (Dallas, Bills- both only one game above .500).

Denver in another shutout- this one in their favor. Stopped their losing streak by holding the Jets to just 100 yards for the entire game.

Rams one game ahead of Seahawks and they play each other this week too.
    I still expect Chargers & Rams to win those divisions . KC does not look good enough to beat Chargers .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I always thought it was fun , but I doubt the Colts did , or any Bills players from the South. It is also only fun if you are playing , not so much if you are just standing on the sideline . I always played Special Teams too that way you do not get cold. I blocked a punt for a TD every year I ever played . That is fun . I would not have traded those TD's for any others.
    He was trying to tell me it's warmer when it snows. It sure as hell isn't warmer here when it's snowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He was trying to tell me it's warmer when it snows. It sure as hell isn't warmer here when it's snowing.
    Up here and there , a lot of times it is . When you get a nice snowfall there is heavy cloud cover , often little wind and Temp.'s around 25 to 32 . When it is not snowing , it may be sunny and 40 , but just as likely or more so it is 15 and a 15 MPH wind for a nice O wind chill .

The New England Patriots are still looking good. The team of the decade for sure. Can you believe it? Best coach + best quarterback + willing to follow the Michael Jordan school of sports = an excellent team no matter the makeup of the rest of the players. Let's see what happens tonight, not that the game is important for the Pats.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Pats are like the NFL version of the Chicago Black Sox , none of them have been banned yet but that does not mean they should not have been.

Carson Wentz is out for the season now due to torn ACL. There goes their chances of going to the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Carson Wentz is out for the season now due to torn ACL. There goes their chances of going to the SB.
    Even if they lose one more they are a 2 seed and have a week schedule . They will not see a good team again until the playoffs and I would expect them to be very competitive .

Five minutes to half Dolphins TD called back on holding call , Dolphins 2nd and 5 from Cheater Bills Pats 13 yd line .

Dolphins 13 Cheater Bills Pats 7 , 3 1/3rd minutes to half . Dolphins second TD stands .

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brady has 1 completion to Tight End , 10 completions to running backs, no completions to wide outs and they have run the ball 8 times for 28 yards . Half , Dolphins 13 Pats 10 . New England 0 - 4 on third down . Dolphins doing exactly what they need to in the first half @ Hard Rock Stadium.

Dolphins 20 Cheater Bill's Pats 10 .

Dolphins ball , they need another scoring drive to make this three possession game .

Dolphins 27 Cheaters 10 .

Brady , first two completions to a WR to close the third quarter, first down on Dolphins 21 trailing by 17 . They came in as 11 point favorites .

Two minute warning , Cooks first catch of the game . Two of the previous attempts were intercepted .

Bull crap roughing the passer call .

Dolphins 27 Pats 20 , Final . Dolphins move to 6-7 on the season scoring 236 points on the season and giving up 318 points .

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The last Dallas game (v. Giants) was another hollow victory.

People are saying "Dak is back," but in reality half his yards were yards after catch on 3 passes.

It pains me to say this but I wish we had Wentz.

...maybe the Eagles will revert to stupidity and trade him.

Somebody needs to start a petition to bring Chip back.

I hope the Colts are a little insulted Broncos were three point favorites in Indianapolis . 6 1/2 minutes to Half Colts 10 Broncos 0 .

Colts lost to them last year but have won 8 of last 10 . Last Colt QB not named Manning or Luck to throw a TD against Denver was Jack Trudeau in 1993. Wishing Brissett a big night .

Bronco QB Simmian injured shoulder. Osweiler now in. Denver trailing 10-0 with about two minute in the half. Denver just had a 4th down TD called back for a holding penalty.

Denver possessions so far: Interception. Missed field goal. Punt. Now the touchdown called back.

Osweiler 18 yard run for touchdown. Got the touchdown back. Minute left in half.

Bronco QB Simmian injured shoulder. Osweiler now in. Denver trailing 10-0 with about two minute in the half. Denver just had a 4th down TD called back for a holding penalty.

Denver possessions so far: Interception. Missed field goal. Punt. Now the touchdown called back.

Osweiler 18 yard run for touchdown. Got the touchdown back. Minute left in half.
    That 18 yd TD run is top five by QB in Denver history , Tebow ( 40 ) , ( 20 ) Bubby Brister ( 38 ) in 1998 and Elway ( 29 ) 1989 .

Colts 13 Broncos 7 , Colts open with 12 play 54 yard drive . Frank Gore over 1k yards from scrimmage 12th consecutive year .

Siemian dislocated left shoulder , done for the year .

Colts 13 Broncos 7 , Colts open with 12 play 54 yard drive . Frank Gore over 1k yards from scrimmage 12th consecutive year .
    Colts settle for field goal. Denver answers with a TD. Colts punt. Denver just scored another TD- now up 22-13. Running the ball well in the second half though the TD was a 54 yard pass play. Went for two point conversion- that is under review. Play stands. This season, Denver has been 0-8 when trailing at the half.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IU grad Cody Latimer on the board tonight at Lucas Oil with 8 points , Colts trail 22 - 13 17 1/2 minutes to play.

Siemian dislocated left shoulder , done for the year .
    He had surgery on the same shoulder after the 2016 season.

End of third. Colts about to punt again. 22-13.

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast