Thread: Pay Your Rent In Bitcoin

Pay Your Rent In Bitcoin

"You can't use Bitcoins anywhere."

AE Property Management is now accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment for rent payments on any home it manages.

“It is with great pleasure that we announce our full acceptance of Bitcoin. We are eager to help anyone who wants to use bitcoin to invest with us or to rent a home. Stay tuned for more exciting developments unfolding with regards to Bitcoin,” says CEO and Founder Larry Dean Silvey.

Bitcoin is an innovation in the world of finance and technology. It is a virtual currency that has a built-in payment system. It is like cash that can be sent over the internet. You can learn about Bitcoin at http://www.bitcoin.org.

“At the same time that I decided to invest in it myself, I knew I wanted to accept it in my business,” explains Silvey. “I think it makes sense. I believe it is the future, and I like that it cannot bounce or be charged back.”

Critics of Bitcoin often cite price volatility as a potential barrier to acceptance for business owners. But Silvey is unfazed: “I think it is more valuable than the dollar. At this point, I am not concerned about volatility.”

“Getting set up to accept a new currency was relatively simple. We were up and running in a matter of days. I had the help of my partner, Colin Osterman, and my web designer, Web Works.”

AE Property Management manages properties in the greater Memphis Area and surrounding counties. The new bitcoin payment option can be viewed on their website. If you are looking for investment property or a place to rent in or near Memphis and want to use Bitcoin, you can contact them at 901-331-9258 or online. Bitcoin related inquiries may be sent to info@bitcoinpropertymanagement.com.
    https://www.aepropertymanage.com/index.html#news
    Rand Paul 2016

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, a home in the USA was listed at 400,000$ and the ask was preferred in Bitcoin.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Also, a home in the USA was listed at 400,000$ and the ask was preferred in Bitcoin.
    I have about $500 worth of stuff for sale on craigslist right now, at the top of the ad I always say I accept cash or bitcoin.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Take a lot of cash to buy $400k of bitcoin- can't use a mortgage to finance that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Take a lot of cash to buy $400k of bitcoin- can't use a mortgage to finance that.
    I imagine they would have taken as much as they could in bitcoin and the rest in cash.

There are a lot of people out there who are very wealthy because they helped to establish bitcoin by investing early on.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."