Thread: Harvey Weinstein found guilty

Harvey Weinstein found guilty

Harvey Weinstein was convicted Monday of rape and sexual assault against two women and was led off to prison in handcuffs, sealing his dizzying fall from powerful Hollywood studio boss to archvillain of the #MeToo movement.The 67-year-old Weinstein had a look of resignation on his face as he heard the verdict that could put him away for the rest of his life. The charges carry up to 29 years behind bars.
    “This is the new landscape for survivors of sexual assault in America, I believe, and it is a new day. It is a new day because Harvey Weinstein has finally been held accountable for crimes he committed,” District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said. “Weinstein is a vicious, serial sexual predator who used his power to threaten, rape, assault and trick, humiliate and silence his victims.”
    Weinstein’s lawyers said they will appeal.

More at: https://apnews.com/67057b46fcd3f1183cf6a699a399c886
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His BS I’m old man & need a walker routine didn’t work out

Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It's unlikely that he would get pardoned by MAGA.
    But he could get pardoned if a Democrat becomes president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But he could get pardoned if a Democrat becomes president.
    If Hillary or Oprah become Prez on Dems ticket, could happen possibly but still ulikley.
    If any of W's old associates won on GOP ticket, that would make it far less unlikely.

Just cuz W may have also known some people at Enquirer that future MAGA leader may have known too, it does not mean he would get any special treatment.

Un-Related

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018

Nobody is pardoning this creep. Lol

Weinstein is rushed to hospital 'suffering chest pains' in the ambulance that was transferring him from court to Rikers Island

Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III

21. The CIA Assassinates A Lot Of People (Church Committee): The Church Committee is the common term referring to the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, a U.S. Senate committee chaired by Senator Frank Church in 1975. A precursor to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee investigated intelligence gathering for illegality by the CIA and FBI after certain activities had been revealed by the Watergate affair. The Committee uncovered, among many other things, that the CIA had violated its charter to perform only gathering of intelligence. For example, the assassinations of Allende in Chile and Mossadegh in Iran. Assassinations against Central and South American leaders and revolutionaries, as well as Africa, Middle East and East Asia. The list was tremendous. They even declassified a “Heart Attack Gun” the Agency had made for the use of killing someone without it being detected. Cancer, car accidents, skiing accidents, suicide, boating accidents, heart attacks, and just plain being shot were common assassination methods. The hearings, although recorded in full in congressional record, the mainstream media and official policies, is still largely not taught in American schools on recent history. The American public still has no idea this was ever actually confirmed or even took place. It is common for people to still refer to any of these assassinations as a joke or made up conspiracy.

Watch the one-minute video below for the description of a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony on this secret assassination weapon which caused heart attacks.
    (video in article- JFKIII)
    original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/33-conspirac...n-should-know/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So he already got out of being in jail day 1?

I didn't pay any attention to this 'cause I really don't care.

However I wonder if this guy actually raped these women or if he traded sex for access?

Weinstein is garbage and deserves worse but not this case. These women consented. Received a popularity boost and good roles. Are now making millions feel disgusted and now regret it. Feeling empowered by #metoo they take their consent back 30 years later...

I find all of Hollywood to be creepy.
    Last edited by RJB; 02-25-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison.
    He should get the death penalty!

He better tell his family and friends he is not suicidal--he knows a lot of secrets that certain people want left secret.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

My dad was telling me yesterday that Weinstein probably told his lawyers to keep finding women that he has assaulted so that he spends the rest of his life in court instead of a jail cell.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    His BS I’m old man & need a walker routine didn’t work out
    Yeah I thought it was weird when he started using a walker out of nowhere.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    He should get the death penalty!
    Did he actually rape anybody?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

However I wonder if this guy actually raped these women or if he traded sex for access?
    I dunno if he actually raped anybody, but pretty sure he did threaten women not to tell, not sure what they weren't supposed to tell tho.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

The guy didn't rape anyone, and he didnt have to. There were enough whores spreading their legs in a bid to be famous. You idiots on here might not agree with his politics, but you are stupid to think he belongs in jail. Stand up for what is right, not petty politics, or you might too be saying:

Then they came for me
    And there was no one left
    To speak out for me

This is a win for women and #metoo, and a defeat for men. The war wages on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    You idiots on here might not agree with his politics, but you are stupid to think he belongs in jail.
    Obviously you don't fancy yourself an idiot..........

Yet your assumptions say otherwise.

Women have been trading sex for anything they want since history has been recorded and "rape" in my world doesn't include some broads business transaction she regrets later.

Harvey Weinstein is guilty of rape, not “ man.”

This is not a tragedy for manhood.Get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Harvey Weinstein is guilty of rape, not “ man.”

This is not a tragedy for manhood.Get a grip
    The fact that you blatantly ignored all the discussion leading up to that statement is probably its biggest vindication.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Consensual casting couch aside, there are non-consensual accusations. Convictions in red.

The women who have accused Weinstein of rape include:

1. Lysette Anthony told British police in October 2017 that Weinstein raped her in the late 1980s at her home in London.[106]
    2. Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop."[23]
    3. Paz de la Huerta said Weinstein had raped her on two separate occasions in November and December 2010.[47]
    4. Lucia Evans said, after a business meeting in 2004, Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him.[23]
    5. Hope Exiner d'Amore, a former employee of Weinstein, said he raped her during a business trip to New York in the late 1970s.[38]
    6. Miriam "Mimi" Haleyi, a production crew member, said Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in his New York City apartment in 2006 when she was in her twenties.[107]
    7. Dominique Huett said Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her and then carried out another sexual act in front of her.[108]
    8. Natassia Malthe said in 2008, Weinstein barged into her London hotel room at night and raped her.[73][109]
    9. Jessica Mann testified in 2020 that Weinstein raped her, on March 18, 2013.[74][78]
    10. Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told the Amazon Studios head Roy Price that Weinstein had raped her, but Price ignored this and continued collaborating with Weinstein.[110] Price later resigned from his post following sexual harassment allegations against him.[111]
    11. Annabella Sciorra said, in the early 1990s, Weinstein forced himself into her apartment, shoved her onto her bed and raped her.[62][112]
    12. Melissa Thompson, a tech entrepreneur, told Sky News Weinstein raped her in his hotel room following a business meeting in 2011.[113][114][115]
    13. An unnamed woman told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her into a hotel room on a pretext, and "forced himself on [her] sexually" despite her protests.[23]
    14. An unnamed actress told the Los Angeles Times that in 2013, Weinstein "bullied his way" into her hotel room, grabbed her by the hair, dragged her into the bathroom and raped her.[116]
    15. An unnamed actress sued Weinstein for sexual battery and assault, alleging that in 2016 he forced her into sex.[117]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harv...al_abuse_cases
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Consensual casting couch aside, there are non-consensual accusations. Convictions in red.

Ya these are tough. This first one is still casting couch, just sounds like she was unsure the whole time. Which makes sense, a woman who is going to go through this this kind of thing might very well be unsure. On the one hand, she was trying get up off the bed and kept saying "No" and he kept pushing her down, and holding her hands down, and eventually she stopped resisting.

https://people.com/crime/harvey-wein...leged-assault/

Seems pretty clear cut that it was rape, but considering the context it still makes things a bit "gray", so to speak.

She was asking him for career opportunities and he kept saying things like she needed to give him a massage or go to Paris with him if she wanted a job.

She said she was offended and didn't want to do those things, but then one night she ended up alone with him in his apartment.. then that first incident happened.

Then a couple weeks later it happened again, but the second time she didn't resist as much. So we are to believe that she believes she was raped, and then she went back and was alone with the rapist again a couple weeks later?

It sounds to me like she didn't want to do it, but at the same time she wanted the job opportunities so she was confused what she wanted.. and now she regrets it.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-25-2020 at 04:42 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump on Weinstein conviction: 'Great thing' for women

By Judy Kurtz - 02/25/20

President Trump on Tuesday called Harvey Weinstein's conviction in his sexual assault and rape case a "great thing" for women while taking a shot at Democrats for their ties to the former megadonor.
    While saying he didn't know "too much about the case" because of travel and meetings while on a two-day state visit to India, Trump said when asked what message the verdict delivers to women in America still afraid of coming forward: "I think that from the standpoint of women, it was a great thing. It was a great victory and sends a very strong message."

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/484480-trump-on-weinstein-conviction-great-thing-for-women

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Harvey and Friends.

To be fair, they are no longer friends.

One of Trump’s Best Friends Is Bailing Out the Weinstein Company
    Tom Barrack’s Colony Capital is giving the Weinstein Company an immediate cash infusion.
    By Maya Kosoff
    vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/one-of-trumps-best-friends-is-bailing-out-the-weinstein-company

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Weinstein is garbage and deserves worse but not this case. These women consented. Received a popularity boost and good roles. Are now making millions feel disgusted and now regret it. Feeling empowered by #metoo they take their consent back 30 years later...
    Male actors claiming sexual abuse by powerful Hollywood figures are coming forward too, not just women:

Actor James Beek; 'I've had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men'

“I’ve had my a– grabbed by older, powerful men,” the “What Would Diplo Do?” actor wrote. “I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger…”
    Van Der Beek continued, showing support for women who delayed their allegations. “I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle,” he said. “There’s a power dynamic that’s impossible to overcome.”
    Earlier in the evening, he commented on Weinstein specifically, calling his behavior “criminal” and “unacceptable,” and adding that he applauds everybody speaking out.

terrycrews @terrycrews My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.)
    3:45 PM - Oct 10, 2017

Actors Rob Schneider, Terry Crews say they were sexually harassed
    Newshub Oct 10, 2017

Emma Watson and Harvey Weinstein leave Mahiki club after also attending a pre-Bafta party at Almada Bar

Related

These Are the Women Who Have Accused Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Harassment and Assault

Thirty-four actresses and film-industry figures have come forward so far; below, a running list of their allegations against the former Weinstein Company mogul, updated each time new allegations come to light.

media.vanityfair.com/photos/...-Weinstein.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Your pizza is here.

10/14/2017
    Harvey Weinstein Says Oprah Called to Support Him, But Her Team Says BS

Harvey Weinstein says Oprah Winfrey called him to say she was ready to come out and publicly support him, but Oprah's people say it's simply not true.
    Our sources say Harvey has repeatedly told his team and friends that Oprah called him earlier this week and said he needed to speak out and defend himself, and when he did she would be right there supporting him. We're told Harvey has said a number of powerful people have called to voice support, but he singled out Oprah over and over.
    tmz.com/2017/10/14/harvey...to-support-bs/

A forensic pathologist who gave critical testimony during the criminal case of Hollywood sex pervert Harvey Weinstein was hit by a car in recent days, LawandCrime.com has discovered.

Dr. Barbara Ziv is currently in the hospital following the attack with no other details about the situation currently known. She talked about “rape myths” during her testimony at the trial on behalf of the prosecution, blowing many holes through Weinstein’s defense
    “Many individuals who are sexually assaulted will tell somebody: a friend. Not everybody, but many,” Ziv testified at the trial in January. “Very few people then will report to a doctor or a counselor or a spiritual advisor, and then the next level is to law enforcement — and even fewer report to law enforcement.”

“As devastating as sexual assault is, most individuals think, ‘Ok, I can put it behind me. I can move on with my life. I don’t want it to get worse. I don’t want this person who sexually assaulted me to ruin my friendships or put my job in jeopardy. I am just going to put it in a box and forget what happened. I don’t want it to get worse,’” Ziv said while appearing in court. “But they can’t.”

“Sometimes women will have subsequent contact with the perpetrator because they can’t really believe that this happened to them,” she added. “They’re hoping that this is just an aberration. You hear that all the time.” Ziv claimed during the trial that it is a myth that “one can determine whether somebody has been raped by their behavior.”

There is no evidence that Dr. Ziv, who also gave testimony during the Bill Cosby trial, was struck in retaliation for giving testimony damning to Weinstein. However, there is a long history of Weinstein exerting intimidation, including levying alleged threats and having individuals followed in order to keep those who may expose his illicit behavior from talking.

Intrepid journalist Ronan Farrow, who has blown the lid off of many Hollywood sex scandals, once said he feared for his safety while writing an exposé of Weinstein.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expert...is-hit-by-car/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Harvey Weinstein gets 23-year prison sentence in his New York trial
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-sentence-life

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I find all of Hollywood to be creepy.
    That's to be expected when a lot of them are satanic pedophiles.

Calvin Coolidge