Thread: RINOS in Wisconsin, AZ, MI, and PA Who Won't Decertify 2020 Election Are Worse Than Democrats

RINOS in Wisconsin, AZ, MI, and PA Who Won't Decertify 2020 Election Are Worse Than Democrats

The biggest problem facing America is RINOS in WI, AZ, MI and PA who won't decertify the 2020 fraudulent election and throw the country into a healthy and much needed Constitutional crisis. We need an impetus to fix elections so this can never happen again. It is clear as day that Trump won, except for gaslighting Democrats who cannot believe their year-long gaslighting offensive has not worked. We are not as dumb as we look. Americans of all stripes who care about the country need to focus on these RINOs.

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

State Representative Mark Finchem Introduces Resolution to Set Aside & Decertify Three 2020 County Elections.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

The biggest problem facing America is RINOS in WI, AZ, MI and PA who won't decertify the 2020 fraudulent election and throw the country into a healthy and much needed Constitutional crisis. We need an impetus to fix elections so this can never happen again. It is clear as day that Trump won, except for gaslighting Democrats who cannot believe their year-long gaslighting offensive has not worked. We are not as dumb as we look. Americans of all stripes who care about the country need to focus on these RINOs.

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

State Representative Mark Finchem Introduces Resolution to Set Aside & Decertify Three 2020 County Elections.
    You realize that Trump is responsible for that vaccine you hate so much right?

Edit: And yes. There was voter fraud in 2020. And some of it was committed by REPUBLICANS! Here is a case of a republican elected official who admitted to forging a dying man's signature on an absentee ballot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ction-n1271985

It's time to let the 2020 election go.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-25-2022 at 04:06 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Maybe. But it's also time--past time--to reclaim our elections. If clinging to 2020 helps accomplish that, then let us not let go just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Edit: And yes. There was voter fraud in 2020. And some of it was committed by REPUBLICANS! Here is a case of a republican elected official who admitted to forging a dying man's signature on an absentee ballot.

Seems like he was to be tried in court. (although 3 days in jail and a $500 fine is a joke of a punishment, it's far more than any investigation much less any prosecution of cheating democrats that was conducted in swing states, which is to say, none at all)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I will never let the theft of my country by perverted, treasonous swamp creature go. This chart is egregious even if you know nothing else about this election. And there is much much more. Thousands of affidavits many from election officers. Not one heard in court.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Maybe. But it's also time--past time--to reclaim our elections. If clinging to 2020 helps accomplish that, then let us not let go just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Seems like he was to be tried in court. (although 3 days in jail and a $500 fine is a joke of a punishment, it's far more than any investigation much less any prosecution of cheating democrats that was conducted in swing states, which is to say, none at all)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I will never let the theft of my country by perverted, treasonous swamp creature go. This chart is egregious even if you know nothing else about this election. And there is much much more. Thousands of affidavits many from election officers. Not one heard in court.
    The partisan nature of how election fraud is handled is the very reason why it's NOT handled. Case in point what I discovered in my own personal investigation of the Dominion voting machine fraud. It was first used by the REPUBLICAN governor of Georgia to cheat Stacy Abrams. And he scrubbed the voting machines when he got done.

https://apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f19...ter-suit-filed

Who got prosecuted over that? Why nobody of course. Why do you think DEMOCRATS cried foul over this? DEMOCRAT presidential hopefuls Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar co-wrote a letter about this prior to the 2020 election.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversi...private-equity

So.....why didn't Giuliani and Powell use the Warren/Klobachar letter in their attack against Dominion/Smartmatic? Well....they did. And it trying it to their unproven and now discredited conspiracy theory about the election being controlled from Venezuela, they took the sting out of what otherwise is powerful evidence.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...trumps-1547802

The Giuliani/Powell conspiracy theory is so ridiculous that Tucker Carlson offered to Powell to come on his show and defend it and she refused. As a result, Fox News is in hot water because they promoted the theory even though one of their top commentators had already debunked it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...s-judge-2022-3

Judge says Tucker Carlson's comments about election fraud may prove Fox News acted with 'actual malice' in Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit

A New York judge said in a ruling that comments from the Fox News host Tucker Carlson could be crucial in proving that the right-wing media company defamed Smartmatic, a technology company that was baselessly accused of rigging the 2020 election.

New York Supreme Court Judge David B. Cohen made the observation in an opinion published Tuesday for a lawsuit Smartmatic brought against Fox News, its hosts Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo, its former host Lou Dobbs, and the election conspiracy theorists Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, which asked for $2.7 billion in damages. Cohen granted Pirro's and Powell's motions to dismiss the lawsuit against them but permitted a number of Smartmatic's claims to continue against the network, Dobbs, Bartiromo, and Giuliani.

One of the issues at the heart of the case was whether Fox News acted with "actual malice" when Powell and Giuliani, who were acting as lawyers for then-President Donald Trump's campaign in November 2020, made false claims about Smartmatic and when Dobbs made similar claims on his Fox Business show and on social media.

The "actual malice" standard, which is crucial for some defamation lawsuits, means that Smartmatic may need to prove Fox News recklessly disregarded or purposefully avoided the truth in order for its case to succeed at trial.

In his opinion Tuesday, Cohen wrote that Carlson, another Fox News host, may have given Smartmatic some of the ammunition it needed. Unlike Pirro, Dobbs, and Bartiromo, Carlson asked Powell to substantiate her claims that Smartmatic rigged election results and denounced her when she didn't turn up with the proof she promised.

"Ironically, the statements of Tucker Carlson, perhaps the most popular Fox News host, militate most strongly in favor of a possible finding that there is a substantial basis that Fox News acted with actual malice," Cohen wrote.

Sorry, but if there was theory that the election was stolen from Trump has simply not been proven. And @James_Madison_Lives, the fact that these affidavits haven't been heard in court is irrelevant. They could have been presented on Tucker Carlson!

But here's the real rub. The election fraud cuts both ways. Stacy Abrams might have had the 2016 election stolen from her. Al Gore probably had the presidential election stolen from him as did John Kerry. And typically the thieves get away with the party that benefits from the theft, be it democrat or republican, is happy with the results. Occasionally a low level peon, democrat or republican, gets prosecuted for being just to blatant with the theft.

And the admitted media manipulation never gets dealt with at all.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-27-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: double post