Thread: Georgia kicks off chilling door-to-door COVID-19 blood collections

Georgia kicks off chilling door-to-door COVID-19 blood collections

Let the government-pressed coronavirus-tied blood collections of citizens begin.

And begin they have.

They have in Georgia at least, where the state’s Department of Public Health recently announced, in cooperation with both Fulton County and Dekalb counties’ Boards of Health, that “to learn more about the spread of COVID-19,” an “investigation” has commenced — and it’s an “investigation” that’s leading government officials to make random stops at randomly selected residences and ask random citizens for, get this, their blood.

Citizens’ DNA in the hands of unelected government officials. Hmm, what could go wrong there?

Specifically, Georgia’s health wonks want to know “the percentage of people in the community who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19,” a statement on the state’s Department of Public Health webpage reads.

And to get that data, the government needs citizens’ blood. Dontcha know.

Oh, it’s completely voluntary.

It’s completely up to the good citizens of Georgia to decide whether or not to turn over their blood to the government.

Georgia’s DPH makes that clear in its statement.

In fact, the whole announcement sounds rather tame and sound and sensible and “help they neighbor” and so forth and so on. Cue State Farm music — with a twist: “Like a good neighbor, the government is here.” Right?

We all want to do our part for the good of society, after all.

“Teams will be visiting randomly selected homes in Fulton and Dekalb counties to ask residents questions about their health and to collect blood samples for an antibody test,” the release states. “Antibodies are proteins the body makes in response to infection. The antibody test can tell us whether a person might have had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The antibody test is not meant to diagnose whether a person has COVID-19 now.”

But one has to wonder when the government comes a’ knocking — will the “voluntary” aspects of the blood collection be clearly emphasized?

Even the children are being asked to donate.

“All members of the households selected will be asked to participate, including children,” the announcement continues. “Participation is voluntary and you can ask investigation teams any questions you have before agreeing to participate.”

Like: Where’s my blood going?

Like: What happens if you learn I have COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus?

Like: What happens to my blood after you test it?

Like: Who is going to have access to my children’s blood?

Good questions, all.

Here’s another: Are you crazy?

continued..https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...d-19-blood-co/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm told we shouldn't worry about it. The courts will strike it down. Just look at the recent SCOTUS decision about religious gatherings in CA.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm told we shouldn't worry about it. The courts will strike it down. Just look at the recent SCOTUS decision about religious gatherings in CA.
    Uh huh, told by whom? Oh, let me guess, lol.
    "The Patriarch"

I posted this in another thread, but it applies here as well...

There are lots of threads and talk about Trump vs Biden, left versus right, costly and worthless attempts to change the system from within.

The question on a few folks minds is, what solution is there to stop mandatory vaccines, biometrics and tracking technology, and retention of private personal data.

It would be surmountable if either government, or companies, was solely responsible. But when companies and governments collude together, not just in the U.S., or China, but on a global scale, what options are there to put a stop to it all?

Apply for or retain a job.
    Travel by plane, boat, public transport, etc.
    Shop in stores, vacation resorts, go into or admitted in a hospital, government buildings to redress grievances, etc.

So, does anybody have any grand ideas? Or is simply just too late, and accept the fact that liberty does not exist except in ones own mind?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I posted this in another thread, but it applies here as well...

There are lots of threads and talk about Trump vs Biden, left versus right, costly and worthless attempts to change the system from within.

The question on a few folks minds is, what solution is there to stop mandatory vaccines, biometrics and tracking technology, and retention of private personal data.

It would be surmountable if either government, or companies, was solely responsible. But when companies and governments collude together, not just in the U.S., or China, but on a global scale, what options are there to put a stop to it all?

Apply for or retain a job.
    Travel by plane, boat, public transport, etc.
    Shop in stores, vacation resorts, go into or admitted in a hospital, government buildings to redress grievances, etc.

So, does anybody have any grand ideas? Or is simply just too late, and accept the fact that liberty does not exist except in ones own mind?
    Liberty is what you take, not what you're given.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Boom.
    "The Patriarch"

With what is transpiring on a Global scale, should I bend over and take my liberty? Pack it in and pre-pay my plot? Live in solitude/isolation safely and soundly, to protect my own liberty and freedom, and my own money that is funding these things?

Also @Origanalist ?
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2020 at 07:45 PM.

With what is transpiring on a Global scale, should I bend over and take my liberty? Pack it in and pre-pay my plot? Live in solitude/isolation safely and soundly, to protect my own liberty and freedom, and my own money that is funding these things?

Also @Origanalist ?
    So what are your alternatives? If you don't have property out in the sticks and are as self sufficient as you can get, you're going to get $#@!ed by the Karens and the CNN's of this world.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So what are your alternatives? If you don't have property out in the sticks and are as self sufficient as you can get, you're going to get $#@!ed by the Karens and the CNN's of this world.
    As I eluded, if it was companies only, the Free Market could apply. If it was government only, there might be chance to overturn the violations. But when both companies and government are colluding together, what method or solution could be applied to reverse what is happening?

As I eluded, if it was companies only, the Free Market could apply. If it was government only, there might be chance to overturn the violations. But when both companies and government are colluding together, what method or solution could be applied to reverse what is happening?
    I think you know the answer. But it would require a population that wants the same think you and I do.
    "The Patriarch"

I think you know the answer. But it would require a population that wants the same think you and I do.
    I invoke my 5th A.

There are people who think correctly...

Also @Origanalist ?
    You should do what ever suits you.

I'd advise doing it away from the city though.

Couldn't you just say I gave at the office?

That is the way it turns out .

How about just saying, "NO!" This is where civil disobedience needs to be done.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is something I'd be expecting New York and California would be doing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have to wonder if those going around wanting blood, would be willing to give some of their own.