Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Transfer of Wealth in U.S. History? UK AstraZeneca gets $1.2 BILLION for Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have posted many things that Trump has improved.
    And he is not a dictator, he is not omnipotent and he tried his best to limit and now end this lockdown nonsense.

He can't help it if you think that just because he was elected the entire swamp disappeared overnight.
    No, you're setting up straw men to knock down again and claiming I think things that I certainly do not think.

You are wrong to keep thinking Trump is against the "deep state."

The "deep state" is not a cohesive unit. They have their factions like everywhere else.

Do you really think Trump could have been elected without the help of the "deep state"? Do you honestly believe anyone in America today can become a Billionaire and not kiss ass to the global banking cartel that runs everything?

We had hoped some of those things were behind him, but his true colors are coming out now. The "deep state" wants you to believe there is a "good side" and a "bad side," which is why they only allow a 2-party system in the U.S.

A viable third party would upset the apple cart. The "deep state" controls both parties.

Trump could have ended the lockdowns after the initial 15 days, and even wanted to. He wanted people in church by Easter.

But he was overridden. Go back and watch those initial press conferences he did, and take note of how many times he said things like "I can't do that." "I not allowed to say why," etc.

Big Pharma runs this country, and the world, financed by the global banking system, and Trump gave in. He had one small window opportunity to try and turn things around when everything about Fauci was coming out, especially the Judy Mikovits interview.

But not only did he not fire Fauci, he appointed one of his buddies and another Bill Gates cronnie to oversee Operation Warp Speed.

He is being told what to do, and he is complying.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-21-2020 at 08:06 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    No, you're setting up straw men to knock down again and claiming I think things that I certainly do not think.

You are wrong to keep thinking Trump is against the "deep state."

The "deep state" is not a cohesive unit. They have their factions like everywhere else.

Do you really think Trump could have been elected without the help of the "deep state"? Do you honestly believe anyone in America today can become a Billionaire and not kiss ass to the global banking cartel that runs everything?

We had hoped some of those things were behind him, but his true colors are coming out now. The "deep state" wants you to believe there is a "good side" and a "bad side," which is why they only allow a 2-party system in the U.S.

A viable third party would upset the apple cart. The "deep state" controls both parties.

Trump could have ended the lockdowns after the initial 15 days, and even wanted to. He wanted people in church by Easter.

But he was overridden. Go back and watch those initial press conferences he did, and take note of how many times he said things like "I can't do that." "I not allowed to say why," etc.

Big Pharma runs this country, and the world, and Trump gave in. He had one small window opportunity to try and turn things around when everything about Fauci was coming out, especially the Judy Mikovits interview.

But not only did he not fire Fauci, he appointed one of his buddies and another Bill Gates cronnie to oversee Operation Warp Speed.

He is being told what to do, and he is complying.
    And here I thought the libertarian position was that it was a state issue and Trump would be a tyrant to force the states to end the lockdowns.

I do wish the DoJ would follow through on the promise to sue the states for violating Constitutional right to a greater degree than they have.

But Trump has to deal with the Congress and the media, he can't just fire Fauci and announce that the virus is being overblown and everyone should just ignore it or they will whip up a hoax and impeach him for it, they are already threatening to do so based on what he has done.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here I thought the libertarian position was that it was a state issue and Trump would be a tyrant to force the states to end the lockdowns.
    What does the libertarian position have to do with anything when discussing Trump? Trump has changed his position on this, if you remember correctly. He originally announced that he had ultimate authority over the States, and had Pence come up in what was clearly a planned response, explaining that these were "extraordinary times" that called for "extraordinary measures," and took the position that due to the various emergency power acts, all passed since 911, that Trump did, indeed, have authority over the states during this "war" against the virus.

Then when it became more advantageous to him, he switched his position and started blaming everything on the states and saying he was not going to interfere because of "state rights."

he can't just fire Fauci and announce that the virus is being overblown and everyone should just ignore it or they will whip up a hoax and impeach him for it
    You mean like they've already done? That's been tried, and it doesn't work, because he has the Senate. Any moves to try and impeach him again will actually work in his favor as the public will not buy it.

Trump will start seeing his "victories," for sure, in Russiagate. It looks like they're going after Obama, but don't expect to see him behind bars over this.

And while everyone's attention is focused on that and the elections, we will probably become a complete Medical Police State.

And I think Fauci will probably take the fall at some point, but it won't change anything. This train has left the station and its not coming back....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    What does the libertarian position have to do with anything when discussing Trump? Trump has changed his position on this, if you remember correctly. He originally announced that he had ultimate authority over the States, and had Pence come up in what was clearly a planned response, explaining that these were "extraordinary times" that called for "extraordinary measures," and took the position that due to the various emergency power acts, all passed since 911, that Trump did, indeed, have authority over the states during this "war" against the virus.

Then when it became more advantageous to him, he switched his position and started blaming everything on the states and saying he was not going to interfere because of "state rights."

You mean like they've already done? That's been tried, and it doesn't work, because he has the Senate. Any moves to try and impeach him again will actually work in his favor as the public will not buy it.

Trump will start seeing his "victories," for sure, in Russiagate. It looks like they're going after Obama, but don't expect to see him behind bars over this.

And while everyone's attention is focused on that and the elections, we will probably become a complete Medical Police State.

And I think Fauci will probably take the fall at some point, but it won't change anything. This train has left the station and its not coming back....
    Trump changed to what many here claim is the correct position and now that is supposed to be a bad thing?

And the last impeachment failed BECAUSE HE WORKS WITH THE SENATE, if he just started ignoring them and doing the 100% perfect thing every time they would convict and remove him in a heartbeat, especially if given a better excuse than the last hoax.

Things are going to start getting much better very soon as Trump takes down the deepstate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Funny thread. Y'all realize that whatever vaccine is pushed out on the masses has already been developed, right? Come on. Think. There's never a solution to a manufactured crisis that hasn't already been developed.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Only ordered 300 million doses. Hmm, about the number of people they plan on vaccinating with that $#@!? Not quite the entire population, but then again, the Elite have ZERO INTENTION OF TAKING THEIR OWN VACCINE.

US Secures 300 Million Doses, Almost a Third, of Potential AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
    https://science.slashdot.org/story/2...vid-19-vaccine
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12