Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump admin prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well so far I have been right about everything
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it is fake when they have an agenda and are manipulating the truth or completely fabricating something to create a false narrative.
    Trump is the Godfather of fake news methinks.

Trump took the, "accuse your opponent of being a liar first in order to discredit the counter-claim" to the extreme.

Trump out-Obama-ed the right worse than Obama hope&changed the left.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Trump is the Godfather of fake news methinks.

Trump took the, "accuse your opponent of being a liar first in order to discredit the counter-claim" to the extreme.

Trump out-Obama-ed the right worse than Obama hope&changed the left.
    If you think CNN is real news, you are going to be in for a big surprise one day.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If you think CNN is real news, you are going to be in for a big surprise one day.
    Who really gives two turds about who is lying to us more or less. There's plenty of information to know we shouldn't trust things without verification.

My only point is why isn't this standard being applied to Trump support? Where's the verification there? All the verification for Trumps legitimacy came from "Oh, look how much the media hates him! He must be our guy!"

And who was the main proponent of this meme? Trump himself.

It was a sham. He's a douchebag. Move on.

Or don't. All most online people do anyway is do "activism" like sports fans do fantasy football.

So whatev's....

But this condescension from Trump supporters was old a long time ago, and it's even older now that he's shown his true stripes. I would respect anger from a Trump supporter at Trump at this point, but covering for him by going further into conspiratorial abstraction is just not wanting to face facts.

Facts are he was a gamble. Everyone accepted that. An unknown. Now he's known and he sucks. End of story. Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Ron Paul said it on CNN- Ron Paul is not fake news. Calling Ron Paul fake news should be bannable.
    But the media hates Trump! Yeah, it hates Ron Paul too, but we need a real man who exudes confidence and machismo!

This is all just a plot to get rid of Mike Pompeo and Paul Ryan
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Ron Paul said it on CNN- Ron Paul is not fake news. Calling Ron Paul fake news should be bannable.
    I held the same opinion as Ron Paul on Super Tuesday, but both us have shifted our stances a bit - Ron Paul at least admitted his rhetoric on foreign policy was very much superior to Hillary, but I probably have higher hopes that our foreign policy will actually turn out that way than he does.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who really gives two turds about who is lying to us more or less. There's plenty of information to know we shouldn't trust things without verification.

My only point is why isn't this standard being applied to Trump support? Where's the verification there? All the verification for Trumps legitimacy came from "Oh, look how much the media hates him! He must be our guy!"

And who was the main proponent of this meme? Trump himself.

It was a sham. He's a douchebag. Move on.

Or don't. All most online people do anyway is do "activism" like sports fans do fantasy football.

So whatev's....

But this condescension from Trump supporters was old a long time ago, and it's even older now that he's shown his true stripes. I would respect anger from a Trump supporter at Trump at this point, but covering for him by going further into conspiratorial abstraction is just not wanting to face facts.

Facts are he was a gamble. Everyone accepted that. An unknown. Now he's known and he sucks. End of story. Let's move on.
    Clearly you missed the State of Trump Address, and watched fake news instead.

Why do you think we aren't gearing up to put 350k troops in Syria like McMaster wanted?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Clearly you missed the State of Trump Address, and watched fake news instead.

Why do you think we aren't gearing up to put 350k troops in Syria like McMaster wanted?
    Gotcha.

Trump does little evil to keep us out of the big evil. And the evidence of the truth of all this is how much the MSM talks bad about him.

And if I disagree with your worldview I must be a naive idiot.

Great strategy.

Gotcha.

Trump does little evil to keep us out of the big evil. And the evidence of the truth of all this is how much the MSM talks bad about him.

And if I disagree with your worldview I must be a naive idiot.

Great strategy.
    Clearly you missed the State of Trump address. He isn't just doing less evil on all fronts, he has actually done quite a few very good things so far.. and he has kept us out of a lot of VERY bad things that Hillary or any of the other GOP candidates besides Rand would have gotten us into by now, like a neocon boondoggle war.

It is a good strategy to have Trump over Hillary right now. Longrun, we need liberty not nationalism, but right now a little nationalism isn't the worst thing with the globalists in power.

this news is huge,

as a few folks here have mentioned, the DDS attack on them right after the election speaks volumes

Clearly you missed the State of Trump address. He isn't just doing less evil on all fronts, he has actually done quite a few very good things so far.. and he has kept us out of a lot of VERY bad things that Hillary or any of the other GOP candidates besides Rand would have gotten us into by now, like a neocon boondoggle war.

It is a good strategy to have Trump over Hillary right now. Longrun, we need liberty not nationalism, but right now a little nationalism isn't the worst thing with the globalists in power.Clearly you missed the State of Trump Address, and watched fake news instead.

Clearly Dannno you are fake news. if Rand Paul was president I wouldn't even know who McMaster is. We wouldn't have politicians on the presidential cabinet that threaten sovereign nations with war every $#@!ing day. Rand Paul would not stand for that $#@! for a second and would fire them for doing this. These are war drums dannno and if you don't see them you don't see the troops on North Korea's border, they have Russian and Chinese on their border now guarding them from our crazy cabinet of neocons Trump gave us.

Thumbs down Assange to be charged and arrested soon

Since when did a foreigner on foreign land become subject to US law?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politi...ks-us-charges/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly Dannno you are fake news. if Rand Paul was president I wouldn't even know who McMaster is. We wouldn't have politicians on the presidential cabinet that threaten sovereign nations with war every $#@!ing day. Rand Paul would not stand for that $#@! for a second and would fire them for doing this. These are war drums dannno and if you don't see them you don't see the troops on North Korea's border, they have Russian and Chinese on their border now guarding them from our crazy cabinet of neocons Trump gave us.
    It doesn't matter, until he drops a nuke nothing will.
    "The Patriarch"

Yeah, who had the ultimate decision in choosing McMaster and Pompeo?

Hint: it's not Obama, and it's not the joooooooz
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Yeah, who had the ultimate decision in choosing McMaster and Pompeo?

Hint: it's not Obama, and it's not the joooooooz
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It doesn't matter, until he drops a nuke nothing will.
    I'm starting to think that's what they want. It's okay though Trump's secretary of defense wouldn't okay it right? The two man rule will keep us safe?

I'm starting to think that's what they want. It's okay though Trump's secretary of defense wouldn't okay it right? The two man rule will keep us safe?
    Mr. President...MR. PRESIDENT!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

It's never good to get worked up over anything "according to CNN and WaPo"

Good sign it is fake news.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Julian-Assange

It's never good to get worked up over anything "according to CNN and WaPo"

Good sign it is fake news.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Julian-Assange
    You're just being a dumb$#@!. The government is signaling what they're going to do, and they will do it at the speed of government.
    "The Patriarch"

You're just being a dumb$#@!. The government is signaling what they're going to do, and they will do it at the speed of government.
    Oh, ok, let me know when we have 350k boots on the ground in Syria then

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Cernovich has dirt on a lot of these neocons in Trump's cabinet that are pushing this stuff, he is just waiting for the right time to release it.

Time may be forthcoming sooner than later, let's see what wikileaks has on them.

Oh, ok, let me know when we have 350k boots on the ground in Syria then
    Who gives a flying $#@! how many boots we have in Syria? Dip$#@!. The dem playbook is airpower and your boy Trump is going to go that route.
    "The Patriarch"

Mike Cernovich has dirt on a lot of these neocons in Trump's cabinet that are pushing this stuff, he is just waiting for the right time to release it.

Time may be forthcoming sooner than later, let's see what wikileaks has on them.
    Grab that $#@!ing pipe and smoke it for all it's worth.
    "The Patriarch"

Who gives a flying $#@! how many boots we have in Syria? Dip$#@!. The dem playbook is airpower and your boy Trump is going to go that route.
    Fake post ^

Trump would never do such a thing.

But if he did I'm sure it would be the right move.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast