Thread: Orthodox Jews cut locks on closed New York City park to let children play

Orthodox Jews cut locks on closed New York City park to let children play

Nothing on YTube yet, but plenty of twitter videos.

Orthodox Jews cut locks on closed New York City park to let children play

A group of Orthodox Jews cut the locks on a New York City park after it had been welded shut earlier in the day, footage shows.

People can be seen huddled by the doors of a park in Brooklyn and cheering once a lock was broken, opening it up to small children nearby, in videos shared on social media Monday.

https://twitter.com/HikindDov/status...56161536434177

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...69171000598529

The New York City Department of Parks and Recreation was recorded welding the gates to Middleton Playground shut in Williamsburg amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to a video posted Monday to Williamsburg News’s Twitter account. The welding was later removed and replaced with standard chains, and frustrated residents gathered to protest the playground closures, during which some participants broke the chains on both sides of the park.

Assemblyman Joe Lentol expressed disapproval of closing the park, tweeting that its "unacceptable" to not allow kids to play in the park and demanding that Mayor Bill de Blasio open up the city's parks and ease the restrictions prompted by COVID-19. Members of the city's Jewish community were also singled out by de Blasio in April for violating social distancing guidelines during the health crisis.

Brooklyn saw thousands of protesters march outside the Brooklyn Museum over the weekend, demanding justice for black transgender people who have been murdered. De Blasio himself has also joined some protests that followed the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as they had a few BLM and Antifa signs, then it would okay. Might be best to set something on fire too, just to make it completely legal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's ok, joos are a protected class, (ahem) THE protected class. We love em and give em lots of money and $#@!. MAGA!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's ok, joos are a protected class, (ahem) THE protected class. We love em and give em lots of money and $#@!. MAGA!
    I don't know what you are implying here, but Jews in NYC have been a target for depopulation for a long time. The rank and file Jews, as opposed to the "Illuminati Zionist Central Banker Jews" who have nothing to do with the Jewish religion.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Last edited by Created4; 06-16-2020 at 10:22 AM.

We should be following this example nationwide. We are in the process of being forced to either way.

And yes, many of these Orthodox Jews despise Israel and Israeli Jews contrary to popular belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I don't know what you are implying here, but Jews in NYC have been a target for depopulation for a long time. The rank and file Jews, as opposed to the "Illuminati Zionist Central Banker Jews" who have nothing to do with the Jewish religion.
    A target of whom?
    "The Patriarch"

At first I thought they were cutting the long curly hair locks that they wear as protest.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A target of whom?
    Seriously?

Any religious group that believes "children are a blessing from God" and promotes large families is a target of the NWO and their depopulation program.

Look at de Blasio's actions against them just in the last year. He laid the blueprint for restricting the movement of non-vaccinated children in NYC last year by going after the Orthodox Jews, banning their kids from appearing in public places if they did not get the measles vaccine (MMR).

The MMR vaccine is a tool for population control, and they know it.

Seriously?

Any religious group that believes "children are a blessing from God" and promotes large families is a target of the NWO and their depopulation program.

Look at de Blasio's actions against them just in the last year. He laid the blueprint for restricting the movement of non-vaccinated children in NYC last year by going after the Orthodox Jews, banning their kids from appearing in public places if they did not get the measles vaccine (MMR).

The MMR vaccine is a tool for population control, and they know it.
    So, jews that look like Mr. Burns bad and jews that look like the Blues Brothers good?
    "The Patriarch"

So, jews that look like Mr. Burns bad and jews that look like the Blues Brothers good?
    I have no idea what that means.

But people should not use the term "Jew" as if it had only one meaning. I can think of at least 4 meanings, depending on if one accepts the Biblical teaching or not.

But the two widely accepted meanings of "Jew" is that it is an ethnic term related to people from the STATE of Israel (although ethnically it is disputed if there are any ethnically "pure" Jews anymore) and descendants of Abraham, or it can be a religious meaning for those who believe in the teachings of Judaism, a religion, and within that group it can be broken down into many splinter religious groups, of which I am not an expert....

A target of whom?
    Probably the same folks who controlled Hitler.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

thank you for observing the distinction. I'm fairly certain even the POTEZ are clear on the use of parochial "antisemitism."

nioz fo sredle eht fo slocotorp eht. Reverse that.
    Last edited by bv3; 06-18-2020 at 06:59 AM.

People all over the country should be opening up these parks by force.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge