Thread: Cash spreading Corona Virus?

Cash spreading Corona Virus?

https://www.businessinsider.com/cash...ization-2020-3

Cash could be spreading the novel coronavirus, according to the World Health Organization.
    The WHO told Business Insider that people should wash their hands after handling cash, especially before eating.
    People should use contactless payments instead, the WHO told The Telegraph.
    In February, China said it would destroy cash from areas highly affected by the coronavirus in an effort to slow the spread.

I suspect the IMF, OECD, and WHO to start pushing digital currencies in the next few years.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This could be true. The CDC Bureau of Epidemiology used statistics from Where's George? to track the spread of flu. FRNs are printed on paper made of cotton and linen, and it has been proven viruses can stay alive on them for up to 3 days.

There is probably more chance of exposure to viruses more easily from door handles and electronic payment machines at stores, but there you go. Cash can definitely be a vehicle for exposure.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I am launching a new service. I will sanitize your cash. Just send it to me, and for a low fee of 20%, your cash (minus laundering fee and shipping) will be returned within 60 days.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I am launching a new service. I will sanitize your cash. Just send it to me, and for a low fee of 20%, your cash (minus laundering fee and shipping) will be returned within 60 days.
    Lol, it might work right now the way people are behaving.
    "The Patriarch"

Wash your hands with soap and warm water!! Keep you hands away from your eyes, nose, ears and mouth.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, it might work right now the way people are behaving.
    Yes, I think Brian should advertise his "money laundering" service, see what happens.

Some people do wash cash. Seriously. The Federal Reserve does it.
    #NashvilleStrong

Well that wasn't predictable at all.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes! Pay with your slimy cell phone!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/cash...ization-2020-3

Cash could be spreading the novel coronavirus, according to the World Health Organization.
    The WHO told Business Insider that people should wash their hands after handling cash, especially before eating.
    People should use contactless payments instead, the WHO told The Telegraph.
    In February, China said it would destroy cash from areas highly affected by the coronavirus in an effort to slow the spread.

I suspect the IMF, OECD, and WHO to start pushing digital currencies in the next few years.
    On it:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ency-framework

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Yes, I think Brian should advertise his "money laundering" service, see what happens.
    "Health officials issue have warned about cash that is covered with the Corona virus. Don't throw away your money! Have your cash professionally sanitized! For a low low fee of 25%, your money can be laundered! Orders of $10,000 or more will receive a free bottle of personal hand sanitizer, a $300 value! Call now, operators are standing by."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yet another benefit of using credit cards. I'm pretty sure virus die on plastic/metal
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

People who I give cash to won't have to worry about getting the virus from me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yet another benefit of using credit cards. I'm pretty sure virus die on plastic/metal
    A silver credit card, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Yes! Pay with your slimy cell phone!
    Looking into my crystal ball, I see media telling us that cell phones are really dirty and will also transit disease. They're telling us that only way to ensure we stay safe is to put a little chip into our hands so we don't ever have to touch anything dirty ever again. Then we will truly be safe from the rest of the dirty world. But we should also love nature. From a distance.

FedRes to "quarantine" cash coming back from Asia
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wh...irus-worldwide
    Last edited by devil21; 03-06-2020 at 12:37 PM.

LOL,, and hand sanitizers are out of stock..

Cash is right.. This Fear mongering has been selling out shelves everywhere.

You do realize that the virus was spread worldwide before the first cases were reported.

They Targeted the worlds biggest shipper of goods.

Fear will kill what the Virus doesn't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Best not put your money where your mouth is.

These guys are doooooomed...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a link explaining the process of tracking disease by tracking cash.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/health/04model.html
    Last edited by euphemia; 03-06-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Well, for any one who is so concerned about this that they're ready to avoid cash, I'll be happy to accept any of that disease ridden cash they'd like to divest themselves of.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Here is a link explaining the process of tracking disease by tracking cash.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/health/04model.html
    The fatalities in Wa State,, are localized to a single nursing facility.. and few cases in three Counties..

It was most likely packages sent from China. (no cash involved)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    + rep.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I bet this is why my arch nemesis gave me a dollar today.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate