Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Gets Support From Ron Paul People

Tulsi could easily turn out to be a female Obama.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm considering registering as a Democrat to vote for her. The Kentucky Primaries are pretty late so it probably doesn't matter anyway.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    OK Tulsi Gabbard is great on Foreign Policy but what about other issues?
    I could never vote for someone who supports Gun control,amnesty for illegal aliens,Tax hikes & bigger Government.
    In other words, she's nice to her neighbors but abuses her own family behind closed doors.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Tulsi Gabbard supports gun control, higher taxes, and socialized healthcare. Pro-liberty people openly supporting Tulsi makes as much sense as pro-liberty people openly supporting Trump.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul:

The most shocking thing to come out of the hearings thus far is confirmation that no matter who is elected President of the United States, the permanent government will not allow a change in our aggressive interventionist foreign policy, particularly when it comes to Russia.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...07#post6888907

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard supports gun control, higher taxes, and socialized healthcare. Pro-liberty people openly supporting Tulsi makes as much sense as pro-liberty people openly supporting Trump.
    Which is apparently what pro-liberty people are supposed to do because Deep State and Gorsuch.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Which is apparently what pro-liberty people are supposed to do because Deep State and Gorsuch.
    Tarriffs are also pretty awesome don't forget those.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Almost as stupid as pro-liberty people thinking they can change the system by running for public office, right?

If she helps people who already believe in gun control, higher taxes and socialized healthcare remember that war is bad, and help them advocate for peace, then it is all worth it.

It changes the goalposts of where the foreign policy discussion goes on both sides for the better.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hey, it's perfectly fine fir "pro-liberty" people to support a sociopathic, toxically narcissistic, full-blown authoritarian as long as he throws them a few crumbs every now and then to keep them on the hook, isn't it? Or in this case, as long as he keeps hating on immigrants and following 18th century mercantilist economic principles that have been so thoroughly disproven that virtually no major school of economics supports them any longer.

Orange Man G od.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, it's perfectly fine fir "pro-liberty" people to support a sociopathic, toxically narcissistic, full-blown authoritarian as long as he throws them a few crumbs every now and then to keep them on the hook, isn't it? Or in this case, as long as he keeps hating on immigrants and following 18th century mercantilist economic principles that have been so thoroughly disproven that virtually no major school of economics supports them any longer.

Orange Man G od.
    Or is it the case that Washington DC is a lost cause and the best way to wake up the common people is to send a narcissistic sociopath who always does things his own way into a snake pit of narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths used to doing things their own way?

Trump, as President, has done more to awaken the people to corporate propaganda (fake news) and the military-industrial complex (deep state) than any President in my lifetime.

Also, on another important note, there is a reason Dr. Paul & Rothbard focused on a non-intervention foreign policy as a key to human freedom. If War is the Health of the State then Peace is it’s Sickness. Voting for sincere anti-war candidates is vital. We must end the wars before we can shrink the state.

I am sincerely happy and proud of my 2016 vote for Trump and I look forward to voting for Gabbard in the Democratic Primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    I look forward to voting
    +rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Except that Gorsuch sold us out on the Internet Sales Tax so that was a wash.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Almost as stupid as pro-liberty people thinking they can change the system by running for public office, right?
    On the federal level, yes, you are correct.

On the state and local level, getting good people elected can absolutely make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If she helps people who already believe in gun control, higher taxes and socialized healthcare remember that war is bad, and help them advocate for peace, then it is all worth it.

It changes the goalposts of where the foreign policy discussion goes on both sides for the better.
    Except that isn't what matters. Foreign policy "discussion" doesn't actually change foreign policy.

Except that isn't what matters. Foreign policy "discussion" doesn't actually change foreign policy.
    It doesn't solve it, but it is certainly part of the equation.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She would have, as Commander-in-Chief, full authority to withdraw all troops and institute a non-interventionist foreign policy on day one. She would not have authority to enact gun control, taxes, or socialized healthcare without Congress.

Edit: Discussion = Education. Dr. Paul’s favorite way to promote Liberty.

She would have, as Commander-in-Chief, full authority to withdraw all troops and institute a non-interventionist foreign policy on day one. She would not have authority to enact gun control, taxes, or socialized healthcare without Congress.
    Trump has the authority and the desire to do withdraw troops but even he cannot. If he isn't able to due to the deep state's control, then she certainly won't be able to.

Discussion = Education. Dr. Paul’s favorite way to promote Liberty.
    I love Ron but that is a strategy that is guaranteed to fail. Policy only gets changed through direct political action.

Trump has the authority and the desire to do withdraw troops but even he cannot.
    Still the mind reader, eh?

What am I thinking right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has the authority and the desire to do withdraw troops but even he cannot. If he isn't able to due to the deep state's control, then she certainly won't be able to.
    I wouldn't support her in a general election over Trump (I wouldn't support him either). But I think you might have this backwards. My impression of her is that she would prove both more determined and more formidable than Trump in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

Just to clarify, that wasn't a typo for 'Donny' right.

Cuz many purist conservatives and GOA folks have been using such language lately.

I doubt Donnie has ever been to cleveland or sued the house of rep cafeteria because he chipped a tooth.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I wouldn't support her in a general election over Trump (I wouldn't support him either). But I think you might have this backwards. My impression of her is that she would prove both more determined and more formidable than Trump in this matter.
    They can create crises around her just as well as they can around Trump. Play ball or be impeached/assassinated. She will learn to obey.

I love Ron but that is a strategy that is guaranteed to fail. Policy only gets changed through direct political action.
    Part 1: The more anti-war Presidents stonewalled by the deep state (CIA/Federal Reserve/MSM) the more people that wake up.

Part 2: Tell that to the:
    A. Commie-fascists that run our public schools.
    B. Techno-commie-fascists that run social media.
    C. Financial-commie-techno-industrial-fascists that run the rest of the media.

... because direct political action only works when you have a voting base.

Except that Gorsuch sold us out on the Internet Sales Tax so that was a wash.
    That one decision wipes out everything else he has and hasn't done?

And Gorsuch isn't the only judge Trump has appointed or will appoint.

Our judicial system is being moved very far in our direction thanks to Trump and that alone is worth supporting besides all the other reasons.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He will, he is making progress towards it now and he will do more as he defeats the deepstate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Thumbs down

Our judicial system is being moved very far in our direction thanks to Trump and that alone is worth supporting besides all the other reasons.
    No, it isn't, and no, it isn't.

He will, he is making progress towards it now and he will do more as he defeats the deepstate.
    No, he isn't.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, he isn't.
    No response for me? 🥺

No response for me? ��
    No, there isn't.

Because any idiot can post three word gainsay posts.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast