Thread: Gwart gives most of her income to Rand Paul

Gwart gives most of her income to Rand Paul

Silicon Valley drops Rand Paul’s name. Go to 3:40...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw that lol
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I saw that lol
    It was a funny random name drop, but are the trying to say that Rand supporters are a bunch of Gwarts?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It was a funny random name drop, but are the trying to say that Rand supporters are a bunch of Gwarts?
    And that was indeed cringeworthy.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

*mutters to self*
    what in the heck is a gwart?
    I think I've walked into the wrong thread again.

Having one of a bunch of idiots donating most of their money to a person is not flattering.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    *mutters to self*
    what in the heck is a gwart?
    I think I've walked into the wrong thread again.
    It's a character in a hilarious TV show on HBO called Silicon Valley. The character is genius but otherwise dysfunctional (think like severe autism or Asperger's syndrome).

The character had to be restrained from giving all of her money to Rand Paul in the show.

A lot of the liberty/AJ types I've met are a little awkward, aspergers-esque.

So perhaps this is a fitting feature for Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.