Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is nobody raising hell about the invasive census?

Exclamation Why is nobody raising hell about the invasive census?

10 years ago we had all manner of threads going on this subject.

This time...crickets.

I've done the same thing I did ten years ago.

Stapled a letter to their massive multi page form stating:

REDACTED number of people live at this residence.
    That is all you are constitutionally permitted to require from me.

Signed,
    A Citizen

And sent it back.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-18-2020 at 01:14 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    10 years we had all manner of threads going on this subject.

This time...crickets.

I've done the same thing I did ten year ago.

Signed,
    A Citizen

And sent it back.
    Love it!!!

I have not seen a census person in a couple decades I do not think . I imagine I have only ever been counted once or twice since the 50's if I had to guess .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-15-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    Do something Danke

I hear ya AF... they bothered me with a mid-term census a few years ago... twice cuz we had our old place we were trying to sell. Double your pleasure

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=Census

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I don’t respond to the people counters and never will. Will not reply. Don’t play their games whenever possible.

I just answer the number question then leave the rest blank. Then when the clipboard shows up the only word I'll speak is "two", unless I need to say "wife, fetch the shotgun".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I received the packet in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened it but it does seem rather thick.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

But AF, the ads on youtruth I keep seeing say you can get back lots of goodies from the government by filling out your census.

So there are 5 million people living in my house. Gimme dat money!
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-15-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I did mine online? It was pretty basic, 10-15 questions...

I gave them what they already knew.

The feds all know who you are and where you live.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I did mine online? It was pretty basic, 10-15 questions...

I gave them what they already knew.

The feds all know who you are and where you live.
    If you do it online can you just answer the number of people in the household questions and leave the others blank?
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that a census should be taken of the whole empire.
    Nothing has changed in the Toes.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If you do it online can you just answer the number of people in the household questions and leave the others blank?
    Cant leave it blank but you can certainly get away with putting anything random.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Cant leave it blank but you can certainly get away with putting anything random.
    Awesome. I've always wanted to be a Polynesian/Pacific Islander.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Awesome. I've always wanted to be a Polynesian/Pacific Islander.
    You know, the thought occurred to me that I ought to do that.

NH is in the crosshairs of the diversity mob for being "too white".

Maybe if some of us fill these census forms out with a bunch of "paper diversity", it'll cool the jets of the Great Replacers.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-16-2020 at 02:14 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because everyone gets worn down. Government does this as their job, so they can usually outlast you.

It's sort of a dilemma. Do you get in their face about it, or just quietly subvert them? It like the bakers who don't want to make cakes for the freaks. They made an issue of it, but they could have also told the homosexuals they were busy.

Picking your spots and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You know, the thought occurred to me that I ought to do that.

NH is in the crosshairs of the diversity mob for being "too white".

Maybe if some of us fill these census forms out with a bunch of "paper diversity", it'll cool the jets of the Great Replacers.
    Great point here. If people can pick their gender then we can pick a race that better aligns with our spirit animal shockra or something along those lines. I feel oppressed already, brother!

So, I just "believe" I did mine online. It gives the appearance that you have to fill out everything but what I did was just left every question blank and clicked "next". It would then say you need to fill $#@! out but I just clicked next again and it moved on to the next question with leaving that question blank. I say I "believe" I did it because it let me submit it like that. In 2010 I did a similar thing on the paper form (just filled out how many people reside at the residence I reside at) and I "believed" I had submitted it as well but was still hounded by in person census counters. With COVID-19 going around this year, maybe we will be saved from that?

Anyway, long story short, I think you can try to submit it online by just clicking next twice for the questions you are not constitutionally required to answer.

I did my part and recycled mine.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Because everyone gets worn down. Government does this as their job, so they can usually outlast you.

It's sort of a dilemma. Do you get in their face about it, or just quietly subvert them? It like the bakers who don't want to make cakes for the freaks. They made an issue of it, but they could have also told the homosexuals they were busy.

Picking your spots and all that.
    Yep - wear down the citizenry, submit them with fear tactics, etc.

Honestly, what don't they already know from filling out taxes? I'm going to fill mine out soon but will certainly try to provide as vague answers as possible to the questions I feel uncomfortable with. They really should only need to know the number of people in the house, nothing more.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This time...crickets.

Signed,
    A Citizen

And sent it back.
    I just never replied to the damn thing.

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

For ethnicity, I know a couple people who said they put "American" and "human."
    They also didn't fully spell out their names. There's room to be vague on a few items but it's fascinating to see the data they want.

Oh and keep in mind that American Japanese were rounded up in WWII with this data. Also, American-Arabs were also profiled by the security agencies with census data post 9/11.
    And to think people are proud to fill these things out.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Wifey met census lady at the gate and told her to "gtfo with your tin badge, nobody lives here and its none of your $#@!ing business if they did." to which toadlady replied "but its the law, but but but." to which Wifey responded "leave".Personally, I didn't have to do a thing since. Why is this a hassle or something for other people?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Last census human to show up at my door was in 1990, Jamesburg NJ. I came to at the door with my coach gun, told him I'm not playing, and closed the door. Have not been bothered again since.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Yep - wear down the citizenry, submit them with fear tactics, etc.

Honestly, what don't they already know from filling out taxes? I'm going to fill mine out soon but will certainly try to provide as vague answers as possible to the questions I feel uncomfortable with. They really should only need to know the number of people in the house, nothing more.

Taxes?

I don't do those, either, though I did pay $1500 once. My accountant convinced me to cut the check after 12 years and just under $4 million and not a penny paid to IRS, all well within code. I ground my teeth for a week or more over it, but have since let it go.

OK, I haven't let it go. Sue me.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Taxes?

I don't do those, either, though I did pay $1500 once. My accountant convinced me to cut the check after 12 years and just under $4 million and not a penny paid to IRS, all well within code. I ground my teeth for a week or more over it, but have since let it go.

OK, I haven't let it go. Sue me.
    I hang on every word you write. Please be around more.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    I hang on every word you write. Please be around more.
    Good God, I hope you're kidding.

This time...crickets.

Signed,
    A Citizen

And sent it back.

Need to work on that grouping, but it was windy and I didn't really care to mount it right, which is why the top right round has powder burns, it blew off and came right at me the same time I pulled the trigger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast