Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon court

Owain Glyndŵr and the Welsh Revolt (1400-1415)

@Prince Arthur has his own thread on the Most Noble Order of the Garter on Davidicke.com (I believe that I am to blame for originally pointing Arthur to the Order of the Garter). I especially like his posts that show that both sides in some of the many European wars were controlled by Knights of the Garter.
    Maybe you think this is a little simple, but I think that this already shows that the official stories on these was are BS, or in Arthur’s words:
    Same Knights of the Garter tactics – control all sides – nobody will notice…
    https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...garter/&page=3

Between 1400 and 1415, the Glyndŵr Rising, Welsh Revolt or Last War of Independence was staged against the Welsh. Where the Welsh folk “hero” Owain Glyndŵr (or Owen Glendower) fought with Kingdom of England against the people of Wales.

Owain Glyndŵr was born around 1359 to a prosperous landed family and the last native Welshman called “Prince of Wales”, from 1400 until his death (?). Glyndŵr was educated as a lawyer.
    The sister of Owain Glyndŵr’s mother had a sister, Marged ferch Tomas, who married Tudur ap Goronwy (later Tudor).

In 1384, Glyndŵr entered the English king's military service.
    In August 1385, Glyndŵr served King Richard II (who became King and Knight of the Garter, KG, when he was only 10, in 1377,) under the command of John of Gaunt (KG in 1361, a son of King Edward III of England, uncle of Richard II).

In March 1387, Owain was fighting under Richard FitzAlan, 4th Earl of Arundel (KG in 1386), defeating a Franco-Spanish-Flemish fleet in the English Channel off the coast of Kent.

In December 1387, Glyndŵr possibly served as a squire to Henry Bolingbroke (later King Henry IV of England, deposing Richard II, KG in 1377, son of John of Gaunt), at the sharp Battle of Radcot Bridge.

In the late 1390s, a series of events were staged to make Owain the leader of a “rebellion”, supposedly against the King of England, but in reality against Welsh “rebels”.
    According to Wikipedia, the “revolt” began as an argument with Owain Glyndŵr's English neighbour (Baron Grey).

In 1400, Henry IV appointed Henry "Hotspur" Percy (KG in 1388) to bring Wales to order.
    As early as 1401, Hotspur was possibly in secret negotiations with Owain in reaching a settlement.

In 1402, Owain captured his arch enemy, Reginald Grey (or Reynald), 3rd Baron Grey de Ruthyn. Richard Grey, 4th Baron Grey of Codnor (KG in 1404) was appointed to make sure he was released. From 1403 to 1407, Richard Grey was justice of South Wales.

In June 1402, Owain's forces defeated an army led by Sir Edmund Mortimer, the uncle of the Earl of March, at Bryn Glas in central Wales. Mortimer was also captured. Glyndŵr forced Mortimer to marry his daughter, Catrin ferch Owain Glyndŵr, on 30 November 1402.
    Mortimer died in battle in 1409.

In 1403, Henry of Monmouth (future King Henry V of England, KG in 1399) attacked and burned Owain's homes.
    On 10 July 1403, Hotspur challenged his cousin Henry's right to the throne and. Henry of Monmouth (aged only 16), fought against Hotspur, who was killed in the battle before Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland, 4th Baron Percy, King of Mann (KG in 1399).
    In February 1405, agreed on the "Tripartite Indenture" with Edmund Mortimer and Henry Percy.

While nominally there was a peace treaty between Wales and England, in 1406 Henry of Monmouth started an economic blockade of Wales.

In 1412, Owain captured and ransomed a leading Welsh supporter of King Henry's, Dafydd Gam ("Crooked David").
    Nothing certain is known of Owain after 1412.
    But not much is known on 1388 to the late 1390s either …

In 1413, Henry V was crowned King of England, who offered Royal Pardons to the leaders of the Welsh “revolt”. In 1415 Henry V even offered a Pardon to Owain, as he prepared for war with France.
    King Henry V was also in negotiations with Owain's son, Maredudd ab Owain Glyndŵr. It took until 1421 before he finally accepted the Royal Pardon.

In 1415 Adam of Usk, a former supporter of Glyndŵr, wrote that he “died, and was buried by his followers in the darkness of night" (did he really?).
    The Welsh rebellion was finally quelled in 1415 after much bloodshed on both sides, many prominent Welsh families were ruined and full English rule was returned to Wales. Maybe that was the whole purpose or maybe it was to get rid of Hotspur Percy and Mortimer?

Many prominent English families are descended from Glyndŵr, including the De Vere family, successive holders of the title Earl of Oxford, and the Cavendish family (Dukes of Devonshire), which suggests that he was really fighting against the Welsh people on the side of the British Royals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glynd%C5%B5r_Rising
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Glynd%C5%B5r
    https://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/ar...-glynd%C5%B5r/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    @Prince Arthur has his own thread on the Most Noble Order of the Garter on Davidicke.com (I believe that I am to blame for originally pointing Arthur to the Order of the Garter). /
    Most probably - you have alot to answer for.

I have recently been casting an eye over a French order of Knights founded in the 15th century.

The Order of Saint Michael – Founded 1469

(Founded 1469 with membership initially limited to 35 Knights)

Order of St Michael 1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Order of St Michael Central Symbol – St Michael and the Dragon

The Order of Saint Michael (French: Ordre de Saint-Michel) is a French dynastic order of chivalry, founded by Louis XI of France on 1 August 1469

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Saint_Michael

Robert_Dudley_Leicester OSM KG 342 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester (1532 – 1588) (Knight of the Garter KG #342, Knight of the Order of St Michael)

Without much investigation, two other knights holding joint membership of both the Order of the Garter and the Order of St Michael:

Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk (1473 – 1554) (Knight of the Garter KG #268, Knight of the Order of St Michael)

Edward VI of England (1537 – 1553) (Knight of the Garter, Knight of the Order of St Michael)

I can’t help coming to the conclusion that most European wars of this era were controlled on all sides by Catholic Knights Orders…….

The most powerful and exclusive ones as follows:

Order of the Garter – Founded 1348

(Founded 1348 with membership limited to ~24 Knights)

Order of the Defeated Dragon - Ordo Draconum – Founded 1418

(Founded 1418 with 21 Knights)

The Order of the Golden Fleece – Founded 1430

(Founded 1430 with membership initially limited to 24 Knights)

Last edited by Prince Arthur; 01-19-2020 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Arthur View Post
    Most probably - you have alot to answer for.
    Blame Nicholas de Vere for me starting this thread!

Interesting, but I don’t know why this particular one is more important than the others...
    There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of these knighthoods.

Saint Michael (and the dragon) refers to the Bible…
    Revelation 12:7-9:
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Another one is the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George. This is a British chivalric order founded on 28 April 1818 by the later King George IV.
    The Order is (only) the sixth-most senior British Order.

It was originally awarded to "natives” of the Ionian Islands and Malta and for other subjects of His Majesty or Mediterranean territories acquired in the Napoleonic Wars.
    In 1864, the Ionian Islands became part of Greece and in 1868 the Order was revised to reward those who “hold high and confidential offices within Her Majesty's colonial possessions, and in reward for services rendered to the Crown in relation to the foreign affairs of the Empire”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_..._and_St_George

In 2010, the Dutch Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, for his wonderful work for the British Crown as Secretary-General of NATO from 2004 to 2009 became an honorary Knight in the Order of Saint Michael and Saint George: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaap_de_Hoop_Scheffer

I can’t help coming to the conclusion that most European wars of this era were controlled on all sides by Catholic Knights Orders…….
    Maybe they’re more freemasons than Catholics?!?

I doubt this hierarchy.
    While I think the Order of the Golden Fleece is high, I believe that the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (headed by the Pope) is even higher.
    In retrospect I don’t know if the Ordo Draconum was ever very powerful, and these days it is led by a bunch of goofballs (like De Vere), who dress up and imitate the rituals, so they can call themselves princes...
    Maybe Skull & Bones is just below or above the Golden Fleece as it seems to be the most important one in the USA.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Lightbulb The Order of Saint Michael – Founded 1469 - connected to the US Rockefellers?

I think Freemasons originated from the Roman Catholic Church and the Holy Roman Empire.

The Order of Saint Michael – Founded 1469 and the possible historic connections with the US Rockefellers........

I haven’t managed to get hold of a definitive list of past members of the Knights of the Order of St Michael (I suspect there isn’t one available to the general public).

Wikipedia (French version) does however list a number of past Knights of the Order of St Michael.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_...e_Saint-Michel

One knight of the order installed in 1570 went by the name of

Antoine II de Roquefeuil.

I couldn’t help but think that there may be a connection with the American Rockefeller dynasty.

Famille de Roquefeuil Blanquefort – French nobility.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famill...il_Blanquefort

The following Roquefeuil’s participated in the American War of Independence according to this website:

Pierre de Roquefeuil-Montpeyroux
    Pierre-Jean de Roquefeuil-La Devèze
    Charles-Balthazar de Roquefeuil-Cahuzac
    Jacques-Aymar de Roquefeuil
    N. de Roquefeuil
    Alexandre Amable de Roquefeuil

Also if my French is correct, three Roquefeuil’s were members of the Society of Cincinatti founded in 1783 by George Washington (branches in the US and France).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_the_Cincinnati

Notable honorary past members of the Society of Cincinatti included Philanthropist John D. Rockefeller, Jr.

I couldn’t help but think that there may be a connection with the American Rockefeller dynasty.
    According to the “independent” Wikipedia, the name “Rockefeller” comes from the German village “Rockenfeld” near Neuwied in the Rhineland.
    Some say that the original German name was really "Rockenfeller"…

I think Freemasons originated from the Roman Catholic Church and the Holy Roman Empire.
    Basically the same Aryan, Scythian bloodlines that founded the Vatican, later founded Freemasonry.
    I've seen some stories on Charles Martel, who founded the Carolingian dynasty with the help of the Vatican and the forged Donation of Constantine (Roman Emperor Constantine was the founder of the Catholic Church), was the original founder of Freemasonry. But like so very often I couldn't find any reliable source to confirm.

The membership of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), officially the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta, is secret...

Many European Royals (whether Catholic or not) have been Knights or Dames of Malta; this includes Knights of the Garter.
    See Princess Beatrix (also a Stranger Lady of the Garter) of the Netherlands being knighted by her father, Knight of Malta, Prince Bernhard in Knight of Malta uniform (also cofounder of Bilderberg, the WWF and 1001 Club).

Several CIA directors;
    Several of the Bush family (also members of Skull & Bones);
    Nelson Mandela;

Secretary General of NATO, Joseph Luns;
    Secretary-General of the UN, Boutros Boutros-Ghali;
    Jimmy Savile;

See Amschel Mayer von Rothschild with a Maltese cross.

Victor Rothschild;
    David Rockefeller (?!?): http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot.com/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Knights_of_Malta
    http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/1...a-fascism.html

English War of the Roses 1455-1487

In 1455, the Order of the Garter stages another civil war in England, the “War of the Roses” between the Houses of Tudor and York, which lasted until 1487.

In 1453, King Henry VI of England (also King of France but not in the list of Knights of the Garter?!?) suffered from several bouts of complete insanity.

In 1455, Henry VI was challenged by Edward IV and Richard III (KG in 1466) of the House of York.
    Henry VI was married to Margaret of Anjou (who was a Lady of the Garter, but not in the list of Knights of the Garter?!?)

Henry VI was supported by the House of Lancaster and the Kingdoms of Scotland and France, and:

Humphrey Stafford, 1st Duke of Buckingham, 6th Earl of Stafford (KG in 1429).
    John Talbot, 2nd Earl of Shrewsbury (KG in 1457).
    James Butler, 5th Earl of Ormond, 1st Earl of Wiltshire (KG in 1459).
    Jasper Tudor, Duke of Bedford, Earl of Pembroke (KG in 1461).

Henry Percy, 4th Earl of Northumberland (KG in 1474).
    John de Vere, 13th Earl of Oxford (KG in 1486).
    Edward Courtenay, 1st Earl of Devon (KG in 1494).

In 1461, Henry VI was deposed as King of England by Edward IV (not in the list of Knights of the Garter?!?).

Henry VI and Richard III (king in 1483-1485) were supported by the Duchy of Burgundy, and:

Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York (KG in 1433).
    John Mowbray, 3rd Duke of Norfolk (KG in 1452).
    William Hastings, 1st Baron Hastings (KG in 1462).

Charles the Bold, Duke of Burgundy (KG in 1470).
    John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk (KG in 1472).
    Francis Lovell, 1st Viscount Lovell (KG in 1483).

The following Knights of the Garter fought for both sides (“switched” sides)…

William Neville, 1st Earl of Kent (KG in 1440, whose mother was the legitimised daughter of John of Gaunt).

Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick (KG in 1461).
    John Neville, 1st Marques of Montagu (KG in 1462, younger brother of Richard Neville).
    See John Neville’s quartered coat of arms, who took for his crest “a griffin issuing from a ducal crown”; his coat of arms was the Neville “Gules a saltiire argent” with a label “gobong argent and azure crescent” (the gobong is a “border, pale, bend, or other ordinary made up, the first of one row and the second of two rows of squares, consisting of metals and colours alternately” silver and azure.

George Plantagenet, Duke of Clarence (KG in 1461, brother of kings Edward IV and Richard III), who was of the House of York. After he switched sides, he was executed for treason in 1478.

In 1485, King Henry VII became the first Tudor King of England (also not in the list of Knights of the Garter?!?): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses

Lightbulb Rockefeller is French in origin - Roquefeuille (literally a fosslised ‘Rock Leaf’’)

According to the “independent” Wikipedia, the name “Rockefeller” comes from the German village “Rockenfeld” near Neuwied in the Rhineland.
    According to the following Rockefeller publications the name Rockefeller is French in origin - Roquefeuille (literally ‘Rock Leaf’’):

‘The Transactions of the Rockefeller Family Association 1905 to 1909 With Genealogy - Editors H O Rockefeller B F Rockefeller C Rockefeller Published NY 1910’.

‘The Transactions of the Rockefeller Family Association 1910 to 1914 With Genealogy - Editor H O Rockefeller Published NY 1915’.

Roquefeuille v1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Rockefeller Motto AD 1250:

"Non Quam Propius Erunt".

Roughly Translated: "Follow the Straight and Narrow”.

The Rockefellers originated in France and are associated with the Chateau de Roquefeuille according to their own publications.

The Rockefeller Family Association PDF’s can be downloaded using the following links:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...-genealogy.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...-genealogy.pdf
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 01-20-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo

Duality is the method of the bloodline of Cain, not really any particular order, org or fraternity. Cain was the offspring of Eve and Lucifer/serpent/dragon, not Eve and Adam, as official religiousness repeats. Dragon blood=Bloodline of Cain. Nephilim, Watchers, etc.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Duality is the method of the bloodline of Cain, not really any particular order, org or fraternity. Cain was the offspring of Eve and Lucifer/serpent/dragon, not Eve and Adam, as official religiousness repeats. Dragon blood=Bloodline of Cain. Nephilim, Watchers, etc.
    For some reason I thought that you would have added something on the Vatican...

I see that duality is often used for mind control purposes (sometimes this is called the Hegelian dialectic):
    Left-Right
    US-Venezuela
    Iran-Israel
    Russia-Turkey
    Etc.

In reality both sides are not only wrong, but even controlled by the same cabal (controlled opposition)...

As for Cain.
    Once again I refer to Nicholas de Vere:
    The Garter was the ’witches belt’, the Devil’s badge and a dynastic emblem of the fairy race that descended from Lilith and Cain, who were the enemies of the Church and Mankind, according to the church, if not according to the fairies themselves.
    (...)
    If you are a cheery Elf and you have managed to avoid the excesses of behavior and perception brought about by contact with your female counterparts in Elphame, you might qualify for the epithet of ’Shining One’, you most fortunate of all jammy bastards. If you have realized to any extent that you are of the Clan, you will know that from the very beginning the fairies were called the ’Shining Ones’.

This stems from the Sumerian era when ’The Controllers of the Fate of Men’ were known as both the Anunnaki and the Anunnagi, the former meaning "those who are manifest when Heaven meets Earth" and the latter meaning simply ’Shining Ones’ or Star Children. The two mean the same thing and refer to the nocturnal habits of our ancestors as much as anything else. These habits are directly related to the production and maintenance of certain hormones, which then relate to the core meaning itself.

In particular the epithet ’Shining One’ was appended to Prince Shamash, brother of Erishkigal, Queen of the otherworld. Shamash was the Uncle of Lilith and was also called the ’Prince of Justice’. The fairies from very early on were hotly in favor of law and order, a trait which manifested itself in an attention to detail in social and legal matters that has earned them, as vampires, a reputation in later centuries for being pathologically meticulous.

In Transylvania it is said that if you dropped grain in front of a vampire, it would stop to count the individual seeds, thus facilitating your speedy escape from danger. We may put this down to the pithy waggishness of peasant sarcasm, but we note the point all the same.

Shamash was therefore of the family of Sumerian Ubaid Gods who sired Cain and Kali Azura, and the race of Dragon Kings who were the keepers of the ’Tablets of Destiny’ or Fate. In their turn Cain and Lilith Luluwa were the father and mother of the fairies, the Elven Grail Queens and Kings of the Dragon race so hated by the Church.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/d...court02_04.htm

For some reason I thought that you would have added something on the Vatican...
    Naaa, I'm pretty well convinced that the Vatican, just like the rest of the organized top-down control organizations like Masons, various Orders, political offices, financial, media, etc are, in fact, populated by people that identify themselves simply as the bloodline of Cain, really the bloodline of Lucifer/Satan (Lucifer was name in heaven, Satan after coming to earth), aka the Nephilim/Annunaki descendants. This is why the consistent use of various 666 hand-signs regardless of whether it's the Pope, US President like Bush, Obama and Trump all do/have done, Queen, political, media and financial leaders, mega-corp CEOs etc. It's how they identify each other as being part of the "cabal" regardless of which organization they are affiliated wih. The bloodline of Cain, the offspring of the serpent and Eve.

Yes, the Vatican as an organization is very high in the pyramid but it, like the other influential control organizations, is controlled at the top by people that view the organization(s) as merely a vehicle to be used to an end goal. What that end goal is is probably for another topic (though it's related to avoiding a repeat of "God's judgment" that the biblical flood alluded to removing them from the planet once already).
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2020 at 01:31 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Lightbulb

Catholic Knights Orders…….

Two Elite Catholic Knights Orders from the Middle-Ages with Holy Roman Emperors as members:

i) The ‘George and Dragon’ Garter Knights

ii) The Knights of the Golden Fleece

Order of the Garter and the Golden Fleece v1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Of the NINE Holy Roman Emperor ‘Knights of the Garter’, SEVEN were also ‘Knights of the Golden Fleece’.

Holy Roman Emperors Knights of the Garter v2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

i) Sigismund (1368 to 1437) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #127 appointed 1415

ii) Albert II (1397 to 1439) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #153 appointed 1438

iii) Frederick III (1415–1493) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #176 appointed 1457

Order of the Golden Fleece appointed 1491

iv) Maximilian, King of the Romans (1459–1520) – Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #239 appointed 1489

Order of the Golden Fleece.

v) Charles V (1500 to 1558) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #264 appointed 1508

Order of the Golden Fleece.

vi) Archduke Ferdinand of Austria (1503 to 1564) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #279 appointed 1524.

Order of the Golden Fleece appointed 1515

vii) Archduke Maximilian of Austria (1527 to 1576) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #351 appointed 1568.

Order of the Golden Fleece appointed 1546

viii) Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor (1552 to 1612) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #363 appointed 1578.

Order of the Golden Fleece appointed 1585

ix) Archduke Francis Joseph of Austria (1768 to 1835) - Holy Roman Emperor

Knight of the Garter KG #643 appointed 1814

Order of the Golden Fleece appointed 1768

The Order of the Golden Fleece

Two Elite Catholic Knights Orders from the Middle-Ages with Holy Roman Emperors as members:

i) The ‘George and Dragon’ Garter Knights

ii) The Knights of the Golden Fleece
    The Distinguished Order of the Golden Fleece (Spanish: Insigne Orden del Toisón de Oro; German: Orden vom Goldenen Vlies) is a Catholic order of chivalry founded in Bruges by Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy in 1430 to celebrate his marriage to Isabella of Portugal.
    In 1812, before Duke Wellington (Arthur Wellesley) defeated Knight of the Golden Fleece (!) Napoleon at Waterloo, he became the first “protestant” Knight of the Golden Fleece (he also became a KG in 1813).
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    See Duke Wellington with decorations of the: Order of the Garter (Star on his left breast); Order of the Golden Fleece; Russian Order of St George; Order of Maria Theresa; Military Order of St Ferdinand; Order of the Sword; Order of the Tower and Sword.
    In 1805, not only French Emperor Napoleon I, but also his brothers Joseph Bonaparte (King of Naples and Spain) and Louis Bonaparte (King of Holland) were installed as Knight of the Golden Fleece!
    See Joseph Bonaparte, wearing the jewel of the Order of the Golden Fleece.

In 1809, Napoleon created the Order of the Three Golden Fleeces, in view of his sovereignty over Austria, Spain and Burgundy. This was opposed by King Joseph I of Spain and no appointments to the new order were made.
    After Bourbon rule was restored in 1813, King Ferdinand revoked the knighthoods of the 3 Bonapartes.

In the 18th century, there became 2 Orders of the Golden Fleece – a Spanish and an Austrian one.

Awarded by the King of Spain and the Head of the (Austrian) House of Habsburg: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_..._Golden_Fleece

The grandmaster of the Order of the Golden Fleece has mostly been of the House of Habsburg.
    From 1438 until 1806 (except for 1742–1745) the head of the House of Habsburg was also Holy Roman Emperor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Habsburg

Here’s the (full?) list of Knights of the Golden Fleece.

In 1555, William “the silent” of Orange became a knight of the Golden Fleece;
    In 1599, Philip William of Orange, son of William the Silent, was also knighted.

In 1850, Emperor Napoleon III (nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte) became a knight of the Golden Fleece (he was of course also a Knight of the Garter since 1855);
    In 1856, Napoleon III’s son, Prince Imperial Napoleon, also became a knight of the Golden Fleece.

Knights of the Golden Fleece have included most Catholic kings and queens heads of states in Europe and also Protestant monarchs.
    In 1924, Prince Hendrik of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, husband of Dutch Queen Wilhelmina (a Lady of the Garter) was installed as knight of the Golden Fleece: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Golden_Fleece

The story of the Golden Fleece appears to come from Greek mythology. It resembles the story of Theseus and the Minotaur and... it involves a dragon.
    It’s the tale of the hero Jason and his crew of Argonauts, who are sent for a quest for the fleece by King Pelias. The Greek story dates from the time of Homer (eighth century BC).

Jason took about 50 Argonauts – including Hercules, Orpheus, and Castor and Pollux - from Greece on his ship the Argo to Colchis were the Fleece was kept.
    On arrival in Colchis Jason demanded the Golden Fleece of king Aetes, who granted his request, provided he would tame the bulls and kill the dragon that guarded it, and sow his teeth in the ground.

Medea, the king’s daughter, helped Jason because she had a crush on him…
    Medea's charm had made his shield impregnable. Jason forced both bulls to plough the land, even though they raged furiously and breathed out fire.
    Jason was accompanied by Theseus, who held the helmet with the dragon's teeth that were sown in the ground.

The Argonauts shouted loudly for Jason's victory but King Aetes wouldn’t allow them to leave peaceably with the Golden Fleece as promised.
    Medea clasped Jason's hand and told him: "The Golden Fleece, the time has come when you must pluck the Golden Fleece off the oak in the grove of Ares".

Jason found the Golden Fleece hanging from a great oak tree that looked like a cloud filled with the light of the rising sun. As he approached he heard a dreadful hiss and then he saw the deadly serpent (dragon) guarding Golden Fleece, coiled around the tree.
    Medea dropped on her knees before it, and began to chant her Magic Song, which made the serpent sank to the ground. Its dreadful jaws were still open and threatened Jason. Medea, with a newly cut spray of juniper dipped in a mystic brew, touched its deadly eyes. Then the serpent's jaws closed and its eyes became deadened.

Jason took the Golden Fleece. As he raised it, its brightness appeared to make a flame on his face.
    After Jason and his Argonauts left, Aetes ordered his son Absyrtus to pursue them; but Medea slew him.

Jason and his companions returned home with the high prized Golden Fleece, depicted on an Apulian red-figure calyx krater, c. 340–330 BC.

Then Jason abandoned Medea for Creusa, daughter to king Creon of Corinth. Medea, out of revenge, murdered the 2 children which she had borne him before his eyes.
    Medea also killed Creusa and her family: https://www.heritage-history.com/ind...&story=winning
    (http://archive.is/qFcet)

Some musings on Genesis

Maybe I’m just a horrible thoughtcriminal, but when I read something, I try to think for myself, and sometimes reach strange conclusions that not many people subscribe to.

Cain – son of the “LORD”?
    Naaa, I'm pretty well convinced that the Vatican, just like the rest of the organized top-down control organizations like Masons, various Orders, political offices, financial, media, etc are, in fact, populated by people that identify themselves simply as the bloodline of Cain, really the bloodline of Lucifer/Satan (Lucifer was name in heaven, Satan after coming to earth), aka the Nephilim/Annunaki descendants. This is why the consistent use of various 666 hand-signs regardless of whether it's the Pope, US President like Bush, Obama and Trump all do/have done, Queen, political, media and financial leaders, mega-corp CEOs etc. It's how they identify each other as being part of the "cabal" regardless of which organization they are affiliated wih. The bloodline of Cain, the offspring of the serpent and Eve.
    Genesis 4:1-2:
    And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
    And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
    I read here that Eve had gotten Cain “from the Lord”, which looks like she was inseminated by the “LORD”.

Genesis 4:25:
    And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
    Adam and Eve had another son after the slewn Abel – Seth (when Adam was 130 years old). This again seems to confirm that Cain wasn’t the son of Adam (and that Abel had been Adam’s only son before Seth)…

Genesis 5:1-3:
    This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
    Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
    And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
    This looks to me like the most explicit reference in Genesis that Cain wasn’t the first son of Adam!

Who was Cain afraid of?
    After Cain slew his (half)brother Abel, “the LORD” expels him from Eden and Cain replies…
    Genesis 4:14-15:
    Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
    And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
    Who was Cain afraid of when Adam and Eve and their children in Eden were the only humans on earth?!?

Who was Cain’s wife?
    Then Cain went to Nod (east of Eden), and then...
    Genesis 4:16-17:
    And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
    And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
    I don’t read here that he took a wife with him, so conclude that she wasn’t the daughter of Eve, but he “found” her in (or on his way to) Nod…
    The official explanation is that she must have been his sister though, because Adam and Eve where the first (and until Cain) only humans on earth (some call her “Awan” or that she could also have been his niece).
    Or maybe Genesis 4:14 explains that many of the children of Adam and Eve had already left Eden?!?

Who were Ishmael’s and Isaac’s father?
    God promises to give the elderly Abraham and Sarah a son - Isaac…
    Genesis 17:16-23
    And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
    Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
    And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!
    And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
    But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
    And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
    And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
    Ishmael is Ahraham’s son from Sarah’s slave Hagar (when Abraham was 86).
    Genesis 20:9
    And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
    First they leave for Egypt and Abimelech took Sarah as his wife…
    Genesis 20:2-4
    And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
    But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
    But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
    And then Sarah bears a son – Isaac…
    Genesis 21:1-3
    And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
    For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
    And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
    Would this be the son of the elderly Abraham, Abimelech (who did “not come near her”) or somebody else?

And then comes one of the (in my opinion) most horrible things in the Bible, where God orders Abraham to sacrifice his “only son Isaac”…
    Genesis 22:1,2
    And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
    And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
    If Isaac was his “only son”, then who was Ishmael’s father?

Creating earth, before the universe
    Genesis 1:11-19:
    And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
    And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    And the evening and the morning were the third day.
    And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
    And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
    And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
    I read here that on the second day, God created earth, with plants and “saw that it was good”. Then on the third day, God created the sun, moon and stars…
    Most Christians these days believe that the earth revolves around the sun in one year. This makes it strange (to say the least) that God would first create earth and then create the universe (including the sun)!

Great wind or Spirit of God?
    I once posted on a Christian forum that the “Holy Spirit” doesn’t appear at all in the Tanach (Old Testament). I was told that it DOES appear...
    Genesis 1:2
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    I disagree with this translation. Genesis 1 is about creating tangible things and think that the following translation is accurate:
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Great Wind moved upon the face of the waters.
    The 2 Hebrew words that were translated as “Spirit of God” are:
    Rûach
    Elohim

Ruwach (# 7306 & 7307 & 7308) translates:
    Wind
    “Strong” Breath
    Spirit (but only of sensible being).

Elohim (# 430) translates:
    God
    Magistrates
    Angels
    Great
    Mighty.

Elohim is derived from: El (# 410) – Strength, Mighty, Almighty, God
    El is derived from: Ayil (# 352) – Strength, Strong, Chief, Strong (tree), Mighty (man)

Another possible translation is "breath of God", but I think "great wind" fits better in the context of Genesis.

James Strong's “Greek and Hebrew dictionaries” (1890) describes how the Hebrew and Latin words were translated to English in the KJV Bible (the numbers above refer to the numbers used by Strong): https://archive.org/details/StrongsG...ctionaries1890
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-25-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Catholic Knights Orders…….

Order of the Golden Fleece – Founded 1430

Order of Saint Michael – Founded 1469

Two Elite Catholic Knights Orders from the Middle-Ages with French Kings as members:

i) The ‘George and Dragon’ British Garter Knights

ii) The French Knights of the Order of Saint Michael

Ordre de Saint Michel p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Ordre de Saint Michel p4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

François Ier, King of France (1494 to 1547) OSM KG#292 (1527)
    Henri II, King of France (1519 to 1559) OSM KG#326 (1551)
    Charles IX, King of France (1550 to 1574) OSM KG #348 (1564)
    Henri III, King of France (1551 to 1589) OSM KG #361 (1575)
    Henri IV, King of France (1553 to 1610) OSM KG#374 (1590)
    Louis XVIII, King of France (1755 to 1824) OSM KG #642 (1814)
    Charles X, King of France (1757 to 1836) OSM KG #659 (1825)

I still can’t help coming to the conclusion that most European wars of this era were controlled on all sides by Catholic Knights Orders…….

Maybe I’m just a horrible thoughtcriminal, but when I read something, I try to think for myself, and sometimes reach strange conclusions that not many people subscribe to.

Cain – son of the “LORD”?

Genesis 4:1-2:

I read here that Eve had gotten Cain “from the Lord”, which looks like she was inseminated by the “LORD”.

Genesis 4:25:

Adam and Eve had another son after the slewn Abel – Seth (when Adam was 130 years old). This again seems to confirm that Cain wasn’t the son of Adam (and that Abel had been Adam’s only son before Seth)…

Genesis 5:1-3:

This looks to me like the most explicit reference in Genesis that Cain wasn’t the first son of Adam!
    Bingo.

Who was Cain afraid of?
    After Cain slew his (half)brother Abel, “the LORD” expels him from Eden and Cain replies…
    Genesis 4:14-15:

Who was Cain afraid of when Adam and Eve and their children in Eden were the only humans on earth?!?

Who was Cain’s wife?
    Then Cain went to Nod (east of Eden), and then...
    Genesis 4:16-17:

I don’t read here that he took a wife with him, so conclude that she wasn’t the daughter of Eve, but he “found” her in (or on his way to) Nod…
    The official explanation is that she must have been his sister though, because Adam and Eve where the first (and until Cain) only humans on earth (some call her “Awan” or that she could also have been his niece).
    Or maybe Genesis 4:14 explains that many of the children of Adam and Eve had already left Eden?!?
    Or maybe Eden was a breeding ground for genetic engineering projects by the "Lord".
    Let us make man in our image. Plural implies multiple Lords, no? "Elohim", as you reference below, were plural. Also curious how Lucifer and Jesus are both referred to as the son of the morning and the light...

Who were Ishmael’s and Isaac’s father?
    God promises to give the elderly Abraham and Sarah a son - Isaac…
    Genesis 17:16-23

Ishmael is Ahraham’s son from Sarah’s slave Hagar (when Abraham was 86).
    Genesis 20:9

First they leave for Egypt and Abimelech took Sarah as his wife…
    Genesis 20:2-4

And then Sarah bears a son – Isaac…
    Genesis 21:1-3

Would this be the son of the elderly Abraham, Abimelech (who did “not come near her”) or somebody else?

And then comes one of the (in my opinion) most horrible things in the Bible, where God orders Abraham to sacrifice his “only son Isaac”…
    Genesis 22:1,2

If Isaac was his “only son”, then who was Ishmael’s father?

Creating earth, before the universe
    Genesis 1:11-19:

I read here that on the second day, God created earth, with plants and “saw that it was good”. Then on the third day, God created the sun, moon and stars…
    Most Christians these days believe that the earth revolves around the sun in one year. This makes it strange (to say the least) that God would first create earth and then create the universe (including the sun)!

Great wind or Spirit of God?
    I once posted on a Christian forum that the “Holy Spirit” doesn’t appear at all in the Tanach (Old Testament). I was told that it DOES appear...
    Genesis 1:2

I disagree with this translation. Genesis 1 is about creating tangible things and think that the following translation is accurate:

The 2 Hebrew words that were translated as “Spirit of God” are:
    Rûach
    Elohim

Ruwach (# 7306 & 7307 & 7308) translates:
    Wind
    “Strong” Breath
    Spirit (but only of sensible being).

Elohim (# 430) translates:
    God
    Magistrates
    Angels
    Great
    Mighty.

Elohim is derived from: El (# 410) – Strength, Mighty, Almighty, God
    El is derived from: Ayil (# 352) – Strength, Strong, Chief, Strong (tree), Mighty (man)

Another possible translation is "breath of God", but I think "great wind" fits better in the context of Genesis.

James Strong's “Greek and Hebrew dictionaries” (1890) describes how the Hebrew and Latin words were translated to English in the KJV Bible (the numbers above refer to the numbers used by Strong): https://archive.org/details/StrongsG...ctionaries1890
    Of course this line of thought can lead to bigger picture conclusions of what "Earth" actually is that are pretty far out into woo-woo territory, but once you accept the possibility, a lot of other parts of the "human condition" start to make a lot more sense. An engineered slave plantation maybe and those that claim to have the divine right to rule derive that claim from their interpretation (whether correct or incorrect) of the origin of humanity, the purpose of that origin and how the rulers differ from humanity by their own different origin? As William Cooper succinctly stated "What you believe doesn't matter. If they believe it and are in power, it will affect you."

Any way, overall point is that we can post tons of things about orders, long dead people, whatever but until the pieces of the why are filled in, it's a circular exercise that doesn't yield further understanding.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-27-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Of course this line of thought can lead to bigger picture conclusions of what "Earth" actually is that are pretty far out into woo-woo territory, but once you accept the possibility, a lot of other parts of the "human condition" start to make a lot more sense. An engineered slave plantation maybe and those that claim to have the divine right to rule derive that claim from their interpretation (whether correct or incorrect) of the origin of humanity, the purpose of that origin and how the rulers differ from humanity by their own different origin? As William Cooper succinctly stated "What you believe doesn't matter. If they believe it and are in power, it will affect you."

Any way, overall point is that we can post tons of things about orders, long dead people, whatever but until the pieces of the why are filled in, it's a circular exercise that doesn't yield further understanding.
    If we know what “they” (the elite) believe, we automatically have a good indication of what their goal is. The reason that I try to find out what they believe, is in order to expose “them” as psychopaths.
    Even without knowing what they believe it’s not that hard to figure out their goal (the why): complete control over “us” (the lower class slaves; there is no middle class). If they control everything this makes them “God” (or should I say Satan?) doesn’t it?

Bingo.
    Some of my points on Genesis from the Tanach (Old Testament) in my previous post come from a book by the late Laurence Gardner, who was an associate of the late Nicholas de Vere. While the book by De Vere is a difficult read, personally I prefer his over that of Gardner.
    Gardner’s book provides alternative explanations to the stories in the Bible (De Vere sort of describes the same conclusions without much explanation). Your last posts come close to what he's written and I think that you like it (for some reason Archive.org deleted the book from its website…).
    Laurence Gardner – Genesis of the Grail Kings (2009): https://edoc.pub/queue/laurence-gard...-pdf-free.html

Or maybe Eden was a breeding ground for genetic engineering projects by the "Lord".
    Let us make man in our image. Plural implies multiple Lords, no? "Elohim", as you reference below, were plural. Also curious how Lucifer and Jesus are both referred to as the son of the morning and the light...
    That’s another strange one…
    Genesis 1:26-27
    And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    My conclusion is that the story of creation from Genesis doesn’t contradict the Sumerian story in which the world and everything on it were created by amongst others Enki the son of Anu (God the Father), his mother Namma, Ninma (Enki’s sister?) and Enlil (Enki’s brother)…
    The Order of the Garter of Nicholas de Vere pushed the “conspiracy theory” that Enki (the serpent) really seduced Eve to eat the fruit from the Tree of knowledge, before he (the lord) impregnated her to give birth to Cain. Cain then moved East, where he took one of the “Nephilim” for his wife.

I’ve posted on the Sumerian story of creation here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6758001

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Scythians, Aryans, Ashkenazis

David Livingstone has a new book, website out. While I find it frustrating that the links I posted to his old website (Conspiracyschool.com) were taken offline, his new book is a decent collection of information…
    I’ve just read the 17 chapters of Volume 1 of his new book Ordo ab chao. In my opinion Chapter 5 on the Haplogroup R1a is the most interesting. Maybe I’ll post more later from the following 6 volumes of his book (according to Livingstone himself compiled after 30 years of “research”).

Haplogroup R1a, a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, plays a prominent role in the debate about the origins of the Aryans, which is distributed in Eurasia, from Scandinavia and Central Europe to southern Siberia and South Asia.
    Haplogroup R1 is further divided into sub-haplogroups R1b (the most common haplogroup in Western Europe) and R1a (found in Poland, Northern India and the Balkans, in particular the Altai Mountains of north-western Mongolia).

R1a links the heritage of Alexander the Great with the supposed Lost Tribes of Israel and Gog and Magog.
    R1a is most prevalent in East Europe, West Asia, South Asia and Central Asia. Its probable origin is one of these regions.

The sub-sub-haplogroup R1a1a appears to originate from the Ukraine, Central Asia or West Asia.
    R1a1 is found all over East Europe (in Armenia, Georgia and Poland in particular). Population groups with R1a1 migrated north-west to Scandinavia (Finland particularly) and later to Scotland.
    South Asian populations also have high concentrations of R1a1a, in particular among the West Bengal Brahmin caste of India.

The Scythians, commonly associated with the Lost Tribes of Israel, were the originators of the haplogroup R-M17 (a.k.a. R1a1).
    Sub-sub-haplogroup R1a1a was found at high rates among Ashkenazi Turks (a.k.a. Khazars) in Israel and in about half of Ashkenazi Levites (particularly among the Pashtuns of Afghanistan).

Ancient Jewish sources describe that the 10 “lost” tribes of Israel, were really the Scythians (located in Southern Russia and Central Asia). Josephus and others have also identified the Scythians as the descendants of Gog and Magog.
    According to the ancient Jewish historian Josephus:
    … the Ten Tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, whose numbers cannot be estimated.
    In Assyrian annals, Scythians first appear as Ishkuzai, for which the modern term is “Ashkenazi”. The supposed descendants of Ashkenaz, the son of Magog’s brother Gomer of the Tanach (Old Testament).
    This shows that Ashkenazi Jews are (related to) Aryans…

Some claim that the Khazars were really from Armenian origin. Some historical sources connect Armenia with the biblical Ashkenaz. Armenians sometimes refer to themselves as “the Ashkenazi nation”. According to this theory, the genealogy in Genesis 10:3 extends to the populations west of the Volga.
    Some Jews equate Ashkenaz with Armenia: https://ordoabchao.ca/volume-one/gog-magog
    (http://archive.is/vAR2F)

For more on the German Nazi Thule Society and its definition of Scythian, Aryans: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...7&t=1340#p5016

For more on how the definition of the Jewish race was changed from the Tanach (Old Testament) to the New Testament: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...hp?f=23&t=1376

Lightbulb Battle of the Boyne ‘Match-Fixing’ – Ireland 1690

Re-visiting this famous and very formative battle in the recent history of Ireland, careful study and analysis shows that there is much more to the battle than meets the eye and certainly more than you will learn from the displays and re-enactment simulations at the Battle of the Boyne visitors centre run by the Irish Office of Public Works (OPW) in Drogheda.

There is every possibility that Match Fixing’ occurred, which was carefully planned and co-ordinated by the ‘British’ Order of the ‘Knights of the Garter’ (KG).

The match-fixing was at the expense of the Irish people who are still suffering under ‘British’ occupation to this day.

KG – Knight of the Garter

Battle of the Boyne 1690 Irish Match Fixing by the Knights of the Garter p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Jacobite Forces
    KG #439 King James II and VII (appointed 1642)
    KG #495 James FitzJames, 1st Duke of Berwick (appointed 1688)
    KG Antoine Nompar de Caumont, Duc de Lauzun (Knight of the Garter appointment omitted from official records).

Battle of the Boyne 1690 Irish Match Fixing by the Knights of the Garter p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

(Portrait d'Antoine Nompar de Caumont, duc de de Lauzun. Exposition Les Mousquetaires, Musée de l'Armée, Paris, exposition mai 2014. Conservation : Musée d'art et d'histoire de La Rochelle (Charente-Maritime). Artist: Alexis Simon Belle (1674–1734)).

Williamite Forces
    KG #456 William III, Prince of Orange (appointed 1653)
    KG #487 Prince George of Denmark (appointed 1684) – see BOTB picture by Jan Wyck
    KG #496 James Butler, 2nd Duke of Ormonde (appointed 1688)
    KG #497 Frederic Herman de Schomberg, 1st Duke of Schomberg (appointed 1689)

Battle of the Boyne 1690 Irish Match Fixing by the Knights of the Garter p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Painting of King William III (1650–1702) and Prince George of Denmark (1653–1708) at the Battle of the Boyne, 1690 by Jan Wyck (1645 – 1700) - National Trust Collection: Chirk Castle, Wrexham.

Half the Williamite forces were foreigners – a mixture of French, Dutch, Danes, Swedes and Prussians (Brandenburghers)
    (Ref: libraryireland.com/JoyceHistory/Boyne.php)

Brandenburgian troops were supplied by KG #499 Frederick III, Elector of Brandenburg (appointed 1690)
    Swedish troops supplied by KG #469 Charles XI, King of Sweden (appointed 1668).

The ‘Most Noble Order of the Knights of the Garter’ founded in 1348 Woodstock, Oxford was historically limited to ~24 Knights.

It appears that 7 out of these ~24 Knights of the Garter played active roles in the ‘Battle of the Boyne’ with 2 further knights facilitating the conflict with crack troop supplies from Sweden and Brandenburg.

The result of the battle and the victors had been decided well in advance of this fateful day.

THE IRISH HAD BEEN ‘GAMED’.

Machiavellian military machinations at their best (or worst from an Irish perspective).
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 02-13-2020 at 08:15 AM. Reason: typos

Lightbulb The Subjugation of the Scots and the Crushing of the Clans

The Subjugation of the Scots and the Crushing of the Clans

The Jacobite Risings continued…..

After the Irish had been conquered in 1690 at the Battle of the Boyne, it was now the turn of the brave and noble Scots to be given a master-class in military conflict by the Knights of the Garter.

The Jacobite Rising of 1715
    Jacobite Rising 1715 Combatants by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Jacobite Forces

James Francis Edward Stuart KG (1688 to 1766), nicknamed ‘The Old Pretender’, was the son of King James II and VII of England, Scotland and Ireland, and his second wife, Mary of Modena.

James was supported by:

i) His cousin - Louis XIV of France
    ii) John Erskine, 6th Earl of Mar KG (1675 to 1732).
    Knight of the Garter (appointment omitted from official records).
    Nicknamed ‘Bobbing John’ due to his tendency for switching sides…

Jacobite Rising 1715 James Francis Edward Stuart KG by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Jacobite Rising 1715 John Erskine KG by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Hanoverian Forces

Forces loyal to Hanoverian King George I KG #509 (apptd 1701) under the command of John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll KG #517 (apptd 1710)

Jacobite Rising 1715 John Campbell KG 517 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

On 22 October, John Erskine 6th Earl of Mar KG received his commission from James Stuart KG appointing him commander of the Jacobite army. His forces outnumbered the Duke of Argyll's Hanoverian army by three-to-one, and Mar decided to march on Stirling Castle.

On 13 November at Sheriffmuir, the two forces joined battle. The fighting was indecisive, but near the end, the Jacobites numbered 4,000 to Argyll's 1,000. Mar's force began to advance on Argyll, who was poorly protected, but Mar did not close in to claim a decisive victory?

Instead, Mar retreated to Perth. On the same day as the Battle of Sheriffmuir, Inverness surrendered to Hanoverian forces, and a smaller Jacobite force led by Mackintosh of Borlum was defeated at Preston.

After the unsuccessful invasion of 1715, James lived in Papal territory, first at Avignon (April 1716–February 1717) then at Pesaro (1717) and Urbino (July 1717–November 1718). Pope Clement XI offered James the Palazzo del Re in Rome as his residence, which he accepted. Pope Innocent XIII, like his predecessor, showed much support. James was granted a life annuity of eight thousand Roman scudi. Such help enabled him to organise a Jacobite court at Rome, where he lived in splendour.

The Jacobite Rising of 1745 – the Battle of Culloden

Jacobite Rising 1745 Battle of Culloden Combatants by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Jacobite Forces

"Bonnie Prince Charlie" - Charles Edward Louis John Casimir Sylvester Severino Maria Stuart KG (1720 to 1788)

Supported by

Louis XV – King of France
    James Francis Edward Stuart KG

Jacobite Rising 1745 Battle of Culloden Bonnie Prince Charlie by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Hanoverian Forces
    Forces loyal to Hanoverian King George II KG #515 (apptd 1706) under the command of his son, Prince William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland KG #546 (1721 to 1765)

The Battle of Culloden was the final confrontation of the Jacobite rising of 1745. On 16 April 1746, the Jacobite army of Charles Edward Stuart KG was decisively defeated by a British government force under William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland KG #546, on Drummossie Moor near Inverness in the Scottish Highlands. It was the last pitched battle fought on British soil.

Jacobite Rising 1745 Battle of Culloden Butcher Cumberland KG 546 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Given the false pretences for the Jacobite Risings which were carefully co-ordinated, controlled and stage managed by the Knights of the Garter, the nicknames for James Stuart – the ‘Old Pretender’ and Charles Stuart - the ‘Young Pretender’ couldn’t be more appropriate.

Bonnie Prince Charlie would ultimately evade capture and leave the country aboard the French frigate L'Heureux, (‘The Happy’ in French) arriving in France in September.

Charles spent the remainder of his life on the continent, except for one secret visit to London between the 5th and the 11th of September, 1750.

James died in Rome on 1 January 1766 and was buried in the crypt of St. Peter's Basilica in present-day Vatican City. His burial is marked by the Monument to the Royal Stuarts. His claimed reign had lasted for 64 years, 3 months and 16 days, longer than any British monarch until Queen Elizabeth II's reign surpassed it on 23 May 2016.

Charles died in Rome of a stroke on 31 January 1788, aged 67. He was first buried in Frascati Cathedral near Rome, where his brother Henry Benedict Stuart was bishop. At Henry's death in 1807, Charles's remains (except his heart) were moved to the crypt of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican where they were laid to rest next to those of his brother and his father near the monument to the Royal Stuarts. His mother is also buried in St. Peter's Basilica. His heart remained in Frascati Cathedral, where it is contained in a small urn beneath the floor under a monument.

The Scots Had Finally Been Defeated

Where the Roman Empire and the Caesars had failed in defeating the brave, noble and staunchly independent Scottish Highland Clans, the Holy Roman Empire and the Knights of the Garter had achieved a monumental victory due to a military master-class in gamesmanship, warfare and subterfuge.

The ‘British’ occupying forces exist to this day…..

KG Antoine Nompar de Caumont, Duc de Lauzun (Knight of the Garter appointment omitted from official records).
    ii) John Erskine, 6th Earl of Mar KG (1675 to 1732).
    Knight of the Garter (appointment omitted from official records).
    According to the “independent” Wikipedia, there is no real mystery as after King James II was deposed, he continued to illegally call himself King and hand out “invalid” knighthoods.
    The Jacobite peerage includes those peerages created by James II and VII, and the subsequent Jacobite pretenders, after James’s deposition from the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland following the Glorious Revolution of 1688. These creations were not recognised in English, Scots or Irish law, but the titles were used in Jacobite circles in Continental Europe and recognised by France, Spain and the Papacy.
    Here are some more not-recognised Knight of the Garter and their date of being knighted...
    Richard Talbot, Duke of Tyrconnell - November 1690
    James Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall and Rothesay - 19 April 1692
    William Herbert, 1st Duke of Powis - 19 April 1692
    John Drummond, 1st Duke of Melfort - 19 April 1692
    Antoine Nompar de Caumont, marquis de Puyguilhem, duc de Lauzun - 19 April 1692
    Henry Fitz-James, Duke of Albemarle – 1696

James Drummond, 1st Duke of Perth - 21 June 1706
    Piers Butler, 3rd Viscount of Galmoye, 1st Earl of Newcastle (in the Peerage of Ireland) - after 26 January 1715
    John Erskine, 1st Duke of Mar - 8 April 1716
    Charles Edward, Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall and Rothesay - 25 December 1722
    James Douglas-Hamilton, 5th Duke of Hamilton - 30 July 1723

Philip Wharton, Duke of Northumberland - 5 March 1726
    James Fitz-James Stuart, Earl of Tynemouth - 3 April 1727
    Henry Benedict, Duke of York - Before 1729
    Daniel O'Brien, 1st Earl of Lismore - November 1747
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobite_peerage

According to the “independent” Wikipedia, Antoine Nompar de Caumont, Duc de Lauzun, was installed as Knight of the Garter on 19 April 1692.

There is another convincing story on installing Antoine Nompar de Caumont into the Order of the Garter (at least regarding the date):
    27 February 1689: Antoine Nompar de Caumont. duc de Lauzun is invested with the Order of the Garter by King James II of England in a ceremony that took place at Nôtre-Dame. The place had been left vacant upon the death of the duke of Albermarle.
    https://www.facebook.com/17SFemme/ph...0867889177856/
    (http://archive.is/JF7fN)

Lightbulb The Jacobite Peerage - pubd 1904

‘The Jacobite Peerage’ - published 1904. Additional notes by the Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval.

Title Page:

Jacobite Peerage pubd 1904 Title Page by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Extracted by permission from the ‘Stuart Papers’ now in possession of His Majesty the King at Windsor Castle.

N.B. Windsor Castle is the current head-quarters for the Order of the Knights of the Garter which suggests that the ‘Stuart Papers’ are of some historical significance.

Page 193 – Knights of the Garter appointments:

Jacobite Peerage pubd 1904 p193 Knights of the Garter by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

‘The Jacobite Peerage’ PDF download link:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...-pubd-1904.pdf
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 02-18-2020 at 06:08 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    David Livingstone has a new book, website out. While I find it frustrating that the links I posted to his old website (Conspiracyschool.com) were taken offline, his new book is a decent collection of information…
    An important flaw in his book is that I can’t follow the main point(s) he’s trying to make. For this reason the sum isn’t greater than its parts (separate chapters can be read separately just as well) and I lost interest by the time I reached Volume 3.

There are some recurring themes, mentioned in several chapters, but as I don’t understand the context, the book never becomes more than a collection of information. The recurring themes include:
    Jews and crypto-Jews;
    Rosicruians;
    Freemasonry.

Only by the time I reached Volume 6, I got interested again. This part doesn’t fit in with the rest of the book, and is mostly about Donald Trump: https://ordoabchao.ca/volume-six/from-russia-with-love

As there is so much information in this part of his site that I’ve previously posted about, even using the same photos, I think that Livingstone has been using information from my (admittedly) good thread on Donald Trump: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=4872#p4872

Gunpowder Plot false flag (1605)

In 1605, English King James I's spymaster, Robert Cecil (Earl of Salisbury, KG in 1606) staged the Gunpowder Plot to discredit Catholics and unify England and Scotland to create the United Kingdom.

See a picture of the patsies, including Guy Fawkes, Catesby, Percy and Tresham.

In the months before Queen Elizabeth's death on 24 March 1603, English Secretary of State Robert Cecil, secretly negotiated with King James VI of Scotland, so he could succeed Elizabeth.

In 1604, Robert Cecil blackmailed Robert Catesby to organise this false flag that involved (not) blowing up British parliament on 5 November 1605 (and kill King James and as many MP’s as possible).
    Robert Catesby's servant on his death-bed said that Robert Cecil and Catesby met 3 times shortly before 5 November 1605.

At the Duck and Drake Inn, Catesby explained Cecil’s plan to Guy Fawkes, Thomas Percy (another agent of the British government), John Wright and Thomas Wintour.
    In the following months, they were joined by Francis Tresham (also a British agent), Everard Digby, Robert Wintour, Thomas Bates and Christopher Wright.

Guy Fawkes was a guest at the wedding of Cecil's niece, along with Cecil AND King James!
    Immediately prior to 5 November 1605, Thomas Percy visited the house of Robert Cecil.

After the plot was “discovered”, on 8 November 1605 government troops arrived at the Holbeche House in Staffordshire to shoot and kill the patsies Robert Catesby, Thomas Percy, Christopher Wright and John Wright that were gathered there.
    Digby, Robert Wintour, Thomas Wintour, Bates and Fawkes were tortured into signing confessions and in January 1606, after being sentenced to death, were executed by hanging.
    Dead men tell no tales...

Francis Edwards in his book “The Gunpowder Plot: The Narrative of Oswald Tessimond”, claims that Francis Tesham escaped from the Tower of London, probably with government aide, went abroad, and changed his name to Matthew Bruninge.

R. Crampton, in his book The Gunpowder Plot (1990) wrote:
    If Guy Fawkes case came up before the Court of Appeal today, the… judges would surely… acquit him…

…no-one has ever seen the attempted tunnel. Builders excavating the area in 1823 found neither a tunnel nor any rubble.

Secondly, the gunpowder… In 1605, the Government had a monopoly on its manufacture… The Government did not display the gunpowder and nobody saw it in the cellars.

Thirdly, these cellars were rented by the government to a known Catholic agitator…

Fourthly, the Tresham letter… Graphologists [handwriting experts] agree that it was not written by Francis Tresham...

Guy Fawkes was at a wedding of Cecil’s niece, along with Cecil AND King James.
    …Why didn’t Fawkes kill the King there, and isn’t it mysterious that all figures in the plot went to a wedding together?
    http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/...der-plot-1605/
    (http://archive.is/fHY8g)

The Catholics themselves suspected foul play:
    Lord Castlemaine tells us that “the Catholics of England, who knew Cecil’s ways of acting and their own innocence, [Pg 49] suspected him from the beginning, as hundreds still alive can testify.

Father John Gerard, who was not only a contemporary, but one of those accused of complicity, intimates his utter disbelief of the official narrative concerning the discovery, and his conviction that those who had the scanning of the redoubtable letter were “well able in shorter time and with fewer doubts to decipher a darker riddle and find out a greater secret than that matter was.
    The Powder Treason.—Propounded by Satan: Approved by Antichrist [i.e. the Pope]: Enterprised by Papists: Practized by Traitors: Revealed by an Eagle [Monteagle]: Expounded by an Oracle [King James]: Founded in Hell: Confounded in Heaven.
    Note the “Honi soit qui mal y pense” at the bottom left...

Supposedly the conspirators obtained 72 barrels of gunpowder, each containing 90 kg (200 lbs), and stored them in a cellar, right under the House of Lords. Copious evidence was compiled of the plotters’ movements, lodgings, associates, porters, carpenters, boatmen, swordhilts engraved, hats purchased and the iron bars laid atop the barrels to maximise their destructive capacity, but nothing on the gunpowder...
    The “cellar” was not a cellar at all but was at ground level.
    The mine/tunnel to the Parliament has never been found.

According to The Debenture Book:
    From the Parliament Howse Septimo die Novembris 1605 anno Regni Regis Jacobi tertio Receaved into his Majesty’s Store within The office of The ordenaunce from out of the vault undernethe the Parliament howse Come powder xviii hundred weight decaied which was there laide and placed for the blowing up of the said howse and destruction of the kings Majestie, the nobilitie and Commonalitie there assembled. Receaved as aforesaid Corne powder decaied: xviii hundred weight.
    After the first 36 barrels of gunpowder had been left in the cellar for 8 months, the “Corne powder” was “decaied”, which means it was separated into its 3 components and/or decayed by damp, which would make it unusable.
    Of course since then it has been “proven” that the gunpowder could’ve been used...

It doesn’t seem possible that transporting the gunpowder, digging the tunnel and getting rid of the mass of soil dug out went unnoticed by both the government (especially by “suspicious” Catholics) and the entire neighbourhood, thickly clustered as it was with the dwellings of numerous officials.

The following anonymous letter to William Parker, 4th Baron Monteagle, was instrumental in revealing the plot. Its author's identity has never been established, some of the suspects include Francis Tresham, Monteagle and Robert Cecil...
    My lord out of the love i beare to some of youere frends i have a caer of youer preseruacion therfor i would advyse yowe as yowe tender youer lyf to devys some excuse to shift of youer attendance at this parleament for god and man hath concurred to punishe the wickednes of this tyme and think not slightlye of this advertisment but retyre youre self into youre contri wheare yowe may expect the event in safti for thowghe theare be no apparence of anni stir yet i saye they shall receyve a terrible blowe this parleament and yet they shall not seie who hurts them this cowncel is not to be contemned because it maye do yowe good and can do yowe no harme for the dangere is passed as soon as yowe have burnt the letter and i hope god will give yowe the grace to mak good use of it to whose holy proteccion i comend yowe
    After Fawkes was arrested on the eve of 4 November 1605, it took the authorities 3 days, to identify the other 8 “conspirators”, Percy, Catesby, Rokewood, Winter, Grant, John and Christopher Wright and Ashfield (Catesby’s servant) to issue an arrest warrant on 7 November.
    This is despite the fact that Fawkes only revealed the names of his fellow plotters, 2 days later on 9 November after he was put to “gentler tortures”: https://bakerstreetrising.home.blog/...aw-mannequins/
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20200222160146/https://bakerstreetrising.home.blog/2019/03/18/guise-and-dolls-weighing-straw-mannequins/)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-22-2020 at 11:32 AM.

The Knights of the Garter and the Corona Virus Pandemic

Coronavirus KG v1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter and the Corona Virus Connection

The Knights of the Garter and the Corona Virus Connection

Crown Corona Pub Astrology v1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Genitive:Coronae Borealis
    Abbreviation:CrB
    Size ranking:73rd
    Origin:One of the 48 Greek constellations listed by Ptolemy in the Almagest
    Greek name:Στέφανος (Stephanos)

A semicircle of stars between Boötes and Hercules marks the golden crown worn by Princess Ariadne of Crete when she married the god Dionysus. The crown is said to have been made by Hephaestus, the god of fire, and was studded with jewels from India.

Ariadne, daughter of King Minos of Crete, is famous in mythology for her part in helping Theseus to slay the Minotaur, the gruesome creature with the head of a bull on a human body. Ariadne was actually half-sister to the Minotaur, for her mother Pasiphae had given birth to the creature after copulating with a bull owned by King Minos. To hide the family’s shame, Minos imprisoned the Minotaur in a labyrinth designed by the master craftsman Daedalus. So complex was the maze of the labyrinth that neither the Minotaur nor anyone else who ventured in could ever find their way out.

One day the hero Theseus, son of King Aegeus of Athens, came to Crete. Theseus was a strong, handsome man with many of the qualities of Heracles and was unsurpassed as a wrestler. Ariadne fell in love with him on sight. When Theseus offered to kill the Minotaur she consulted Daedalus, who gave her a ball of thread and advised Theseus to tie one end to the door of the labyrinth and pay out the thread as he went along. After killing the Minotaur with his bare hands, Theseus emerged by following the trail of thread back to the door.

He sailed off with Ariadne, but no sooner had they reached the island of Naxos than he abandoned her. As she sat there, cursing Theseus for his ingratitude, she was seen by Dionysus. The god’s heart melted at the sight of the forlorn girl and he married her on the spot.

Accounts differ about where Ariadne’s crown came from. One story says that it was given to her by Aphrodite as a wedding present. Others say that Theseus obtained it from the sea nymph Thetis, and that its sparkling light helped Theseus find his way through the labyrinth. Whatever the case, after their wedding Dionysus joyfully tossed the crown into the sky where its jewels transformed into stars.

The Greeks knew Corona as Στέφανος (Stephanos), meaning ‘crown’ or ‘wreath’. In the Almagest, Ptolemy listed eight stars in the arc of the crown from the modern Pi (π) to Iota (ι) CrB. Its brightest star, second-magnitude Alpha, is officially called Alphecca from the Arabic name for the constellation, although it was once also known as Gemma, the Latin for ‘jewel’.

Chinese associations
    Corona Borealis is one of the few constellations that ancient Chinese astronomers drew in much the same way as we do, namely as an arc or loop. Hence it is relatively easy to pick out on Chinese star charts. Chinese astronomers charted nine stars in the loop, from Pi to Rho Coronae Borealis, which they called Guansuo, the prison for working-class miscreants; the prison for the upper classes, Tianlao, was more auspiciously placed farther north, in Ursa Major.

Xi Coronae Borealis was one end of the constellation Tianji, which extended over the border from neighbouring Hercules.

Ref:

http://www.ianridpath.com/startales/coronaborealis.htm

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter and the Corona (Crown) Virus Connection

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter and the Corona (Crown) Virus Connection cont....

UGLE Masonic Year Book 2014 to 2015 p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

UGLE Masonic Year Book 2014 to 2015 p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

UGLE Masonic Year Book 2014 to 2015 p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

UGLE Masonic Year Book p333 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Masonic Year Book p334 p335 v2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Pubs – Post Reformation Masonic Lodges

Pub Signs – the Original Star Spangled Banners

I’ve earlier posted on the War of the Roses: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6912974

The end of this war is filled with interesting “conspiracy theories” and speculation.
    The first is that King Edward IV of England (of the House of York) was illegitimate as his mother, the Duchess of York, had an affair while his father Richard was away fighting in France.
    I don’t find this very convincing (and have found no evidence of this): https://www.historyfiles.co.uk/Featu...dwardIV_01.htm
    (http://archive.is/YfMTH)

In the light of what happened later this isn’t even important.
    After Edward IV died on 9 April 1483, the line of descent passed to his eldest son who would be crowned King Edward V of England at only 12 years of age.

Edward IV’s younger brother Richard Duke of Gloucester became Lord Protector of the realm, to take care of and look over King Edward V and his younger brother Richard, Duke of York.
    The 2 princes, Edward V and (also) Richard were never seen again. It seems probable that they were killed at the orders of Richard, who was crowned King Richard III on 6 July 1483.

The most famous tale of this history was written by Shakespeare.
    Before Richard III received his crown, he had annulled the marriage of the parents by declaring it bigamous. So poor Edward V and the young Richard were made officially illegitimate: https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/...-in-the-tower/
    (http://archive.is/10p6c)

In August 1485, Richard III died in a battle against Henry Tudor at Bosworth Field. The bastard Henry Stafford, Duke of Buckingham, then became (the first Tudor) King Henry VII, which marked the end of the “War of the Roses” – since then all English Kings are illegitimate.

King Henry VII had no genuine claim to the throne by descend.
    Henry could only claim the throne through his mother, Lady Margaret Beaufort, who was a great-granddaughter of John of Gaunt, the Duke of Lancaster and fourth son of Edward III, and his third wife Katherine Swynford.
    The ancestor through which Henry could claim the throne, his great-grandfather John Beaufort, was born when John of Gaunt wasn’t yet married to Swynford, which made Beaufort illegitimate.

The Tudor family had come to prominence in Wales through service to 3 princes of the Gwynedd family as councillors, diplomats, and soldiers.
    Most of the Tudors had supported Owain Glyndwr in his uprising with the English. Owain was married to the widow of King Henry V, Katherine of Valois. King Henry VI had an excellent relationship with his Welsh stepfather Owain Glyndwr.
    The eldest son of Glyndwr and Valois, Henry VI’s stepbrother Edmund married Margaret Beaufort in 1455, who gave birth to Henry in the same year.

Henry made the unprecedented move of proclaiming himself the rightful heir to the throne even before he was crowned: https://historyhowithappened.com/is-...y-viiis-reign/
    (http://archive.is/pAbXg)

Henry VII’s mother, Lady Margaret Beaufort, was only 13 years old when he was born and already the widowed of Edmund Tudor, the Earl of Richmond, who died in Yorkist captivity 3 months before Henry’s birth.

Within the first 2 years of Henry VII’s reign alone, he spent a whopping £3 million on new clothes.

Henry VII had significant gambling debts to household members, and even a sizable card-playing debt to his own son, seven-year-old Prince Henry.

After in 1483, Richard III became King when his nephews were missing, enough of old King Edward IV’s in-laws, the Woodvilles, now side against Richard III with Henry Tudor.

Henry VII’s tried to increase legitimacy to the crown of England by marrying Elizabeth of York (the oldest living child of the late Edward IV), which required 3 Papal dispensations because they were double cousins by the fourth degree: https://www.factinate.com/people/42-...tudor-dynasty/
    (http://archive.is/DKfeZ)

Even stronger evidence that the British Royals are illegitimate bastards...
    DNA analysis shows that Richard III didn’t descend from King Edward III.

There are stories that Henry's ancestor John of Gaunt was not only illegitimate (which is undeniable) but not even the son of Edward III, who wasn’t present at his birth.
    Prof Schurer commented:
    Hypothetically speaking, if John of Gaunt wasn't Edward III's son, it would have meant that (his son) Henry IV had no legitimate claim to the throne, nor Henry V, nor Henry VI.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20190327144953/https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333)

From 1521 to 1546 a series of wars were staged between Knights of the Garter: 1) Holy Roman Emperor Charles V (KG c. 1508) and 2) King of France Francis I (KG 1527).
    At the time much of France was encircled by the Holy Roman Empire.

In 1520, Charles visited England to his aunt Catherine of Aragon and her husband King Henry VIII of England.
    See Henry VIII with Charles V (right) and Pope Leo X (centre), c. 1520, with the slain dragon.

In 1521, the first war between Charles V and Francis I was started.
    Charles V was supported by England and Pope Leo X, while Frances I got help from Venice. Charles V drove the French out of Milan and captured Francis at the Battle of Pavia in 1525, who was released to continue the wars...

France joined the League of Cognac that Pope Clement VII had formed with Henry VIII of England, the Venetians, the Florentines, and the Milanese to resist imperial domination of Italy.
    In the following War of the League of Cognac (1526–30), Charles V in 1527 virtually imprisoned Pope Clement VII to prevent the Pope from annulling the marriage of Henry VIII to Charles's aunt Catherine of Aragon.

It was only some time later that Henry VIII formally broke with Rome (which led to the English Reformation): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle..._Roman_Emperor

See the Garter stall plate of Charles V in Saint George's Chapel.

Another Italian War from 1536–1538 between Charles V and Francis I.
    In this war Francis I was joined by Knights of the Garter:

Anne de Montmorency, Duc de Montmorency (KG in 1532 and Order of Saint Michael)
    Philippe de Chabot, Comte de Neublanche (KG in 1532 and Order of Saint Michael): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...6%E2%80%931538

The Italian War from 1542–1546 between Charles V and Francis I.
    In this war Charles V was joined by Knights of the Garter:

Henry VIII, King of England (KG in 1495 and Order of the Golden Fleece since 1505)
    Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk (KG in 1510)
    Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk (KG in 1513)
    John Dudley, 1st Duke of Northumberland (KG in 1543): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...2%E2%80%931546

Exclamation The French Connection UK

The French Connection UK

The French Connection Slide1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

George, Michael and the Dragon – Elite British and French Knights Orders

The French Connection Slide2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

French Kings – Members of both elite British and French Knights Orders

French Kings are always appointed head of the elite French Knights Order of St Michael.

The following French Kings also enjoyed membership of the elite British Knights Order of the Garter.

KG#292 FRANCIS I, King of France
    KG#326 HENRY II, King of France
    KG#348 CHARLES IX, King of France
    KG#361 HENRY III, King of France
    KG#374 HENRY IV, King of France
    KG#642 LOUIS XVIII, King of France
    KG#659 CHARLES X, King of France
    KG#694 LOUIS PHILIPPE, King of the French

De-Coding ‘The (French) Ambassadors’ by Hans Holbein the Younger (1533)

The Ambassadors (1533) is a painting by Hans Holbein the Younger. Jean de Dinteville and George de Selves were French ambassadors to England’s King Hernry VIII. The painting incorporates the date of Easter Week, April 1533 – a pivotal moment during the English Reformation. As well as being a double portrait, the painting contains a still life of several meticulously rendered objects, the meaning of which is the cause of much debate. It also incorporates a much-cited example of anamorphosis in painting. It is part of the collection at the National Gallery in London.

The French Connection Slide3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Jean de Dinteville – French Ambassador and Knight of the Order of St Michael

The French Connection Slide4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The French Ambassadors assisting with the faux conflict between Henry VIII KG OSM, King of England and Francis I KG OSM, King of France

Henry VIII, King of England and Francis I, King of France were reciprocal members of their own elite knights orders - the Order of the Garter and the Order of St Michael.

The French Connection Slide5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights and Dragon Symbology in the Celestial Globe

The French Connection Slide6 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The English Reformation – carefully managed by Elite Catholic Knights Orders

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast